Emmie's 6 Plant, True Living Organic, LED Grow Journal

Tonight we start the photo archive of the girls at budset and before the drench. We are at day 22 of flower. I have decided to wait one more day to water with the cationic drench, when everyone is ready. They will get the high brix tea with the cationic drench, and calmag.
So far, the plants appear to be very strong. I have seen plants in the 4th week of flower not look this good. I will let you decide.

Wappa

Jack Herer
Yikes 22 days. These really are advanced.

Please don't half quote me! That makes it sound like I was knocking growing the high bricks Style . I said there are many factors involved in that.

Sorry man, i didn’t think it changed the meaning I was responding too ‘cause that phrase I quoted was just agreeing with what slowpuffer said (about some high Brix grows). That’s how it read to me anyway, even though you then went on to talk about something else as well. So maybe I read that wrong, or differently to how you meant it, (happens). In any case, those 2 growers are worth checking out as stellar examples of DBHBB kit growers :thumb:

Sorry man, i didn’t think it changed the meaning I was responding too ‘cause that phrase I quoted was just agreeing with what slowpuffer said (about some high Brix grows). That’s how it read to me anyway, even though you then went on to talk about something else as well. So maybe I read that wrong, or differently to how you meant it, (happens). In any case, those 2 growers are worth checking out as stellar examples of DBHBB kit growers :thumb:
It happens. It's hard for me to write in a way that people can understand the emotion or tone of voice I'm typing in, haha. My lack of skill in that regard has been the source of several conflicts here when the conversation has actually been on the same page for the most part.. :rofl:

I do too, but its a long 12 week plant... going to be worth it though, some of the strongest I have ever smoked.
I hear that. That Malawi X Panama that I just planted is a 12 week plant as well. A few 10 week plants with them. The wait should be well worth it though!

Pulling up a chair and going to read all this later tonight!!

Highya Emmie,

Did you use the cationic drench, yet? I'm hanging on your grow liking your methods, hoping for a stellar finished product. Cheers

Highya Emmie,

Did you use the cationic drench, yet? I'm hanging on your grow liking your methods, hoping for a stellar finished product. Cheers
Hi there Bode,
Today is the day. As I was moving the plants around the last two day for pictures, I realized that they were not as dry as I would like. That, and being off of work today, and with 4+ inches of new snow on the ground, I have all the time in the world to do this right and slowly drench them properly with a complete watering. Yesterday I would have had to rush too much to both drench and get the photo documentation in place so that we know exactly what happens after the drench.

The drench has started. I am expecting a blizzard.
All of the plants got an initial cup of water, several hours ago. I just got done giving them all 2 more cups. In an hour or so, I will continue watering from the outside edges, another 2 cups. Early evening we will try to drive some of the microsoil out of the center of the rootball by watering primarily around the last transplant area, with 2 more cups. Late evening, we should be close to achieving runoff with 2 more cups all around and I will top off whomever still needs it. The monsoon will have ended, to be repeated just like this in about 4 days. Let the blizzard begin.

The drench has started. I am expecting a blizzard.
All of the plants got an initial cup of water, several hours ago. I just got done giving them all 2 more cups. In an hour or so, I will continue watering from the outside edges, another 2 cups. Early evening we will try to drive some of the microsoil out of the center of the rootball by watering primarily around the last transplant area, with 2 more cups. Late evening, we should be close to achieving runoff with 2 more cups all around and I will top off whomever still needs it. The monsoon will have ended, to be repeated just like this in about 4 days. Let the blizzard begin.
:cheer:

Very Nice, Emmie, it's exciting to see how much they bulk up the flowers. Very interesting. Cheers

Watering is now finished and the plants are all waving to say goodnight. I have heard some say that the plants will wilt a little when watering. I have been watering for the last 10 hours, finally this evening to runoff. The room took slightly more water than the last time. No drooping can be seen. It must be an anomaly. I will keep you apprised.
:hippy:

Wilt watch, day 2. Still none. Checking premises.

Actually, everyone seems to have enjoyed the drench, but not seeing anything new happening yet. The next watering, in 4 days or so will be another cationic drench. This will extend us out nearly to the 5th week of flower, where I would normally be seeing a "blizzard" anyway. How do I tell how much of this is attributed to the High Brix applications or normal growth? This is why I am expecting something spectacular in the next week... something interesting must happen around this point in time in order to convince all of these Brix'ers out here. I remain vigilant.
:bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom