EcDriver Goes Hydro For The First Time

i really find these product awesome, they are cheap for the volume of solution you can make with a tiny 250ml bottle and the most important is that they are super-easy to manage, 4 bottles for the full run. and the plants want to shout they loves it.
they are 100%biodregradable and environmentaly clean and friendly. all is in their bottles, i really will not use any booster nor enhancer of any kind till the end.
i suggested to their headquarter to contact 420Mag to ask about the sponsor partnership they could make here.
we will see if they goes on to that.
i wish you all will enjoy a nice and green shinny day.

high all' today i gave one more round with Calgreen, they are growing large and the stretch is pretty there now.
i'll upload some pics later if i'm not too lazy, i came across this nice pakystani polm once more then...:hookah::cheesygrinsmiley:

here they are:
DSC_17771.jpg
DSC_17801.jpg
DSC_1781.jpg
DSC_1786.jpg

i had a very big defoliation yesterday and it is nearly like if i didn't do anything 24 hours later, unbelievable how they grow every day...

i wish all is round for you too.

they will be soon like that in your tent Pinky, i feed light and now ,mainly, i foliar-feed and give a light EC , not more than 1Ec. they love it.
thanx so much for the comments and reps :thanks:

we clearly can see that budz are on their way and the many small flower sites loves the calgreen and Mr2 rain every 36 hours.
the hawaiian is a bit below but it is normal, need 12 weeks to finish then really starts later than the rest.

i'm pretty happy of the girlz and about the few new care i give them, seems to work out nice.
i wish you have as much fun as i get with my gardens. they are a real therapy for me.

have a green day all'

i have to say i didn't manage to have an even canopy as even as i manage with coco usualy, this hydro system make them grow so fast, and i need to know this strain better or clone only one pheno (i cloned everybody yet to have a real choice after harvest) to be sure to have an even development on all clones during all stages.
anyway i'm quite happy about this start of flowering period, small budz are already forming in a rock-hard density (thanx to the calgreen sprays!!!).
i'm really satisfied until now for a first attempt in a hydro homemade setup.

and i'm so glad about to have new friends like you everyday.
green vibes for you all'.

just got a 20euros of this nice Pakistani polm...............4grms of pure orient-smelling-smoke with a nice trippy rush effect.
i'll vape a nice bowl in the forum honor.

I'm subbed and all caught up. Would you call your tent a sea of green? A few pages back I was feeling bad about your grow buddy killing your babies, makes one wish the 420 mag people were in a closed village sometimes, but that would make it hard to spread the word. I told my better half that in my life time I think at least the USA will be legal to all adults. Also, as long as I can get out of my chair and shuffle off to my grow room I will be a happy camper. I'm loving your hydro grow. (If you want me I'll be in the chair right behind Doc Bob).

:cheer::circle-of-love::high-five::peace:

hey 60, i'm very glad you are aboard, i like the Doc very much, he is someone very kind and with a positive attitude. if you like to share and show you're knocking at the right door. Welcome in tha garden M8.
thank you so much for the kind comments.
i'll upload pics later.

:bravo::thumb::high-five:

Looks like a lot has changed since I left town! Your garden is going crazy ec! Now things are getting exciting. The bud sites you have going there are looking strong and plentyful. The color in your pics (and of course the plants) is fantastic.

Bob ;)

Back
Top Bottom