EcDriver Goes Hydro For The First Time

Great things happening over here! EC that is great news with the contracts. Nothing is better than being able to have your successes pull others along with you! Fun to win on your own, but more fun to win with a team. Good for you!

So does this mean an even bigger garden? :high-five:

Bob ;)

Great things happening over here! EC that is great news with the contracts. Nothing is better than being able to have your successes pull others along with you! Fun to win on your own, but more fun to win with a team. Good for you!

So does this mean an even bigger garden? :high-five:

Bob ;)

hi Bob, yes it could means a new place to grow in a few runs later, will talk about it when it will be close to be real.

Hey ecdriver, had not been following till now. Honestly did not go through whole thread, but looks like you got a forest brewing in there :thumb:

Bummer on the friend killing the clones, I went out of town for a week in December and of all people my stoner Uncle blew it, luckily i got home just in time to water a few ladies that where COMPLETELY dried out and maybe 24-48 hours max from death.

Needless to say not using him again.

high Friends, today no pics i’m afraid as i hate more than ever this hps orange tint, i can’t stand this result anymore.
tomorrow i’ll borrow my sister's Nikon Cam and my micro Nikkor 55mm lens, i’ll try to manage to turn to a better white balance and overall tint with photoshop basic features i hope.

so , i’ve contacted a staff from Metrop france which is the Dutch brand of my nuts, to ask him if they have a foliar feeding schedule and he answered me kindly yesterday with a few nice comment on my journal and about 420Mag and attached a pile of documentation about Metrop products and a complete process and detailed schedule to foliar feed at every stage of the plant’s life.
if anyone is interested after to see my results(or fail..) to have this schedule, feel free to pm me and i’ll give it to anyone who use Metrop and want to go further in the feeding mode to maximise final results and quality, it is not just a matter of quantity at all but a way to feed plant closer to their real actual needs at every stages of their life.
that’s been said, all the girls looks smooth,they don’t eat that much, drink a lot then don’t make the ph swinging like mad, all is cool Atm...
i’ll start the foliar feeding today on only 2 plants, 1 moby and the hawaiian snow which are close from each other for spraying ease :idea:!!!
the schedule claims to start with cal green at 0,5ml/1liter of non Phed water at a prefered temp of about 28°celsius if possible. then after 36 hours spray with mr1 or mr2
all the Metrop line contain a wetting agent designed to make all the line sprayable without any other add.
i invite you to give your opinion and to tell me if you can find Metrop in the U.S and outside old Europe, i really don’t know that.

anyway it is one of the best line i’ve seen results of in the real life not on web and i must say it is stable in the final results quality and also quantity of fruits.
i don’t work for them and they don’t sponsored me in any form ( i would love that!!!!) but i really love their stuff.

i wish that these sprays feeding results would be amazing to look at and give us a nice show.
i’ll keep you tuned for sure galz and guyz.

green vibes from the spray....:oops: :ban:

thanx bob, i sprayed them in 2 raws with 20minutes between spray sessions, i used 1 liter on the 2 plants then half a liter each. in two times.
20 minutes later they've drink all the sprayed water and dried themselves perking at the lamp like never!! i guess i'm gona extend it to the whole group veeeery soon Doc...
next monday i'll start for all plants if the 2 first have well responded to the 4 dayz of foliar treatment .

i wish you a nice day too Bob :joint:

high all'
today i gave their second nutes shower to the 6 plants, the effect of the first spray was visible on the two firsts plants after 24Hrs, they look super healthy and are very thick.
first spray was only 1ml/l calgreen and today's spray was a mix of Mr1, Mr2 at 0,5ml/l each and also 0.8ml/l of aminoXtr in the mix.
i use a pressure sprayer which make really small water drops like a mist.
i drench them at 100% like a heavy rain and stop the main fan for 30MIN with lights on, very important. they perk at the lamp( like i never seen before) 10minutes after the spray is done.
i'm really impressed about the ease of that thing to be done and the plants reaction !!!
we will see the effect on bud size sooooooooon.....:tommy:
all 5 hawaiian skunk haze i popped have broke the soil and seems to be happy to live on the terrace.
i wish that all is nice for you and your gardens Friends.
i made a few crappy pics...

Ciao.

here they are...
DSC_1685.jpg
DSC_1683.jpg

first is a random moby trunk, twice my thumb at least...
second is the group after the shower, you can see they don't look much like 100% wet plants, they already started to perk to the light on the pic.
it is not easy to see things on pictures but i can tell you that they loves it very much since the first day!!

Gotta a packed tent and canopy is just as even as can be.:bravo:
thanx Jimmy, the Metrop foliar feeding is the way...
green vibes to you Bro'
Their posture is much improved, they love it!
thanx a lot C.S, they really loved it for sure, i have to make a video to show it better but with hps light....not sure about the result of video quality.
have a nice day M8

i give this holy schedule about foliar feeding to anybody who whant to go further with Metrop. the cheapest professional formula on market for sure.
they should be a sponsor on here IMO

Back
Top Bottom