EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

Still torn between QBs,COBS.PS.Spyder.Timber lights for my next light purchase. Won't be til tax time so reckon i got time to figure it out. Liking what your PS is putting out now. But love Derbs setup and was just looking at someones using Cobs . First world problems
Yea these PS lights are really expensive but the plants seem to love it. Once I get my new space finished I’m gonna setup two 4by8 tents, one for flower and half of the other for veg and other half will be autos. My flower tent will have QB’s will equal coverage throughout the whole tent. It will be nice once I get everything fixed up. Derby’s setup is awesome and that’s basically how I want to set my 4by8 flower tent up.✌️

Been growing all these great smelling plants so it's going to be time to start enjoying them
Weed has so many benefits medical wise I think everyone needs a joint or bong hit from time to time lol. I don’t have a good appetite and it helps me tremendously.✌️

Oh man they are smelling great right now lol. I took a few pics earlier, my lighting is horrible in the grow room and they are so wide I can’t get them through the door without breaking shit lol. Here’s the pics I took.✌️

Omgg broth me to so i could smell lol

Tomorrow will make 49 days (7 weeks) since flip and girls still chugging along. I’m hoping they bulk up pretty good over the next few weeks. They all three are 9-10 week strains so they should have time to bulk up pretty nicely. I will try to do a pic update sometime tomorrow. I’ve already had to tie a couple branches up with pipe cleaners cause they got the gangster lean from the weight of buds lol. The buds are also very dence already so I’m happy about that.✌️

Got some bud shots this morning. I took quite a few so I will just post all of them. The last few I took without flash and I kinda like how they turned out. One day I will get a decent camera cause all I have is my iPhone.✌️

Back
Top Bottom