EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

I guess you could say I came at the right time when you think of it like that lol.. Coco is the shit I've just started a bag seed grow about 2 weeks ago in coco and it's doing an amazing job so far. I just wish I could get a small piece of one of your nugs to try out, I bet it would be awesome smoke :ganjamon:

I was thinking of doing some autos myself this year (perfect time) but I can't make my mind up on what I want to try lol..
You will love the results you get in coco. If we was close to each other I would definitely hook you up with a nice bag of each plant lol. One of these days I would like to plan a get together somewhere with my 420 family. I don’t have any friends here were I’m from cause I stay to myself and I live in a pretty secluded area also. This being a illegal state I can’t trust anyone that lives near me and they are lots of thieves also cause of all the meth and heroine around this place, it’s awful.✌️

You will love the results you get in coco. If we was close to each other I would definitely hook you up with a nice bag of each plant lol. One of these days I would like to plan a get together somewhere with my 420 family. I don’t have any friends here were I’m from cause I stay to myself and I live in a pretty secluded area also. This being a illegal state I can’t trust anyone that lives near me and they are lots of thieves also cause of all the meth and heroine around this place, it’s awful.✌️
One of these days we'll get together for sure Ghost. Just need to do it under the radar.

For sure, I always thought it would be great if we could all meet up and have a little smoking session :passitleft:

I totally understand where your coming from I have about 1 or 2 people that I would talk to but still wouldn't trust, so i'm all alone when it comes to growing. That's why I enjoy coming on here to all of you nice folks. I'm also in an illegal area so I know what the struggle is like, I just don't have the thieves to worry about.

One of these days we'll get together for sure Ghost. Just need to do it under the radar.
That would be great Derby, you guys are like family to me even know I’ve never met y’all in person lol. I talk to you guys more than I talk to my wife lol, she works all the time and by the time she gets home she’s tired and is about ready for bed lol.✌️

I have been watering the girls three times daily since a week and a half after flip so hoping the buds will fatten up nicely for me. After I use what Nutes I got I’m gonna go to AN Connoisseur cause I hear you can control npk a lot better with them so I’m gonna give it a try. The AN trio has done great job though, I can’t complain cause plants have been healthy the whole grow. @Derbybud, how many days do yo suppose to flush in coco before harvest. I read a lot of different opinions on it.✌️

I have been watering the girls three times daily since a week and a half after flip so hoping the buds will fatten up nicely for me. After I use what Nutes I got I’m gonna go to AN Connoisseur cause I hear you can control npk a lot better with them so I’m gonna give it a try. The AN trio has done great job though, I can’t complain cause plants have been healthy the whole grow. @Derbybud, how many days do yo suppose to flush in coco before harvest. I read a lot of different opinions on it.✌️
It all depends on what your feeding them. I like to remove as much nitrogen as I can leading up to flush. That way if I do need to take them i only need to flush for a couple of days. If I'm running an 8 week strain I'll only have the nitrogen from my cal- mag in that last week and if i need to take it down I'll just flush for 2 days with rain water.

Count me in my brotha same here only trust my 420 famm lol

It all depends on what your feeding them. I like to remove as much nitrogen as I can leading up to flush. That way if I do need to take them i only need to flush for a couple of days. If I'm running an 8 week strain I'll only have the nitrogen from my cal- mag in that last week and if i need to take it down I'll just flush for 2 days with rain water.
Thanks Derby, I’ve cut the nitrogen down as much as I can and I’ve only been using small amount of grow but I’m cutting it out a little at a time all together. These strains are 9-10 week strains and I’m almost at 7- weeks from flip now. They didn’t start shooting pistils out till about 10 days after the flip so I figure I still have at least 4-5 more weeks to get the amber I’m looking for. They may finish a little quicker than I’m thinking though, we will see lol.✌️

And girls looking really amazing i bet they smell great 2
Oh man they are smelling great right now lol. I took a few pics earlier, my lighting is horrible in the grow room and they are so wide I can’t get them through the door without breaking shit lol. Here’s the pics I took.✌️

Me and you are the closest to each other Ecg maybe we can hangout sometime. I'm thinking you may be a couple of hours away.
Cool, I live in the southern part of the mountain state. We all need to plan a get together sometime. It would be a lot of fun hanging out with you guys.✌️

Back
Top Bottom