EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

Great thread EastCoast! Your girls are happy and looking delish! and the discussion is bang on... Apparently there are a few solid similarities among us starting with our love for growing.. LOL!

Great thread EastCoast! Your girls are happy and looking delish! and the discussion is bang on... Apparently there are a few solid similarities among us starting with our love for growing.. LOL!
Thanks Peeece, they are chugging along. I don’t know what I would do if I wasn’t growing. I have a deep passion for it and I would be lost to death without it lol.✌️

The SSH has got the dankest smell ever lol. I can’t wait to these two finish up cause I got a feeling the bud it going to be killer.✌️
But killer killer killer brotha

Killer man super niceeeeee
Thanks Jack, they seem to be coming along nicely. Today made 7 weeks since I flipped them and they are all 9-10 week flower strains. The SSH has been known to even go past 10 weeks, up to 12 so i will just have to keep watch on trics. I got a feeling they will be well worth the wait lol.✌️

Thanks Jack, they seem to be coming along nicely. Today made 7 weeks since I flipped them and they are all 9-10 week flower strains. The SSH has been known to even go past 10 weeks, up to 12 so i will just have to keep watch on trics. I got a feeling they will be well worth the wait lol.✌️
O yeah 4 shure i hate the wait part but its 4 the best lol

Thanks Peeece, they are chugging along. I don’t know what I would do if I wasn’t growing. I have a deep passion for it and I would be lost to death without it lol.✌️

Completely speaking my language Brother.. Shit can be crashing down around me and 2 mins or 3 hours with the girls doesn't matter... levels things out and its all good..You reap what you sow right? no brainer...:Namaste:

Is that's where the silver name comes from? You could tell me that now and I'd believe you.
And their monsters!!!
Great pics also
THanks Lowded, these SSH have been a joy to grow and they grow vigorously. I can see myself growing this strain again in the future.✌️

Here’s a few pics I took earlier

Girls are doing good and still bulking up. Hopefully they fatten up nicely for me. I’m coming up on 8-weeks this Saturday so I figure the Green Crack and Crown Royale will go at least 10weeks and the SSH will probably go 10-12 but I’ll just have to wait and see.✌️
Lookinh great brotha

If I get my seeds from the comparative grow I will be starting them up soon as these girls are finished, hopefully around first part of July.✌️
Man byr the time we get them will b around that time we get them at tjis rate lol im prob goin to drop them right in idk just exited lol

Back
Top Bottom