EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

I doin one with minimum stuff n cheap Wal-Mart bought bubbler n bucket n lid cut a hole put net cup simple shyt its doin better then my autos i spend mad money on rdwc sometime simple is good

Soon, I’m hoping to have a one bucket setup by the time I start the autos so I can try one of them in it. We will see though but I’m definitely gonna get me a dwc setup soon.✌️

Looking forward to seeing your comparison of a DWC grow.

Looking forward to seeing your comparison of a DWC grow.
Yea I’ve been studying up on dwc and I’m pretty excited to give it a try. I’m gonna have a lot more room soon also so I will be able to experiment a little to see how I like to grow best.✌️

Nice looking nugs!
I almost got crown royale but I decided to get white cookies(again) for my coco and sour diesel for my RDWC from CKS. they have been pretty good to me so far but the Purple kush was just so-so . looking forward to smoke reports :)

Nice looking nugs!
I almost got crown royale but I decided to get white cookies(again) for my coco and sour diesel for my RDWC from CKS. they have been pretty good to me so far but the Purple kush was just so-so . looking forward to smoke reports :)
Thanks Purpsmagurps, I’m hoping the bulk up some more. Tomorrow makes 8-weeks since the flip and their 9-10 week strains so hopefully they start bulking up some. The quality looks like it’s gonna be great.✌️

Back
Top Bottom