EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

The
They look amazing brotha u must feel so proud hell i kno il b
Yea I am so proud of these girls. I wish you didn’t have to throw your last plants away cause we would have been harvesting right close together. Oh well you are on your way back to the top, you can’t keep a good man down lol.✌️

Yea I am so proud of these girls. I wish you didn’t have to throw your last plants away cause we would have been harvesting right close together. Oh well you are on your way back to the top, you can’t keep a good man down lol.✌️
I kno brotha still hurts but i will get back up n now we have these autos to grow the weed Gods shining down but still bums me out but foward lol

I kno brotha still hurts but i will get back up n now we have these autos to grow the weed Gods shining down but still bums me out but foward lol
Oh well shit happens lol. It’s better to be safe than sorry. Well at least we will probably harvest the autos around same time lol.✌️

Thats cool. Some lights, youre supposed to run hotter

Ive seen that in cobs too. You arent gonna hurt the plant at 72... but theyre just saying it might work out better. I run mine in the low 80s. Im not comfortable with 85, its too close to death temps.

Don’t fear humidity... if ventilation is adequate enough your worrying my grow now is 82-84f and 55% humidity I do t sweat specially in veg ✊

Don’t fear humidity... if ventilation is adequate enough your worrying my grow now is 82-84f and 55% humidity I do t sweat specially in veg ✊
My little 32 pint dehumidifier does pretty good and the switch will only work on low for some reason. I think something is wrong with the switch but it has really done great so far. I have my grow room sealed off really good also though. I live in real high humidity place so I keep good ventilation also. So far the highest it has got in flower is 48-50% at lights off. When I was in veg I kept it set to about 65-75%.✌️

I’ve been on the run a lot this morning but I did manage to GT a bud shot of each girl, first up will be Jaimie the SSH, she is doing great and is loading up on frost

Next up is Sherry the other SSH, she is bulking up very nicely and although she has really thick pistils and you can’t see frost as good as her sister but trust me the frost is definitely on there lol.

Next is Kylie, her buds are beautiful shaped

Last is Kim the GC, she started packing frost a little later but she’s making up for it now lol

That’s all I got for now, I just wanted to at least show a few shots to show bud progression. Hope everyone is having a great day.✌️

Beauty! Love the SSH pistils going bat outta hell. That will be some fine smoke
Thanks UA, I love her pistils also, they are a lot thicker than her sister. I’ve been wanting some strong Sativa for a while and I’m hoping the SSH will do the trick lol.✌️

My little 32 pint dehumidifier does pretty good and the switch will only work on low for some reason. I think something is wrong with the switch but it has really done great so far. I have my grow room sealed off really good also though. I live in real high humidity place so I keep good ventilation also. So far the highest it has got in flower is 48-50% at lights off. When I was in veg I kept it set to about 65-75%.✌️
Sounds good to me✊

Great work from you like always E. :thumb:
So pissed with myself for not getting here earlier to watch her grow with all of you.

Those buds though.. :drool:
Thanks TommyGunnz, at least you’re here to watch them finish up lol. This run has went pretty smooth cap far and I really like growing in coco. Hopefully another 3-4 weeks or so these girls will be all finished up and then I will be starting some autos up.✌️

I guess you could say I came at the right time when you think of it like that lol.. Coco is the shit I've just started a bag seed grow about 2 weeks ago in coco and it's doing an amazing job so far. I just wish I could get a small piece of one of your nugs to try out, I bet it would be awesome smoke :ganjamon:

I was thinking of doing some autos myself this year (perfect time) but I can't make my mind up on what I want to try lol..

Back
Top Bottom