EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

You could yield a lot off a 4 pot hydro rig. How much space do you think you would need for a 4 pot setup? Maybe a 8 by 8 area?✌️
I believe that 5 pounds is totally possible, and semi repeatable. 8x8 grow area would be great. I dont want to crowd the pots at all

I just checked email and I got confirmation on the Blue Dream’matic so I should be receiving those soon. I’ve not got email on other one yet.✌️
Ontario is growing that, if you didnt know... im kinda high.

My GC is a little finicky when it comes to Nutes. I got her around 650ppm now and every time I go to bump her up she don’t seem to like it. I’m just gonna leave her alone and let her finish out. She didn’t have near the amount of trics as everything else until about two days ago. She is absolutely loaded with trics now and she’s bulking up some also. I’m pretty excited to see her finish up.✌️
Yup it's def different from the rest of the bunch! Ok I'll try drop my ppm I'm at about 700
thank you

No you don’t have to make any purchases. The seeds are free, all you have to do it post pics on their journal.✌️
So post my pics on there journal were on here dam that woulf b awsome

The plants definitely love the spectrum and I got a lot more veg growth . I only vegged the two bigger Super Silver Haze for 39 days and the GC was 34. The smaller Crown Royale was vegged the least at 28 days. I’m hoping my buds will swell more than before and I’m pretty sure the quality is going to be much better cause this is the most trics that I have seen so far. I have to be honest though, the money I spent on this one light I could have had a kick ass Q Board setup. That will be my next purchase. Once I finish my new grow space I will have two 4+8+9 rooms with Q Boards in both. I’m gonna do it right so have equal coverage across whole tent. My corners will be getting same amount as center. I will have one 4+8 room for nothing but flower and the other 4+8 will be half veg area and half autos. That way I can have three or four autos running at all times. It’s probably gonna be another 3-4 months or so before I get setup the way I want but once I get everything lined up and dialed in I should be pulling some pretty good numbers.✌️
Man... thats pretty much it isnt it... lights. I've been trying to wrap my head around all of them the past couple weeks as I'm going to need some in another month or so... I like the idea of DIY Samsung strips just for the coverage and the means to make it what you want... Also the HLG 550 is a sweet machine as well and puts out the good stuff... Decisions decisions... Thats the same way I'm thinking... If I keep a veg area big enough to run a couple Autos... along side the other photo grows in the flower room... it would make for a nice steady stream of variety... Great minds think alike EastCoast... Great minds think alike!

Back
Top Bottom