EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

It’s been 41 or 42 days since flip and they started showing pistils about 9-10 days later. They all are 9-10 week flower so I figure they have at least 4-weeks left, maybe five but I’m not really sure.✌️
That looks fantastic especially given the fact you have a month left

It’s been 41 or 42 days since flip and they started showing pistils about 9-10 days later. They all are 9-10 week flower so I figure they have at least 4-weeks left, maybe five but I’m not really sure.✌️
Man thats a long flower

Yea hopefully they will be worth the wait lol. I have some Candy Kush fast flower fem seeds in gonna run soon. Their suppose to be 7-week flower.✌️
My King Tuts flower quick too. I get so impatient

Yea I’m hoping for some killer Sativa with these Super Silver Haze, they smell dank as hell already.✌️
I got a super silver haze x White Russian in the go just starting call her trailer trash betty lol

I used to have to watch golden girls when I was little cause mom watched it all the time and we only had one tv lol. My wife watches the Kardashian’s all the time lol. I’m gonna be starting my Chemdog and Girl Scout Cookies next run so I will have to come up with 4 or 5 more names lol.✌️
I watch the golden girls lol too funny I actually laughed a lot lol shh

Did you sign up for the comparison grow? I signed up for the Blue Dream autos but I don’t think I filled the form out correctly cause I never got a email saying I would get them. I’ve seen a lot of people on here have already received their seeds. Oh well if I don’t get them I may try to order some soon. I been wanting to try some Blue Dream for a long time.✌️
Nice stuff! Mine has not come either but I did get the email a couple weeks ago maybe?

I’ll be running blue dream either way soon too!

Nice stuff! Mine has not come either but I did get the email a couple weeks ago maybe?

I’ve been wanting to try Blue Dream for a while. I’ve had my eyes on HSO Blue Dream for a while but some Blue Dream autos would be even better lol.✌️

I got two myself and just ordered a few kushy kush seeds from truenorthseedbank and got a free fem blueberry a strain I should have grown along time ago .

But blue dream was another on my list so check ✊

I got two myself and just ordered a few kushy kush seeds from truenorthseedbank and got a free fem blueberry a strain I should have grown along time ago .

But blue dream was another on my list so check ✊
Blueberry is a nice smoke. I have growed several of Seedsman Blueberry under led and hps. The ones under led was a lot better quality wise cause I had high temps all through flower with the hps. I believe the high temps in the hps room was the reason the bud wasn’t as good of quality. All three Blueberry I growed under led was great.✌️

Today makes 43 days since I flipped my girls to 12/12, they started showing pistils 9 and 10 days after the flip so mind as well say they have been flowering for about 33 days. I normally just count from flip but they always take a lot longer than breeder says so it makes since to me to start counting flower from the time I see pistils. I have seen pistils 4 or 5 days after flip. In the end it don’t really matter anyway cause I can’t harvest them till the trics tell me to but I like to keep somewhat track of flower time so I will know exactly how’s long that strain flowers for Incase I need that info later.
The girls are doing pretty good seems like and Jaimie is trying to bulk up a little bit lol. Overall I’m impressed with the Cropking Genetics so far cause the quality looks like its gonna be great.✌️

Same here i lose count but at the end its all bout the trykes lol
Yea for sure, most of the time it takes a couple weeks longer than the breeder says but environment plays a big part. Some people’s might finish quicker cause they have better environment. I like to keep environment dialed in best I can. Right now in flower I’m running 72-74f and 40-45% humidity with plenty of airflow so they should be happy lol.✌️

Blueberry is a nice smoke. I have growed several of Seedsman Blueberry under led and hps. The ones under led was a lot better quality wise cause I had high temps all through flower with the hps. I believe the high temps in the hps room was the reason the bud wasn’t as good of quality. All three Blueberry I growed under led was great.✌️
Good to know this blueberry is from canuk seeds .

Love me blueberry and stoked to groevuer out :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom