EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

Yea for sure, most of the time it takes a couple weeks longer than the breeder says but environment plays a big part. Some people’s might finish quicker cause they have better environment. I like to keep environment dialed in best I can. Right now in flower I’m running 72-74f and 40-45% humidity with plenty of airflow so they should be happy lol.✌️
Sounds good I like 73-75f in flower until last few weeks then I like 70-72f at night letting it get to 66f and humidity at the last few weeks around 35-45% try to get those colours to pop

Yea for sure, most of the time it takes a couple weeks longer than the breeder says but environment plays a big part. Some people’s might finish quicker cause they have better environment. I like to keep environment dialed in best I can. Right now in flower I’m running 72-74f and 40-45% humidity with plenty of airflow so they should be happy lol.✌️
Yeah i say the same thing always a strain may always take longer den described lol

Sounds good I like 73-75f in flower until last few weeks then I like 70-72f at night letting it get to 66f and humidity at the last few weeks around 35-45% try to get those colours to pop
I might try to drop temps at lights off the last couple weeks to try and get a little color. It might even help resin content also.✌️

Depending on your lights you should run your temps above 80. Then your night time temps should drop 10 degrees or more. The reason for the high temps is due to a higher metabolism. My light manufacturer recommends 85 degrees for theirs

Lower temps can go to (60C) at night and are as important as daytime temps. People mistake room temp, for plant surface temp. If your running very bright lights the surfave of you plants may be in real trouble with a somewhat tame room temp

I might try to drop temps at lights off the last couple weeks to try and get a little color. It might even help resin content also.✌️
Like that talk bro ✊

Depending on your lights you should run your temps above 80. Then your night time temps should drop 10 degrees or more. The reason for the high temps is due to a higher metabolism. My light manufacturer recommends 85 degrees for theirs

Lower temps can go to (60C) at night and are as important as daytime temps. People mistake room temp, for plant surface temp. If your running very bright lights the surfave of you plants may be in real trouble with a somewhat tame room temp
See I run temps within a 12 range no lower no higher is where I liek to be .

For example: if my temp was 77f -79f day like it is now and humidity around 63% trying to get higher to 70% is where I like to be. Anyways that is lights on when off on veg I like to go 72-74 and humidity usually rises t lights off to 80^ ish
But with enough ventilation I’m not worried .

It’s about adjusting temps and increasing light power mocking nature .

My temps has never went above 75 the whole grow. Most of time it stays at 72.✌️

You grow some killer crops bud! That light is just amplifying your work!
Thanks Lowded, I’m pretty excited to get these girls to harvest. The ol stash jar is running pretty low lol. I have to say these buds look to be better quality than past grows for sure. I’m impressed with the PS.✌️

My temps has never went above 75 the whole grow. Most of time it stays at 72.✌️
Thats cool. Some lights, youre supposed to run hotter

Ive seen that in cobs too. You arent gonna hurt the plant at 72... but theyre just saying it might work out better. I run mine in the low 80s. Im not comfortable with 85, its too close to death temps.

I see lot s of people running in the low 80’s. That’s about were I was at when I was at old home growing, my temps would get to 83-86 and it didn’t seem to bother them. I have noticed that some plants won’t start praying to the light unless it kinda warm. The autos I ran the first grow was like that. They would be droopy at 73-75 and once I raised the temps a little bit they seemed to be happier lol.✌️

I see lot s of people running in the low 80’s. That’s about were I was at when I was at old home growing, my temps would get to 83-86 and it didn’t seem to bother them. I have noticed that some plants won’t start praying to the light unless it kinda warm. The autos I ran the first grow was like that. They would be droopy at 73-75 and once I raised the temps a little bit they seemed to be happier lol.✌️
My environment control isnt as cutting edge as it needs to be to control the two grow areas at the right temp so i dont go over 82 usually. It's clear your grow isnt missing anything, im just blabbing

My environment control isnt as cutting edge as it needs to be to control the two grow areas at the right temp so i dont go over 82 usually. It's clear your grow isnt missing anything, im just blabbing
I’m building a new grow space but it’s going a little slow at the moment due to lack of funds lol. I’m just gonna do a little at a time and eventually I’ll have a pretty nice grow area.✌️

I’m building a new grow space but it’s going a little slow at the moment due to lack of funds lol. I’m just gonna do a little at a time and eventually I’ll have a pretty nice grow area.✌️
Baby steps. Ive really enjoyed doing my room. I wish it were a little larger, but i like what i have done. I have a 4x6 area for hydro, and a 3x3 closet gor 1 plant in dirt. The light in the closet is a Spectrum King and very warm. The temp in there will go to 86F but if i made the main room 86 that poor little on in the closet would melt. I really liked building my room in a shed. I use the hollow floor, all the walls, and even vent out the roof. It was a clean slate to build what i want

Baby steps. Ive really enjoyed doing my room. I wish it were a little larger, but i like what i have done. I have a 4x6 area for hydro, and a 3x3 closet gor 1 plant in dirt. The light in the closet is a Spectrum King and very warm. The temp in there will go to 86F but if i made the main room 86 that poor little on in the closet would melt. I really liked building my room in a shed. I use the hollow floor, all the walls, and even vent out the roof. It was a clean slate to build what i want
Hopefully I will have mine finished in a few more months. I’m gonna have two sealed 4+8 rooms and a cloning station off to the side. One room will be for flower and the other will be half veg and half autoflowers. I wanted to build my veg room a little bigger than I need so I can keep a couple autos going all the time.✌️

Hopefully I will have mine finished in a few more months. I’m gonna have two sealed 4+8 rooms and a cloning station off to the side. One room will be for flower and the other will be half veg and half autoflowers. I wanted to build my veg room a little bigger than I need so I can keep a couple autos going all the time.✌️
So jealous

Back
Top Bottom