EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

LOl, I usually just name them whatever names come to me. My first grow I had the golden girls, Dorothy, Blanche, and Rose lol. I named Kim after Kim Kardashian and Kylie is after Kylie Kardashian lmao. Jaimie is my wife and Sherry is my mother-in law lol.✌️
Bahahaha that’s hilarious! Did you know I’m a huuuge golden girls fan;) Also the kardashians are my secret guilty pleasure. I need a few names for my WW clones so you got me thinking :D

Also the girls look gorgeous

Bahahaha that’s hilarious! Did you know I’m a huuuge golden girls fan;) Also the kardashians are my secret guilty pleasure. I need a few names for my WW clones so you got me thinking :D

Also the girls look gorgeous
I used to have to watch golden girls when I was little cause mom watched it all the time and we only had one tv lol. My wife watches the Kardashian’s all the time lol. I’m gonna be starting my Chemdog and Girl Scout Cookies next run so I will have to come up with 4 or 5 more names lol.✌️

Yeah I think they hit the next gear for sure Ghost. Just look at the pictures from early last week. BAM
Yes you can really tell a difference when you go back and look at pics from week to week. I can’t wait get these ladies finished up. I’m pretty excited to get my Chemdog and Girl Scout Cookies going.✌️

Yah those lights look like they are doing exactly what you want them to do! It'll be nice if everything from here on out is covered in that frosty stuff!! Looking forward to hearing the smoke report!

The Green Crack is finally starting to bulk up a little bit and it is also loaded with trics now. One noticeable difference in the buds on this grow with the PS COB is the tric coverage. The buds on this grow without a doubt has a lot more tric coverage than any of previous grows. Is it the perfect sun or the coco, or maybe both lol. I will do a pic update tomorrow hopefully.✌️

Back
Top Bottom