EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

Couple bud shots I took earlier.✌️

Here’s a funny looking leaf on Jaimie the ssh
They are several on that node that look like that, it’s kinda funny looking lol.✌️
Wow never seen that but these plant sometimes do some crazy stuff lol

Excellent frost!!

I always giggle at your girls names! Is there a system, like are you naming them after women in your life or just pick random names of ladies in their 40’s/50’s :D
LOl, I usually just name them whatever names come to me. My first grow I had the golden girls, Dorothy, Blanche, and Rose lol. I named Kim after Kim Kardashian and Kylie is after Kylie Kardashian lmao. Jaimie is my wife and Sherry is my mother-in law lol.✌️

Remember the clones I took at 21days of flower? I gave most to my wife’s little brother but he still hasn’t took them yet and I’m still taking care of them, you know how that goes with little brother lol. Anyways they have all pretty much rooted and other than snails eating leaves a little bit till I put salt out for them sucker. I have took a lot of clones off these plants, every in veg I done a preflip defo and got 38 I believe. All of the clones have made it, I can’t believe the success rate of all these clones. I have used coco with all these clones and I found little red mouthwash cups for kids at Walmart and they work great. I will use them for now on. They don’t hold much coco so you can do a lot of clones with little coco. Heres a pic of one and it shows the little cups I use
Here’s a few in 20oz pop bottles, they was bigger size clones so that’s why I put them in the bigger bottles. It also allowed me to bury their stem deeper. Usually don’t have a lot of clones this big but I wanted to thin things out a little bit lol. I really like my lollipop job, especially it being pretty much my first time lol.✌️

Here’s the others in the trays

Remember the clones I took at 21days of flower? I gave most to my wife’s little brother but he still hasn’t took them yet and I’m still taking care of them, you know how that goes with little brother lol. Anyways they have all pretty much rooted and other than snails eating leaves a little bit till I put salt out for them sucker. I have took a lot of clones off these plants, every in veg I done a preflip defo and got 38 I believe. All of the clones have made it, I can’t believe the success rate of all these clones. I have used coco with all these clones and I found little red mouthwash cups for kids at Walmart and they work great. I will use them for now on. They don’t hold much coco so you can do a lot of clones with little coco. Heres a pic of one and it shows the little cups I use
Here’s a few in 20oz pop bottles, they was bigger size clones so that’s why I put them in the bigger bottles. It also allowed me to bury their stem deeper. Usually don’t have a lot of clones this big but I wanted to thin things out a little bit lol. I really like my lollipop job, especially it being pretty much my first time lol.✌️

Here’s the others in the trays

Lil brotha lol but lookin killer wat u used 4 rootin

Lil brotha lol but lookin killer wat u used 4 rootin
I use the powder stuff from Walmart. It turns to a gel like after you put it on the wet stem. Here’s a pic of it
It’s 2oz bottle and only costs $3 or $4. I took 38 clon first time and 70 the second time and still haven’t used half of it yet so it lasts a while. I got 3 cans thinking it would take a lot more so I should be good on cloning powder for a while lol.✌️

Yeah i have ceen that at walmarr lol just woundered how it worked shyt n does it work works better then the stuff u buy at the hydro st im the same way if i can save stuff n use again i deff will

Back
Top Bottom