EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

Yes that Genetics, it’s actually a mutation. There is a tripod which has three branches at each node and then there’s the polyploid which has four. The bud should be double the size on the polyploids so that’s a plus lol.✌️

Thanks bro good info man ✊

Looking good ghost. Just wondering how are you going to finish them as far as nutes go? After stretch I start to up my p&k and back off on my nitrogen. Toward the last few weeks the only n I give them is from my cal mag. Really finishes them well.
Thanks Derby, that’s pretty much what I’ve been trying to do so far. I’m barely giving just a little grow and I upped the bloom and also giving the big bud and calmag. I was thinking of dropping grow completely soon and I will still be adding calmag so hopefully that will work. I have some overdrive that’s supposed to be added the last two weeks but so far they seem to be doing ok. I’ve not seen any clawing or anything.✌️

Thanks Derby, that’s pretty much what I’ve been trying to do so far. I’m barely giving just a little grow and I upped the bloom and also giving the big bud and calmag. I was thinking of dropping grow completely soon and I will still be adding calmag so hopefully that will work. I have some overdrive that’s supposed to be added the last two weeks but so far they seem to be doing ok. I’ve not seen any clawing or anything.✌️
Sounds like you got it on cruise control. Just thought I'd ask as I didn't see you mentioning anything lately. I found that my fan and sugar leaves stay green almost till the end when getting rid of nitrogen after 6 weeks of 12/12 and that sounds backwards as they need n to grow green in veg and stretch.

for some reason I can’t see jacks posts, not only on my journal but his journal also. I can see we’re he is liking my posts and when I try and click on his name it says that he only allows a certain number of people to view his profile so it won’t let me see his profile either. Anyone have any idea on what’s wrong. Is it on my end or his.✌️

Back
Top Bottom