EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

Looking good ! Keeping an eye on ya. Love it that your a month or so ahead of me in the coco.Looking forward to seeing my girls blowup :cheer:
Glad you are following along. I’m loving coco and the plants are thriving in it. I can’t wait to these girls in some jars lol. Good luck with your ladies and I hope we both end up with some top shelf killer bud.:yummy:✌️

Cool, should be a big ass bud on the polyploid branch cause it’s double the size of the next biggest branch on the plant. I read up on it a little bit and some say that a polyploid branch can have double the potency of the other branches. I also read that it can be a lot less potent than also but that’s just stuff I read somewhere lol. I guess we will see. I’m interested in seeing those pics though.✌️
Yoo. As promised some pics of the polyploid. You can see all the top growth. The undergrowth pic is slightly poop and outta focus but you can see the 2 shoots this side and the shoots coming up on the other side :p

Can kinda see the flat growth aswell on her

Yoo. As promised some pics of the polyploid. You can see all the top growth. The undergrowth pic is slightly poop and outta focus but you can see the 2 shoots this side and the shoots coming up on the other side :p

Cool man mine looks just like that lol. I’m getting ready to do some yard work but I will post another pic of mine in a little bit.✌️

Cool man mine looks just like that lol. I’m getting ready to do some yard work but I will post another pic of mine in a little bit.✌️
I feel ya. At the moment If im not at work im doing work around the families land. Sooo tiring but worth it at the end of the day

I had the opportunity to smoke some purple punch yesterday and it was great. Grand daddy purp and Larry og cross. Green point seeds has S1 version but other than the S1 version I believe all you can get it by is clone but I’m not positive on that. Probably the best bud I’ve smoked in a long time.✌️

Until your coco harvest comes in. Lol
Yep I can’t wait to these girls finish up. Here’s a few pics I got this morning, first one is top of Kylie’s polyploid branch
Here’s another one of Kylie
Next is a shot of Sherry’s branch
Here’s a shot of Jaimie and then Kim

Kim the GC has least amount of frost so far but she’s the last one to start showing pistils also so she may just be behind a little bit lol.✌️

Polyploid ?

Thanks King, yep polyploid, instead of having two branches at each node they have four branches at each node. It’s kinda like two branches that have growed together to make one.✌️
That’s not training just genetics right bro

That’s not training just genetics right bro
Yes that Genetics, it’s actually a mutation. There is a tripod which has three branches at each node and then there’s the polyploid which has four. The bud should be double the size on the polyploids so that’s a plus lol.✌️

Back
Top Bottom