EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

Thanks Agemon, I shut other journal down and just running this one now. I’m looking forward to trying the SSH. I’ve been wanting a strong Sativa for a while so hopefully these two will do the trick lol. The Crown Royale is gonna be pretty according to a few people I’ve talked to that’s growed it and she has the sweetest smell I’ve ever smelled on a plant I believe so I’m hoping it will have a sweet taste also. I’m gonna be running some Chemdawg and Girl Scout Cookies next and thats two strains I’ve been wanting to try for a while so I’m pretty excited about them. Glad you stopped by and I’m looking forward to see some of those crosses you’re going to be doing.✌️

I'm not sure if I have any Crown in my collection, but the White Widow growing smells heavenly, a lot like the Haze Berry Extreme, I'll be harvesting both in a few weeks. The Widow smells a bit fruitier or sweeter. I've got 3 of the Berry and one of the Widow. And the widow, well she's short but she's stackin up nice. As for the Haze Berry Ex, I'm starting to see those tops elongate like the Blue Berry does, hopefully they'll fatten up a bit like the Haze Extreme did.

All 4 just got their diluted, week 10 feeding and it'll be a flush in another week or so, then the drought and fattening and stickiness and wash, hang, cure, smoke, and OMG IT'S SO GOOD!!!!

Update: 27 days since flip
Girls continue to thrive, so far they have been pretty easy strains to grow and they grow vigorously so I’m definitely pleased with these Cropking seeds so far. Another 6 weeks or so will tell the tell though, I like my medicine strong so hopefully they don’t disappoint. The first plant up is Sherry, her hairs are thicker than Jaimie and she’s stacking up nicely. I also got you some shots of my lollipop job newty. It’s not the best pics cause of the lighting in the room and I can’t bring out of the room unless I squeeze together and rub the hell out of the branches so their stuck in their till harvest lol. I don’t want to damage them and I never dreamed that they would have got this big lol. Here she is, Sherry the SSH

Next up is Jaimie the other SSH

Next is Kim the Green Crack
She has longer nodes but she’s getting light to every one of them so hopefully she will provide me with some top shelf meds. Some pics are a little dark I apologize for that, my light in the room sucks

Last but not least is Kylie the CR, she is gaining frost every day and seems to be thriving and loving life

That’s it for today and I’m very proud of my girls so hopefully they keep on keeping on lol. Hope everyone is having a great day.✌️

Update: 27 days since flip
Girls continue to thrive, so far they have been pretty easy strains to grow and they grow vigorously so I’m definitely pleased with these Cropking seeds so far. Another 6 weeks or so will tell the tell though, I like my medicine strong so hopefully they don’t disappoint. The first plant up is Sherry, her hairs are thicker than Jaimie and she’s stacking up nicely. I also got you some shots of my lollipop job newty. It’s not the best pics cause of the lighting in the room and I can’t bring out of the room unless I squeeze together and rub the hell out of the branches so their stuck in their till harvest lol. I don’t want to damage them and I never dreamed that they would have got this big lol. Here she is, Sherry the SSH

Next up is Jaimie the other SSH

Next is Kim the Green Crack
She has longer nodes but she’s getting light to every one of them so hopefully she will provide me with some top shelf meds. Some pics are a little dark I apologize for that, my light in the room sucks

Last but not least is Kylie the CR, she is gaining frost every day and seems to be thriving and loving life

That’s it for today and I’m very proud of my girls so hopefully they keep on keeping on lol. Hope everyone is having a great day.✌️
My brotha the girls are lookin excellent im rootin for u to get atleast a few plates of some tope shelf

Very nice, they are looking fantastic, you will like the Green Crack lol
Thanks UA, I growed the Green Crack from hso and loved it, it was sativa dominant. This one is Indica version from Cropking so I'm hoping it will be great also. We're did you get your GC from?✌️

I'm not sure if I have any Crown in my collection, but the White Widow growing smells heavenly, a lot like the Haze Berry Extreme, I'll be harvesting both in a few weeks. The Widow smells a bit fruitier or sweeter. I've got 3 of the Berry and one of the Widow. And the widow, well she's short but she's stackin up nice. As for the Haze Berry Ex, I'm starting to see those tops elongate like the Blue Berry does, hopefully they'll fatten up a bit like the Haze Extreme did.

All 4 just got their diluted, week 10 feeding and it'll be a flush in another week or so, then the drought and fattening and stickiness and wash, hang, cure, smoke, and OMG IT'S SO GOOD!!!!
I love WW, it's a great smoke and I wouldn't mind growing out another one or two in the future. I have some WW bag seed that I got in a bag. The bud was killer but I'm not sure if it hermied on them and got seeds or if the bread a male to get seeds so I probably won't grow them indoor but I have been thinking about putting them outside. I have so many plants outside this year though it will be next year before I plant anymore outside.✌️

Today has really sucked, power has been out since about 3 o’clock today so girls only got about 7 hours of light today and also only got two feeding cause I didn’t want to bother them and it being dark. Seems like every time I go to flower something happens to the damn power. Hopefully they will be ok, I’ve had power outages in the past and girls was ok but you never know they may hermie up hell this time lol. Oh well that’s the way the ball bounces. If I see hermies tomorrow I will just start my Chemdawg and Girl Scout Cookies up but hopefully I won’t see any nanners. I will check on them in the morning to see what kind of damage was done.✌️

Today has really sucked, power has been out since about 3 o’clock today so girls only got about 7 hours of light today and also only got two feeding cause I didn’t want to bother them and it being dark. Seems like every time I go to flower something happens to the damn power. Hopefully they will be ok, I’ve had power outages in the past and girls was ok but you never know they may hermie up hell this time lol. Oh well that’s the way the ball bounces. If I see hermies tomorrow I will just start my Chemdawg and Girl Scout Cookies up but hopefully I won’t see any nanners. I will check on them in the morning to see what kind of damage was done.✌️
Nooooooooooo i think they b ok sabbatage evrey were wtff hoping for the best but i cnt wait 4 thoes cookies

Back
Top Bottom