EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

But dam thats sucks thoe hope u get light brotha
Yea it does, power has come back on now but it was light out time when power finally come back on so I won’t be able to check on them till morning but I got fingers crossed they will be fine lol.✌️
Should be fine as hermie's usually happen from stressed plants and yours are just too healthy to let a cloudy day stress them
Yea hopefully their tough girls and can handle it lol. I’ve had this happen twice before and plants were fine. Once on my second grow the power went off for 2 and a half days while I was deep into flower and the plants handled it fine so surly these ladies can handle a few hours without any light lol.✌️

Yea it does, power has come back on now but it was light out time when power finally come back on so I won’t be able to check on them till morning but I got fingers crossed they will be fine lol.✌️

Yea hopefully their tough girls and can handle it lol. I’ve had this happen twice before and plants were fine. Once on my second grow the power went off for 2 and a half days while I was deep into flower and the plants handled it fine so surly these ladies can handle a few hours without any light lol.✌️
Sounds like you need a generator

Subbed up. Nice girls.
Welcome kronox, you are just in time. They just finished their stretch and time to pack on some weight hopefully lol, but I take what I get and be happy. This is my first run with coco from start to finish and so far I’m loving the coco.✌️

We are going to rename you - Lollipop Man. Perfect job.
Thanks Troy, that was my first time doing a real lollipop lol. I’m hoping between the lollipopping and the coco I will get some nice size buds. I guess time will tell but so far the seem to be loving life so hopefully they will put some weight on lol.✌️

Sure

Sure did. Burping jars is big on the list right now
Yup my OGC. Oh my I did a taste Been over Week of burping one more to go before she gets deals for min two weeks then enjoy . Bit I can taste the critical side of it which makes me happy. ✊ outstanding @emeraldtrianglegenetics damn ✊ bit yes burping is important I believe your release the chlorophyll in the leafs ? Hmm

Google for more in depth ?

Damn buddy what you liek Better Soil or coco?
Definitely coco, the two Super Silver Haze was only 39 days old at flip, the Green Crack was 34 days old at flip and the Crown Royale Was only 29 days old so they have gotten huge to me. I vegged over 60 days with a lot of the soil plants and never could get big plants like this. The buds never swelled like I thought either in soil. These ladies have some big stalks so hopefully they will hold up some big buds lol.✌️

Definitely coco, the two Super Silver Haze was only 39 days old at flip, the Green Crack was 34 days old at flip and the Crown Royale Was only 29 days old so they have gotten huge to me. I vegged over 60 days with a lot of the soil plants and never could get big plants like this. The buds never swelled like I thought either in soil. These ladies have some big stalks so hopefully they will hold up some big buds lol.✌️
Fingers crossed man and wishing the best brotha ✊

Today makes 29 days since flip. Girls are happy and doing their thing. I took a few leaves off each plant. Nothing major or anything, I just took one here and there that was blocking bud sites. Hope everyone is having a great day.✌️

Back
Top Bottom