EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

If I run out of bud I’m just gonna take a few weeks break till I harvest mine cause I’m not paying this bunch around here $20 a gram for shitty weed lol.✌️
Hells nooo

If we lived close together we would burn down everyday lol. We could help each other out also in between harvest if one needed a little bit of bud to hold them over lol. I don’t have anyone around here I can do that with cause I don’t let anyone know what I do. Can’t trust anyone around here, they’re all the time rattin each other out, robbing each other or something lol.✌️
Fo sho my brotja shyt i def would help a brotha out im feel the same way no one to trust u feel me n always trying dif strains

Fo sho my brotja shyt i def would help a brotha out im feel the same way no one to trust u feel me n always trying dif strains

I have 11 strains right now. A couple are just samples from friends. 1 has been curing with a humid pack for over 13 months

Oh yea I love trying different strains. I’m still hunting for that strain that knocks my dick in the dirt lol. If I ever find it I will make a mother and run clones lol. I really like a strong Sativa with a Trippy buzz but I’ve only smoked a couple sativas that was strong enough to make me feel like I’m floating lol. I love Indica also but if you get the right Sativa you’re in for a ride lol.✌️

I have 11 strains right now. A couple are just samples from friends. 1 has been curing with a humid pack for over 13 months
Damn me and Jack are just gonna have to come to your house with all those different strains lol. I would be in heaven lol.✌️

Oh yea I love trying different strains. I’m still hunting for that strain that knocks my dick in the dirt lol. If I ever find it I will make a mother and run clones lol. I really like a strong Sativa with a Trippy buzz but I’ve only smoked a couple sativas that was strong enough to make me feel like I’m floating lol. I love Indica also but if you get the right Sativa you’re in for a ride lol.✌️

Dude take a look at King Tut. It can be over 30%. It finishes in under60 days, tastes like lemons and is a small, but very high yielding plant

Damn me and Jack are just gonna have to come to your house with all those different strains lol. I would be in heaven lol.✌️
If your ever 50 miles East of Los Angeles. Id totally meet you. Having dinner with one of our peers on the 17th

Dammmmm 13 mounths bet its amazing stuff

Righttt

Back
Top Bottom