EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

4 plant in soik the 1st time killer taste all i used good organic soil n organic grow box from gh worked really well
I hate to say it, but soil tastes better. I want to work on that in hydro next.

If we lived close together we would burn down everyday lol. We could help each other out also in between harvest if one needed a little bit of bud to hold them over lol. I don’t have anyone around here I can do that with cause I don’t let anyone know what I do. Can’t trust anyone around here, they’re all the time rattin each other out, robbing each other or something lol.✌️
My brother in law is a complete bastard

I hate to say it, but soil tastes better. I want to work on that in hydro next.
I agree but my wifi in hydro was amazing soil quality 4 shure at the end its all about strain

IT would be pretty awesome if you can do organic in hydro. Seems like I heard someone say something about someone trying organic sin hydro but I’m not for sure.✌️
There are some organics that can be used, but your air has to be sorted out. You need a decent inoculent and some balls. I just went through it

There are some organics that can be used, but your air has to be sorted out. You need a decent inoculent and some balls. I just went through it
Yeah i seen hydro can b unforgotten lol :confused::cheer::theband::420:

Floralicious works great

But i learned something... like keep organics the hell away from hydro. Haha
Lol 100 percent stick with the lab made shyto_Olollll

Back
Top Bottom