EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

Ive used Silica Blast, Fasilitor, and Armor Si. Fasilitor was the stuff that i used for the two plants. Its hard to tell how much a single additive actually does. Armor Si and Botanicare's Silica Blast are alike. You just need to watch the Ph like you were saying. Armor Si Ph is like 11 or something like that. You need to Ph immediately after adding it. And make sure you put it in first, before anything. then calcium and Micro if youre using it. But thats it

Cool, the gh calmag works great with my Advanced Nutes so I will probably just try their armor si next run.✌️
Youre good. This is an additive that you can see working. All you need to do is put it in the right order, and Ph

Ive used Silica Blast, Fasilitor, and Armor Si. Fasilitor was the stuff that i used for the two plants. Its hard to tell how much a single additive actually does. Armor Si and Botanicare's Silica Blast are alike. You just need to watch the Ph like you were saying. Armor Si Ph is like 11 or something like that. You need to Ph immediately after adding it. And make sure you put it in first, before anything. then calcium and Micro if youre using it. But thats it
O yeah love the stuff thoe for like 11 bucks or something like that cant never beat it is like it make ur plants into hulks

Youre good. This is an additive that you can see working. All you need to do is put it in the right order, and Ph
N bam that its again with the simple lol hahahahhahaah

From time to time i like adding a pitch of epsome wen u c they need it
Ive never used it since im usually hydro, im a calmg guy. But i hear good things. If its close enough to calmg, you may be locking up your nutes. Calmg, should be first (in hydro) to add. Its not a very friendly nutrient. If you do add a calcium based additive dilute it in a one gallon milk jug first. This will kind of buffer the nutrient while it mixes with the nutes. I do this with everything especially, Calmg, micro, Ph up and down, etc. This is hydro though. Your dirt will buffer enough... i think

Cool, aren’t you suppose to mix it in first, then calmag and then Nutes? I thought I read somewhere were silica has to be added first cause it takes it longer to dissolve. ✌️

Im guessing they wnt u to mix it in 1st cuz the ph issues cu if u dnt bring ur ph down after silica u b wayyyyy hight idk its confusing lol my last run i did wifi i mixed it in crazy ways tryin to mess witj things but did nothing was my best dwc gro so far

Cool, aren’t you suppose to mix it in first, then calmag and then Nutes? I thought I read somewhere were silica has to be added first cause it takes it longer to dissolve. ✌️

Yes absolutely. When i used Fasilitor i added it, Phed it, and let it run overnight, then added the rest. I dont know why it goes in first, but from what i understand it will clobber the rest of your plants dinner if you dont show it some respect.

Yes absolutely. When i used Fasilitor i added it, Phed it, and let it run overnight, then added the rest. I dont know why it goes in first, but from what i understand it will clobber the rest of your plants dinner if you dont show it some respect.
Makes sence now lol

I’m not sure if I read to mix calmag first or silica.✌️
Silica, then calmg, then Micro. Now im not entirely sure if Calmg goes before Micro, i usually put it in second

Back
Top Bottom