EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

Gosh damn, I’m going to get us an outdoor thread started! Anyone want to join, I’ll drop the link in my journal;)
I would post some pics on it. I will only be going to check on mine once every couple weeks unless we have a drout and I have to go sooner at times. I wish I could put them right in my yard but unfortunately the state I'm in is not very marijuana friendly, it sucks.✌️

It's been 26 days since flip and their 9-10 week strains so I figure I got at least 6 weeks left. So far they have been doing good and they handled their final trim like champs so hopefully they finish out strong for me.✌️
Thats exciting. If i may offer some advice, dont over feed. Something i do EVERYTIME is try to put the boots to them when they are doing good in late flower. If they are cranking let em crank. The second bit is an additive called Mendicino Avalanche. Its a flower hardener used in the last three weeks. Its the goods

Thats exciting. If i may offer some advice, dont over feed. Something i do EVERYTIME is try to put the boots to them when they are doing good in late flower. If they are cranking let em crank. The second bit is an additive called Mendicino Avalanche. Its a flower hardener used in the last three weeks. Its the goods
Thanks for the advice Stltoed. Ive not been feeding real high cause I've been trying to keep it simple this first run in Coco. I will look into the Mendicino Avalanche also.✌️

Thanks for the advice Stltoed. Ive not been feeding real high cause I've been trying to keep it simple this first run in Coco. I will look into the Mendicino Avalanche also.✌️
Nice. You just lose time if/when something like that happens. Youll be fine

Nice. You just lose time if/when something like that happens. Youll be fine
I can't wait to do a dwc plant next run. I've been studying up and reading alot about dwc and rdwc but I'm just gonna do the one plant in dwc that way I can get the feel of it. Who knows if I get good results with the dwc plant I might get a 4 plant rwdc setup and run rdwc for a while. I should have my new grow space finished in a few months and I will have alot more room then so I want to pack all that extra room with buds lol.✌️

I can't wait to do a dwc plant next run. I've been studying up and reading alot about dwc and rdwc but I'm just gonna do the one plant in dwc that way I can get the feel of it. Who knows if I get good results with the dwc plant I might get a 4 plant rwdc setup and run rdwc for a while. I should have my new grow space finished in a few months and I will have alot more room then so I want to pack all that extra room with buds lol.✌️

If i can feed you even more bull$hit... if i were you go straight to RDWC. Even if you just do a single pot, with the ability to add more later add a reservoir.

Heres why... its actually way easier. adding nutrients to the reservoir works much easier than straight to a pot. Taking measurements is much easier with a res. You can use a all in one constant read meter. You can add an autofill valve straight off a reverse osmosis if you like. This is my single favorite addition i have. Once your Ph is set you can walk away for a week or more with auto fill. You can stock more nutrients with a res, which helps nullify the the dilution of the fresh water from the autofill. If you build it to expand, all of your Ph and nutrients are will be alike for all your pots. There are so many benefits to a reservoir, and not much harder to do than just a pot, but im a little high, so im gonna keep the rest a secret. Haha Seriously lets talk. I would be happy to help if i can

I would post some pics on it. I will only be going to check on mine once every couple weeks unless we have a drout and I have to go sooner at times. I wish I could put them right in my yard but unfortunately the state I'm in is not very marijuana friendly, it sucks.✌️
Hahaha shyt if only they would let us ul think its xmas 24 7 a year lol

If i can feed you even more bull$hit... if i were you go straight to RDWC. Even if you just do a single pot, with the ability to add more later add a reservoir.

Heres why... its actually way easier. adding nutrients to the reservoir works much easier than straight to a pot. Taking measurements is much easier with a res. You can use a all in one constant read meter. You can add an autofill valve straight off a reverse osmosis if you like. This is my single favorite addition i have. Once your Ph is set you can walk away for a week or more with auto fill. You can stock more nutrients with a res, which helps nullify the the dilution of the fresh water from the autofill. If you build it to expand, all of your Ph and nutrients are will be alike for all your pots. There are so many benefits to a reservoir, and not much harder to do than just a pot, but im a little high, so im gonna keep the rest a secret. Haha Seriously lets talk. I would be happy to help if i can
I may just do that. I will definitely need help when I go to get a rdwc setup so I will probably be messaging you lol.✌️

I may just do that. I will definitely need help when I go to get a rdwc setup so I will probably be messaging you lol.✌️

Any time. I love solving problems. New stuff like this is a blast. I keep it as simple as possble

Yea that’s one reason I’m not trying to push a bunch of Nutes on these girls. I just want to keep it simple and get this first run with coco to harvest without having a bunch of problems or getting lockouts. So far they seem to be happy so that makes me happy lol.✌️

Simple is always best
For instance. I use 2 inch hoses for my connecting lines between tubs. I run my res. return line back through the two inch hoses to keep it all clean. Theres nothing outside the system.

For instance. I use 2 inch hoses for my connecting lines between tubs. I run my res. return line back through the two inch hoses to keep it all clean. Theres nothing outside the system.
You run smaller line through bigger one for return?✌️

Yeah simple is the best lol

Cool, I would have never thought of that lol.✌️
Works killer. Some might think roots may block the hole, but they float on top, never come near it. These roots didnt come close to blocking anything.

and you still have 2/3 of the 2" line open. No need to dust around the 1/2" hose on the floor, no need to insulate it from the light. And its just so clean

Back
Top Bottom