EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

Check this Green Crack out Derby and tell me how you think she will do with the longer node spacing. She’s the only one that has nodes that far apart.

Some branches has nodes tighter than others, mainly the middle branches has the furthest but the main limbs are tighter. I hope the buds will at least swell and make a nice chunk at each node but I’ve never had nodes that far apart so I’m unsure lol. I’m a little worried about her and I hope she will yield pretty decent anyway.✌️

Check this Green Crack out Derby and tell me how you think she will do with the longer node spacing. She’s the only one that has nodes that far apart.

Some branches has nodes tighter than others, mainly the middle branches has the furthest but the main limbs are tighter. I hope the buds will at least swell and make a nice chunk at each node but I’ve never had nodes that far apart so I’m unsure lol. I’m a little worried about her and I hope she will yield pretty decent anyway.✌️
I got to tell ya ghost I'm not one to get hung up on node spacing. You're dealt the pheno type with what's in front of ya. I just try to get the best harvest I can with what's in front of me. It's a plant that I'm trying to get it's fruit harvested. Sorry I can't help ya anymore than that.

THAnks Derby, I have so many clones lol. I wish I had someone I could give some to cause I don’t talk to anyone around my home about growing so I’m gonna try to plant a bunch of them outdoor and get a October harvest.✌️
wished we lived closed a clone or 2 will def make me bounce back lol jajajaj

Dam my brotha thanks we 4 shur fam im the same way always try to help a fallin soldier lol
Yes I really do wish I could help you out in some way. I can't wait to you get back up and running. You seeds should be here before to long hopefully but if something happens they don't show up soon or something else happens just let me know and I will mail you some seeds. I'm just 3 or 4 states up above you lol. I only got one auto but you would be welcome to it but I have 6 or 7 different photo strains. You are a great friend and I don't have many friends but I cherish the ones I do got.✌️
Now that's a a bag, clones and plant instant perpetual garden! About the GC I have one that is Stout as hell the nodes aren't even 1in apart next to the og which is 4-5 spread. Excited to see what happens!! Looking great in there.
:popcorn:
Thanks Lowded, yeah I would definitely hook my palJack up so he could get a good start. I hate when my friends are hav problems. I just wish we all could grow our medicine without any problems.✌️

Girls are getting three feeds a day now and I starting yesterday. I will feed three time daily for the rest of grow. I'm slowly raising their feed level back up cause I lowered their ppm when I done the trimming, a little trick a pal learned me lol. I fed them at 500ppm today and I will raise them up to about 650 or 7 over the next week. I don't want to raise them to fast and I will let them tell me how much they want. I haven't been able to get them up to but around 650-700 so far but I will take it slowly and see how they do. They are looking great today.✌️

I was looking at my plants earlier and without a doubt these are the best looking plants I've grown to date. I never done proper lollipop before but I will be doing it for now on cause it make them look better and you don't need that lower stuff anyway. I would rather put all the energy to the colas. I was a little nervous pulling that much stuff off at once but they didn't pay it a bit of mind. I am excited to see how they finish up.✌️

I was looking at my plants earlier and without a doubt these are the best looking plants I've grown to date. I never done proper lollipop before but I will be doing it for now on cause it make them look better and you don't need that lower stuff anyway. I would rather put all the energy to the colas. I was a little nervous pulling that much stuff off at once but they didn't pay it a bit of mind. I am excited to see how they finish up.✌️
4 shur lower stuff its pointless cnt wait to c those pups evolve lol

These plants are doing great and they never payed the defo a bit of mind. Im feeding three times daily now so hopefully they will plump up nicely lol.✌️
O yeah 4 shure

Girls hasn’t stretched much since yesterday, Jaimie and Kim might have stretch just a touch but not much so maybe that’s about all of it. Sherry and Kylie has about stopped stretching I believe. Here’s a pic I took of Kylie’s polyploid branch, it has pistils shooting out everywhere and she’s already got a little bit of frost going on lol.✌️
I got a couple polyploid branches on my Mama mia! I think your plant may have been the first one I saw it on and I thought hold on I swear Ive got one. Ill take a pic tommorow night. I forgot where I saw the post aswell

Back
Top Bottom