EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

I got a couple polyploid branches on my Mama mia! I think your plant may have been the first one I saw it on and I thought hold on I swear Ive got one. Ill take a pic tommorow night. I forgot where I saw the post aswell
Cool, should be a big ass bud on the polyploid branch cause it’s double the size of the next biggest branch on the plant. I read up on it a little bit and some say that a polyploid branch can have double the potency of the other branches. I also read that it can be a lot less potent than also but that’s just stuff I read somewhere lol. I guess we will see. I’m interested in seeing those pics though.✌️

Cool, should be a big ass bud on the polyploid branch cause it’s double the size of the next biggest branch on the plant. I read up on it a little bit and some say that a polyploid branch can have double the potency of the other branches. I also read that it can be a lot less potent than also but that’s just stuff I read somewhere lol. I guess we will see. I’m interested in seeing those pics though.✌️
I dunno it looks cool as hell though lol. For sure. One of them has also grown flat at the top almost like a bit of celery lol

I dunno it looks cool as hell though lol. For sure. One of them has also grown flat at the top almost like a bit of celery lol
Yea mine is kinda flat on top also now and really wide. My lights are off right now but I will get another pic of her tomorrow also.✌️

Today makes 24 days since the flip and the girls are doing great. I upped their feed just a little more today so hopefully they will like that. All 4 already has frost coming in so hopefully they will pack on plenty of frost between now and harvest lol. Kylie the Crown Royale has the sweetest smell ever, smells like cotton candy or something lol. The SSH has a very strong dank smell and so does the GC. The past few days they have started stinking quite a bit more lol. I got a picture update planned for Friday or Saturday cause I want to wait a few days in between pic updates so we can see how the plants are developing better. Hope everyone is having a great day today.✌️

Day 25 since flip, I know I said I wasn’t gonna post a pic update till Friday or Saturday but I couldn’t resist lol. Here’s a few pics I took this morning, they continue to thrive and look great. First up is Kylie the CR

Next is Sherry a SSH,

Next is Jaimie the other SSH

Last is Kim the GC

They all have really surprised me on how good their doing. I’m slowly upping their strength on their feed and so far they seem to be enjoying it. Hope everyone is having a great day ✌️

Looking good ghost. Just keep an eye out on those top leaves if they start to curl back off some on nutes if not it's full steam ahead. Nice job your killing it this grow. :thumb:
Thanks Derby for the advice. They seem to be enjoying life right now, hopefully I can keep them healthy for about 6 more weeks so I can harvest these ladies. I’m pretty exciting to see the finished product, hopefully it will be some killer bud lol.✌️

Damn bro, you got journals all over the place, or did you just change the name again?

You know, I gotta Haze strain from CKS. NICE GENETICS and super stoney buds too! You're killin it Tom!!!!!

Damn bro, you got journals all over the place, or did you just change the name again?

You know, I gotta Haze strain from CKS. NICE GENETICS and super stoney buds too! You're killin it Tom!!!!!
Thanks Agemon, I shut other journal down and just running this one now. I’m looking forward to trying the SSH. I’ve been wanting a strong Sativa for a while so hopefully these two will do the trick lol. The Crown Royale is gonna be pretty according to a few people I’ve talked to that’s growed it and she has the sweetest smell I’ve ever smelled on a plant I believe so I’m hoping it will have a sweet taste also. I’m gonna be running some Chemdawg and Girl Scout Cookies next and thats two strains I’ve been wanting to try for a while so I’m pretty excited about them. Glad you stopped by and I’m looking forward to see some of those crosses you’re going to be doing.✌️

Looks great man. One thing that will be a real benefit is your node spacing will let the light in
Thanks Stltoed, i was thinking that the other day cause all the nodes and bud sites are getting hit with light so so hopefully she will have some nice chunks at each node lol.✌️

Thanks Stltoed, i was thinking that the other day cause all the nodes and bud sites are getting hit with light so so hopefully she will have some nice chunks at each node lol.✌️

They are definately doing their thing. How much time left? You may not end up with super long colas, but ill bet the quality will be great, with tight buds

They are definately doing their thing. How much time left? You may not end up with super long colas, but ill bet the quality will be great, with tight buds
It's been 26 days since flip and their 9-10 week strains so I figure I got at least 6 weeks left. So far they have been doing good and they handled their final trim like champs so hopefully they finish out strong for me.✌️

I got to tell ya ghost I'm not one to get hung up on node spacing. You're dealt the pheno type with what's in front of ya. I just try to get the best harvest I can with what's in front of me. It's a plant that I'm trying to get it's fruit harvested. Sorry I can't help ya anymore than that.
I agree with Derbs (of course) :D

Can’t compare dude, just go with the flow. I have had tight spacing, loose spacing, med spacing and yet seem to always come out with more than I was expecting! I hope the same for you;)

Let’s see a #lollipoplineup looks good but hard to show off with the pics from up high:)

Also did someone say clones??? Daaaang you my #clonebro I have 4 too many right now but I’ve been in your predicament before lol

Looking good ECG, those are some killer strains you have up next too, that will definitely fill your stocks with some potent nugs
Thanks UA, I've been wanting to try both the Chemdog and Girl scout cookies for a while so I'm pretty excited about them two.✌️

I agree with Derbs (of course) :D

Can’t compare dude, just go with the flow. I have had tight spacing, loose spacing, med spacing and yet seem to always come out with more than I was expecting! I hope the same for you;)

Let’s see a #lollipoplineup looks good but hard to show off with the pics from up high:)

Also did someone say clones??? Daaaang you my #clonebro I have 4 too many right now but I’ve been in your predicament before lol
Yeah I believe she will still do pretty good with the longer nodes and as long as the bud it good quality I will take what I can get lol.
I got a pic update planned for tomorrow and I will get some better pics of my lollipopping job.
Yeah I gave my wife's brother some clones yesterday and I got quite a few that I'm going to stick outside and maybe get a outdoor harvest come October.✌️

Back
Top Bottom