EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

A pound off that with 8 weeks of veg is pretty awesome ✌️

RDWC is a wonderful thing. Veg is super natural. Flowers will do wonderful things also.

Get a nutrient schedule that works. And knock em dead. Roots are a huge partof this, because its linked directly to the phloem. Which is the highway for nutes (a very generic explaination. I used Rapid Start up until this season because i want to try H+Gs Root Accelerator... the gold bottle. I also use the shit out of Silica... easily the most under rated nute out there. I have half a dozen or so additives then GH trio

Silica is number 2 on my list of important additives. Floralicious is gold. And suprisingly cool in hydro.

I seriously recommend Rapid Stary for roots. It does nothing to protect the roots, but it kicks them into the next gear. The picture of my roits is all Rapid Start. The one im using now has long been reputed to be the standard for root growth... i dont know yet.

For inoculants, i was using Hydroguard, but next time i will be trying so Z7

Yeah used silica since ive ben growing lol will order some rapid start
Grow big plants get bug buds. Its funny, i doent even know what those two were. I kinda wish i did. The strawberry may be Strawberry Banana from DNA, they make that and Lemon Skunk, but i cant say for sure.

Im confident you will see a difference in the health of you plants with R Start. Its a little spendy, but a little goes a long way at 1 teaspoon for 5 gallons. Still much cheaper than H+G Gold

Damn. That was fast.

I hope this season works out for me. Ive only grown 4 plants in soil so far.
Im hoping my nutes work as well. Seems to me like it wont... the nutrients arent gonna mix around the roots quite as well. Listen to me be a bitch. Im sure it will be fine

Damn. That was fast.

I hope this season works out for me. Ive only grown 4 plants in soil so far.
Im hoping my nutes work as well. Seems to me like it wont... the nutrients arent gonna mix around the roots quite as well. Listen to me be a bitch. Im sure it will be fine
Just give it some time they will recover

What brand Silica do you guys use?
From gh really good f with ur ph but really good for the price n stands with the best

Back
Top Bottom