Dyold's Grow 1

11/06 - Daily Update - Day 24 of Flower. Super busy day today only got to see the ladies for about 5 minutes today, thankfully I have another busy day tomorrow ( makin the $$$) so will have to get the pic's posted in couple days of these funky colored leaves I am getting on one of my girls, hopefully nothing bad as the rest of the plant and the other girls look great.

20131106_144336.jpg

going to go :rollit: and :tokin: :peace: Have fun and Enjoy

Hey Dyold, I know that you have a 12'x17'x9' area there. Do you feel with the number of plants you have at their current growth that you have plenty of room to work on them and move around in there, or is it a bit tight for you? It's hard to tell by the pictures just how much moving room you have. I am getting into measuring mode for my main grow room.....:cheesygrinsmiley:

With the way that I trained the plants I feel that the room is too small for 30 plants, 20 would be better. I have about 4.5 ft of space in front of the first row of plants to the front wall and a small area around the AC unit open.

Der... to answer your question I have to move the plants forward and divide them in half to walk around for watering, its a bit tight but not really if you know what I mean. The space is really great.

Hey 420 :byebye:

Daily update 11/07 - Day 25 of Flower. Busy day again however I did make time to get to the ladies this morning for inspections and general growing observations aka watchin em grow :rofl:

20131106_144336.jpg
20131107_091550.jpg

Is this normal ? What is the Problem if not. Thank you.

20131107_091529.jpg
20131107_091515.jpg
20131107_091453.jpg
20131107_091409.jpg

Hate to beat PM, Spider Mites and Aphids only to bomb on something else simple. Thank you in advance for your feedback and I mean everyone. :circle-of-love:

Have fun and enjoy right now. :tokin:

Hiya 420 :rocker:

Missed a update for the 8th, busy bee. Daily update for the 11/09 - Day 27 in Flower, almost 4 weeks already, Time flies when your having fun I have heard. Received my Lumii Grow Room Glasses today and I like them.

20131109_142104.jpg
20131109_142116.jpg

Tried to get the shot thru the 50x magnifier scope.

20131109_125720.jpg
20131109_125038.jpg
20131109_125506.jpg

Any feedback on what may be causing this yellowing ? doesn't seem to be effecting the whole plant.

20131109_103916.jpg
20131109_103910.jpg
20131109_103841.jpg

I think they look like maturing plants doing what they supposed to do :) using the Nitrogen to make yer meds. Looks like a professional grow before harvest ;) Well primarily because it is a professional grow haha!

Thank you for showing the difference with the lenses for the glasses , much better protection I can tell than the glasses I use!
Yer plants are marvelous my friend , happy meds to you!

That first video rocks! LITERALLY!!!

Awesome vids, awesome garden, awesome girls, awesome buds and yep awesome work all round! I think your leaves are talking to you in a way my friend. I think its like as your top colas are drawing most energy they have pulled the stores out of surrounding canopy. Once to bad they will want to drop off. I know your not a defol fan but I thnk with them removed you would get some awesome lower development. Also would help loads with the air movement. Just my iideas. Looking so great very cool grow. +reps

That first video rocks! LITERALLY!!!

AH :rofl: I forgot I was screwing around with sound tracks, didn't know that it actually saved it. Not a bad sound track i guess.

Awesome vids, awesome garden, awesome girls, awesome buds and yep awesome work all round! I think your leaves are talking to you in a way my friend. I think its like as your top colas are drawing most energy they have pulled the stores out of surrounding canopy. Once to bad they will want to drop off. I know your not a defol fan but I thnk with them removed you would get some awesome lower development. Also would help loads with the air movement. Just my iideas. Looking so great very cool grow. +reps

Thank you LA appreciate the props my friend. :ganjamon:

Amazing room Dyold!!!:yikes: IMO the yellowing of the plants is like Wildrosebud said, its just the plants maturing and using up nutrients stored in the leaves, and I agree with LA, removing some of those leaves will allow more light and bud growth lower on the plant. A lot of defol work in a room that size though.

Amazing room Dyold!!!:yikes: IMO the yellowing of the plants is like Wildrosebud said, its just the plants maturing and using up nutrients stored in the leaves, and I agree with LA, removing some of those leaves will allow more light and bud growth lower on the plant. A lot of defol work in a room that size though.

Heya SG thanks for dropping in. :Rasta: Just came from your journal and nice looking harvest. Good to hear others echoing my thoughts as to the yellowing of the leaves. I feed with Vegetative growth nutrients to give the girls a little higher N than normal. Believe I will start to feed with Cha Ching only for the last 3 waterings and then its just plain water. Some of the tric's are starting to get milky nothing is amber.

Daily update - 11/10 - 28 days in flower - 4 weeks down. Watered the ATF girls and recharged the co2 carboys with fresh yeast and 8 lbs of sugar for another week of wonderful yeast farts aka c02.

20131110_134802.jpg
20131110_134820.jpg

A video to past the time too :roorrip:....:hookah:

20131110 134957 YOUTUBE H 264 HD Video1 - YouTube

Have fun and Enjoy right now :Namaste:.......:rollit:...:rollit:.......:lot-o-toke:

leaves yellowing on the lower canopy and progressively working its way up the plant as it looses yellowing leaves is normal. It is not normal for the leaves to yellow on the canopy first. I would check your pH adjustment and temperature at the canopy.

here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

can i ask a stupid question?? if you already said it ,my bad , i must have missed it

how do you water the ladies , ?????? looks like it would be impossible to get to the plants toward the middle

I move the plants is all. The ladies are kinda on the short side being 36 to 40 inches in height. I have about 6 feet of space in the front of the room I just pull some forward divide the rest and feed, rearrange under lights with a method to the madness.

Lovin the work my friend and loving your vids. Just the music in last vid is the same as my doctors, my banks and just about everything else in the UK for waiting in a cue on the phone lol. Drives ya nuts after a while lol

Hiya LA. Aye forgot some of you folks are across the pond and here the classic's regular like. I was intending the Mozart for our American viewers give them a break from the regular bombardment of Country and "Classic" Rock.

Last Daily update. 11/12 - 30 days in Flower since 12/12 flip. 5 weeks 2 days in flower if counting the Gas Lantern Routine which in my opinion loaded them up with flowering hormones and started them flowering just not "really" flowering. I ran the GLR for 10 days prior to removing the 1 hour of light from the interrupted 12 hour dark period and 7 days into 12/12 the flowers just rapidly packed on size/weight/smell very quickly. I believe I would do this type of light cycle again prior to flipping the girls over to 12/12. I am going to start adding 2 hours of light during the final two weeks of flower as a grower friend of my partner does this to increase yield with success. He also mentioned doing a two part harvest as did Cannafan if memory serves me right, so I believe I will do this also. Switching to feeding Cha Ching for the next 3 waterings and then its off the nutrients.

Believe today will be the last day I do a "Daily update" as the ladies are really not changing much and I am just water feeding at this point. Will switch to a weekly update unless something comes up or is over exciting :rofl:

20131112_104043.jpg

20131112_104035.jpg

20131112_103539.jpg

20131110_134820.jpg

20131112_103523.jpg

Have fun and enjoy right now...:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom