Dutchman’s 1st Grow Ever: 2018

GG4 and our PE we will have to decide which ones to do a side by side grow on!
I have some GG4 coming as well. Looking forward to that as it was one of my favs from the dispensary. The NLB sounds interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing that go for you.
I hope you bought those seeds from one of the terrific seed Sponsors here! :)
All my seeds I get from my local hydro shop guy he does all the ordering and shipping for me free of charge! So I’m not complaining haha! Takes about a week and I’ll have my seeds so it’s a blessing!

Pulling up a pew just here mate. Please continue with the show :nomo:

Hey Tunkers! Glad you could make it pal ! Poofs and cookies on the table grab a seat and enjoy!

I'm in! love the ww's :slide:

keep it up:bravo:

My new found fellow Dutchman! Haha welcome to the garden, I’m sure you will find yourself a comfy seat! Glad you get to see the widows before they come down! On their last stretch now should be in a few weeks at most!

Happy days everyone happy days!!

UPDATE THIS EVENING!

My new found fellow Dutchman! Haha welcome to the garden, I’m sure you will find yourself a comfy seat! Glad you get to see the widows before they come down! On their last stretch now should be in a few weeks at most!

Happy days everyone happy days!!

UPDATE THIS EVENING!

Happy that i found you bud, even tough you dont live here its really nice to see more dutchies spread around :)

I will def be checking those fat ass widows :cool: i might just take a seat next to them so i can tell them a bedtime story:reading420magazine:

GG4 and our PE we will have to decide which ones to do a side by side grow on!
My GG's will be a while...I need to build up some inventory to get me away from the dispensaries, hence the PE Autos. Quick turnaround and with Pennywise's expertise on autos I should get a good yield. I'll be picking his brain later.
All my seeds I get from my local hydro shop guy he does all the ordering and shipping for me free of charge! So I’m not complaining haha! Takes about a week and I’ll have my seeds so it’s a blessing!
That's a good enough reason and I'm sure their buying from our Sponsors ;)

@MrSauga
My Early Miss being a photo period now is really changing things ! Since I won’t be able to throw an Auto in the tent at 12/12 I’m going to pop a fem photo not sure of the strain and run it out on a 12/12 cycle from seed to try it as an experience! Then once my tent is empty I’ll run another 4 autos again to restock but I’m thinking these 2 Early Miss are going to be some crazy big yielders !!

@MrSauga
My Early Miss being a photo period now is really changing things ! Since I won’t be able to throw an Auto in the tent at 12/12 I’m going to pop a fem photo not sure of the strain and run it out on a 12/12 cycle from seed to try it as an experience! Then once my tent is empty I’ll run another 4 autos again to restock but I’m thinking these 2 Early Miss are going to be some crazy big yielders !!
Why not the auto? I regularly bounce my autos from room to room without worry. My photoperiod plants are really the ones who dominate the light cycle in my grow.
Autos my stay a bit smaller with the shorter light cycle, but no worse than running a photo plant at 12/12 from seed.

Just food for thought....
:passitleft:

Why not the auto? I regularly bounce my autos from room to room without worry. My photoperiod plants are really the ones who dominate the light cycle in my grow.
Autos my stay a bit smaller with the shorter light cycle, but no worse than running a photo plant at 12/12 from seed.

Just food for thought....
:passitleft:

Hmmm really eh!? I’ve thought the auto would really suffer without 18+ hrs..... hmmmm you’ve got me thinking maybe I’ll stick with my autos.

My other thought was that if the photo I plant can get mature by the time I chop the 2 Early Miss maybe I can take some clones squash the big one and start 4 clones from the reveg !?! Options ... Options.... lol

You did perk my interest though regarding the auto but still concerned about it being in12/12 but your point is valid about it not being much different than a photo from seed at 12/12 !! Well shit what would you do @Preston !! LoL:rofl:

EDIT:
Could you bump the autos up to 18/6 for their final weeks once the Early Miss gets chopped?? Would that benefit or damage the end result.?!

Hmmm really eh!? I’ve thought the auto would really suffer without 18+ hrs..... hmmmm you’ve got me thinking maybe I’ll stick with my autos.

My other thought was that if the photo I plant can get mature by the time I chop the 2 Early Miss maybe I can take some clones squash the big one and start 4 clones from the reveg !?! Options ... Options.... lol

You did perk my interest though regarding the auto but still concerned about it being in12/12 but your point is valid about it not being much different than a photo from seed at 12/12 !! Well shit what would you do @Preston !! LoL:rofl:

EDIT:
Could you bump the autos up to 18/6 for their final weeks once the Early Miss gets chopped?? Would that benefit or damage the end result.?!
I just did that with my Brooklyn Sunrise auto...
My seedlings outgrew the veg tent and had to move. Lights are back to 20/4 and the Brooklyn didn't skip a beat. Actually took off a bit after the switch.
:thumb:

I just did that with my Brooklyn Sunrise auto...
My seedlings outgrew the veg tent and had to move. Lights are back to 20/4 and the Brooklyn didn't skip a beat. Actually took off a bit after the switch.
:thumb:
She looks a little too old to be hangin' out with all these babies. LoL
20181005_061459.jpg

Old girl with all them youngins! Trying to feel young again ahaha !

I’ll have to think I got a week or 2 before my widows come down so we will ponder and figure it out!! I wanna run my
Barney’s Farm - Pineapple Express with @MrSauga so maybe that would work out with his schedule!?

Hey @Pennywise was hoping to get your thoughts on this too!

EDIT:

What would you choose to do? Photo or auto!

October 5 - Day 68

Super quick update for tonight! I have started my master en-suite renovation this week... boy what a royal pain that is lol! Luckily I have my :Namaste: zen garden to escape to!
So I picked up a microscope and a loupe today to make sure I have it on hand for when my girls come close these upcoming weeks! 30x loupe for me just checking easily and a more advanced 60x-120x LED scope to get them beautiful close ups!
DB7BDA90-3828-48A0-B0EC-C50584D026B3.jpeg

This is WW1 tonight when I checked on the girls ! Super cool closeup.. I can see some clear and milky so we are in our way!

No close ups of anyone tonight as I was really busy but I will get a big update tomorrow with ALL the girls and their up to date glory!!

These white widows are stinky!!!
Holy smokes !!!:yahoo: :slide::yahoo:
Every time I walk upstairs about halfway up you can get the ever slight whiff of something tasty and then once you walk up and open the tent it’s like a sucker punch of skunky lemon with some lovely sweet hints! I’m getting really excited and pumped up seeing these girls getting fatter each day! Since I introduced “OverDrive” for the first time this week the widows have really started throwing out the frost and WW1 has really started to thicken up! WW2 has always been fat and dense but her colas are really frosting up now!!

:drool::drool:
Early Miss 1 is drinking like crazy ! 4L every 2/3 days.... I can imagine what she’s going to want once I give her the flip to 12/12!!

Early Miss 2 has some crazy stacking on her she’s going to pack on some pretty flowers once she goes into the flip with her big sister!

Here’s a quick view of the tent without. EM1 as she takes over :rofl::rofl: LOL

5E6D7B78-1235-41E4-8727-A8A4AD9B3CD4.jpeg

Hope everyone has a great night and I’ll catch you in the morning with a coffee blunt and some well needed photo updates of the girls!!

Green days everyone !!

Back
Top Bottom