Dutchman’s 1st Grow Ever: 2018

Hey @Preston9mm would you want to share your gummy recipe !? I have been trying to find a good one for ages!!
Check my cooking thread; the link is in my signature
:high-five: That whole thread is dedicated to sharing bad-ass recipes.
I've got a couple tutorials up there, as well as input from a bunch of others who make infused goodies. Check it out, recent gummy recipe should be within the last page or 2 of the thread.
:passitleft:

Hey @Preston9mm would you want to share your gummy recipe !? I have been trying to find a good one for ages!!
All the gummy stuff starts on page 10 and goes on for a while. I think I made 3-4 batches & posted everything. Different changes I made to the recipe along the way, in an attempt at dialing it in.
I think it's good, now I'm just waiting for someone to add more knowledge and better the recipe even more!
:thumb:

@Bilbobudkin420 hey brother hope all is well!

I’m going to be dropping my PE Auto seed in about 2 weeks aiming for the second week of October! I’ll talk with Sauga more about the PE comparison run if your still interested!!
I dont have any more PE beans left mate. I cant buy anymore either my misses will probably stab me lol.

I dont have any more PE beans left mate. I cant buy anymore either my misses will probably stab me lol.
I'm running that Barney's PE auto with my new group. She looks pretty aggressive so far.
If ya were my neighbor, I'd give ya one of my remaining beans buddy.
#happywifehappylife

September 29 - Day 62 from seed

Hey everyone happy Saturday:ganjamon:

it has been a crazy busy week here so I’m sorry for not getting any updates up! This has been an exciting week! The widows have both become very yummy smelling and have gotten fatter! Yesterday was their last feeding with “BigBud” and will be switched over to “OverDrive” for the next week or two weeks until flush! Early Miss 1 and Early Miss 2(9 days behind in age) have grown substantially. EM1 is an absolute monster and she just keeps growing! Still no signs of flowers yet... I was reading another forum where some people didn’t see flowers start until - day 64 ..... so I’m being optimistic this week I will see some flowers start up cause man oh man, is she ever going to be a big ol beauty !! Her main trunk is bigger than a lighter and she’s standing around 3ft tall and 2ft wide currently with excellent and healthy growth everywhere!!

Tent Conditions -
Temp: 78’F high / 70’F low
RH: sitting around 47% currently high is around 55%

The 2 white widows have been showing some red hairs for the past week and have increased trich production! WW1 the biggest of the 2 has started packing on some bud weight as she was a tall girl leaning more Sativa dominant. My WW2 is short and fat with big girthy colas leaning more indica. With their last feeding of bigbud, I’m looking forward to seeing their change over the next few weeks with OverDrive finishing nutes kicking in on their next feed! Both of their fan leaves have slowly started to yellow and fall off and from what I understand that is completely normal when these girls are coming to their lifetime.

Alrightys let’s get to the Photo shoot!

Early Miss 2

Early Miss 1

White Widow 2

White Widow 1

So I hope this catches everyone up in my garden and I wish you all the best of weekends !!

Some Beautiful Blue Cheese for you all!
:rollit::passitleft:
Happy Dayz

My widow trim and popcorn buds are going right to the edible and concentrate bin ! Looking forward to making some yummy edibles with these girls!

Haha it happens ! Are your quad lining your PE Preston?
I don't think so.... I've topped it once already, but I'm cautious about the second cutting with autos because they don't always have enough recovery time before flowering. I just watch my autos growth and decide as we go....

Right now, I have a Black Jack auto growing vigorously enough to be quadded. She was just topped for the second time today. At day 19! As long as this pheno can hold off for around 45 days before flowering, it will recover well from all the cropping long before pushing out pistils.

The PE auto is growing well, but I dont think she's gonna be quick enough to make the #quadsquad this time. Maybe she will turn into #twintowers LOL
:passitleft:

Lol!! I’m interested to see the pheno I get with my PE autos! I’m hoping I get some strong vigorous growth so I can send one into the quads... I know the pink grapefruit is going to be a hearty plant from what I’ve read she is a heavy fast growing plant with big yields so hopefully I can get her big and juicy!

7g can be infused into 1/2 cup of oil. Then the recipe is as follows

Mix 2 packets of Knox gelatin to 1/2 cup of cold water, mix well then add 2 boxes of your favourite flavour of jello, mix well. Stir in your 1/4 c of infused oil (evoo or avacado oil) then ad to heat (low). Now add a tablespoon of clear corn syrup and stir until it’s warm and mixed well. The oil will stay separate until it heats up for a few minutes. That’s how you know it’s mixed. Then I pour into molds. Bam

Do you ever add in hash or keif??

I’ve got about 14g of gold seal I want to use up and a puck of crystal! Haha

Yes!! I decarb kief and hash at 250 for 30 mins then infuse right into any recipe. These are both great to use in hard candy recipes because you do not need to infuse in oil first. I have also made infused honey with decarbed kief for my canna lattes! mmmmm

So Lighting.......

I’ve been loving my HPS for my first grow and will definitely be keeping it for a secondary grow light but I think I want to spend some money and invest!!

Been looking at the Timber 3VL lights.
I was thinking of getting 2 for my tent!
1E085166-2983-481C-A659-8DFC24B78314.png
7C32935D-C0BB-4F83-89AB-9A98DD263DED.png

I think with 2 of these bad boys I could really boost my light penetration and yield production! Has anyone used these specific lights yet and what are your thoughts !!

Tuesday Oct.2 - Day 65 from seed

hey everyone!
Hope everyone is off to a good start this week!

Sooo... I have some serious wonder about this Early Miss strain still.. she is on day 65 still not flowering hasn’t really be growing much at all this past week. She’s been drinking lots and is healthy today when I took her out she was a little sad from being a little dry but she has perked up within the hour ! She is definitely a female.... but she’s refusing to start flower lol I’m thinking once I pull my widows in a few weeks that these 2 Early Miss plants will go to flower by then. Any thoughts @Pennywise
Early Miss 1
825B66DE-53EF-4FE2-9B1D-6CFC0756F13E.jpeg
DCC0572A-4EC1-45E7-944A-9FB48B4BC0B7.jpeg
D1F1882C-2B8F-44BD-A4D3-AB4AD448AB51.jpeg
FD75AA92-6765-42BB-9B39-41E44ADDA4BE.jpeg
AB283E26-1C63-449B-979C-6F6544188A7D.jpeg
62866A99-AF81-4E89-A16E-1F8DD678A58E.jpeg
01091623-9377-4599-AF1B-F51B8B1A7CDA.jpeg

WW2 has some girthy nugs on her and dense my oh my ! She is a thick heavy girl and she is going to throw out some chunky dense buds when she’s done I can already tell! She didn’t come out for the photo shoot today as she wasn’t ready for her feed! Tomorrow WW2 and EM2 will come out for feeding and their photos!!

White Widow 1

Man these widows have really begun to stink up the place when I open the tent! Haha succulent waves of sweet skunk, and lemons radiate! They will be a fun trim!!

Hope everyone has a great day and another update here tomorrow!!

:420::passitleft:

Attachments

• 05082B2C-10BA-45F3-81BD-545FF1B48EBC.jpeg
    05082B2C-10BA-45F3-81BD-545FF1B48EBC.jpeg
    746.6 KB · Views: 22
Nice looking WW2...you're right about the chunky buds. She filled in nicely. The smell of the WW is really overpowering...even with the negative pressure I can smell them around the tent. It's badass and I'm loving it.

Me to! The smell Ian intoxicating I love it!!! I ordered some special seeds today And I am super excited about them!!
- Gorilla Shizzle
- GG#4
- Northern Light Blue
Should be some winning phenos!

Back
Top Bottom