Dutchman’s 1st Grow Ever: 2018

Friday September 21,2018 - Day 54

Hello and happy Friday! Hope everyone is excited for the weekend as I am! Getting out on the ATV tomorrow going for a big trial ride with the cousin! Should be an absolute blast! The weather here I southern Ontario is getting cooler each week. The leaves are changing and falling it’s becoming my favourite time of year! Now I’m in a puzzled state trying to figure out which seeds to drop for my next auto run! I know I want to keep it fruity but I wanted some of your opinions: whether grown before or u just like the name! I’ll post a description of each seed below the picture of the pack!
958FF150-F23F-4C2E-9DC3-E3EEF5CB17FE.jpeg

91C79084-6480-4A81-99F8-9D7489EE15C0.png

3D0528B8-5461-43EF-AE99-8F6267679FB8.jpeg

4th generation autoflowering strain. This is the result of the cross between our Crystal Candy® (SWS58) and an autoflowering strain with very similar aromatic tones, the Sweet Special Auto (SWS35).

This strain was developed within a special programme of the Sweet Seeds® R&D Department focused on the search for curious, exquisite and subtle sweet aromas that evoke aromatic sensations of candy shop. The aroma of this strain is sweet and fruity, with tones of chewing gum and fruit jellies, mixed with hints of acid strawberry and mature melon.
This strain is a great producer of aromatic resin crystals and also a large producer of beautiful buds. It features a big size for an autoflowering strain, producing plants that easily exceed one meter of height.
Data Sheet
Variety SWS61
Indica:
60% / Sativa: 38,44% / Ruderalis: 1,56%
THC: 14-19% · CBD: 0,1%
Indoor Yield: 400-600 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 50-300 g/plant
Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 8 weeks from germination
Height: 70-130 cm
D657E939-F085-4B86-AC6C-E5EF9BC662F8.jpeg

Auto Pink Grapefruit is the fruitiest lady in our auto collection with an amazing aroma and incredible production levels. Her genetic makeup includes AK47, Blueberry, Diesel and grapefruit and the result of all these elements makes for a wonderful autoflowering strain.

The plants are medium to large and can easily reach 1m (3 feet) in height and will often measure the same distance across. The bushiness of this strain can be quite astounding and means the number of buds and the potential yields are excellent.

The scent in the grow room is exotic with berry and citrus flavours most dominant and some skunky notes in the background. As the buds mature there can be some beautiful colouration with purple and blue hues amongst the dark green buds.

As you would expect from this strain the flavour of the smoke is sweet and fruity but you can also find some hints of pepper and spice as well. The effect is nicely balanced, euphoric as it first hits, with an intense ‘body stone’ to follow. The narcotic properties of this strain make it a great night-time medicine for those looking for a sleep aid and some pain relief.

Auto Pink Grapefruit requires little attention and seems to grow very well on its own in a variety of setups. Single plants can easily produce 30g but 60g is also possible with some TLC. The bushiness of the strain also means it works very well in Sea Of Green grows and then yields can be even more impressive.

Auto Pink Grapefruit is part of our Boutique Line of cutting edge Autoflowering cannabis genetics. The Boutique Linecontains the most up to date autoflowering genetics which are pushing the boundaries of what can be done with autos. All the strains in the Boutique Line are big, tall, heavy -yielders and have been produced’ in-house’ by Shortstuff’s master breeders.

Auto Pink Grapefruit can produce incredible yields!
8D14934B-8B11-435B-BE7C-F07F3200A465.png
46B1CF56-9CDA-422C-8FF9-F8790D2D19FC.jpeg

Auto Purple Amnesia is a fantastic new strain from our team of auto-flowering experts at shortstuff seeds. Following on from the much heralded Mi5 strain we bring you another Purple Auto but this time with the benefit of Amnesia Haze in the genetic makeup. This cutting edge hybrid also includes Diesel and Critical+ in its ancestry so potency and yield are well taken care of.

Auto Purple Amnesia exhibits explosive growth from 3 weeks and will shoot up to around 80cm (32″) very rapidly. This strain likes to branch out, so with some encouragement and space you will end up with numerous bud sites. Auto Purple Amnesia produces lovely lime green buds with purple hues that give off a citrus aroma that is wonderfully sweet.

The taste of the smoke is zesty and peppery and will make your mouth water while you experience a creative, hard hitting effect that comes on strongly and progresses to a more mellow state.

Auto Purple Amnesia is easy to grow and with some care and attention can exceed 60g per plant without a problem.

This strain has recently broken auto-flowering records with one plant producing 683g of buds! Auto Purple Amnesia is part of our Boutique Line of cutting edge Autoflowering cannabis genetics. The Boutique Linecontains the most up to date autoflowering genetics which are pushing the boundaries of what can be done with autos. All the strains in the Boutique Line are big, tall, heavy -yielders and have been produced’ in-house’ by Shortstuff’s master breeders.
7DFC0AB8-77B9-47EE-BB56-88FFAC8D334F.png

OK sooooo now that’s discussed let’s move on to the update for today!! EM2 and WW2 got fed today! Today was a photo shoot for EM1/2 and they are looking lovely! EM1 is stretching even more so hopefully she slows down she has a 30” top canopy and is just getting bigger!! Her flower sites better pop soon lol! EM2 got a minor defoil and feed today. She was a bit droopy during photos but is now perky as always!

And finally wanted to show you guys WW1 all her flowers are starting to get a nice frosty coating!

Alright well phew! Glad to get all that out I know it’s a big one! Haha hope everyone has an amazing day and Green dayz!!
:passitleft::420:
Early miss1 looks beauuutiful. Number 2 looks like possible overwatering from the rippling on the leaves if it was drooping through thirst it wouldn't have that ripple effect on those top leaves. You said she looks good now though so ill shut up lol.

My votes for barneys pineapple and pink grapefruit :p.

Looool yo im on the way home going through country roads. Took me half an hour to right and post that because of my signal dropping out. You're leaning towards what i said anyway lol. And now this one is taking ages cos my signals gone again. Wait for the bars bilbo lol

I grew the photo Pineapple Express by G-13 for about 3-4 years and it's still one of the best strains I've grown. :yummy:
I've never grown the auto, but if it's anything like the pheno of the photo I was growing, I'd HIGHLY recommend it! :roorrip:

Sunday Sept.23 - Day 56

Hey everyone!

Hope everyone’s weekend was great! Mine was an absolute blast and it was some well needed down time! It is getting cool here in southern Ontario! Temps are dropping and fall is around the corner. Look forward to this colder weather going to be a great growing season!

Alright so, quick update today ! The tent is smelling lovely and the 2 white widows are frosting up!

WW1 is drinking 4L every 2-3 days currently, Can’t believe it! She has just started getting some red hairs on her. Maybe 3-5% so far ! She is on her last week of “BigBud” and will be switched over to “OverDrive” for her finishing weeks until flush!

EM1 is right behind her but still isn’t into flower mode yet.... she’s still growing - hope she starts soon!

WW2 is getting some thick colas on her! She’s on her last week of “BigBud” then getting the switch over to “OverDrive” for her finishing weeks as well!!

The widows are going to be coming to and end sometime in October, should be an interesting first time adventure for me.

Here are a few pictures of WW1 today during her feed and this is when I noticed her red hair coming out!

Finally.... for my next seed drop to come I have asked and you guys have answered !

Pineapple Express Auto - Barney’s Farm
Pink Grapefruit Auto - Sweet Seeds

These are going to be an absolute joy to grow and I hope I get some real winning phenos in them!

Happy Dayz everyone! :ganjamon:

Wanted to put up my feed schedule I have made up. This is based on what I have been and will be running in future setups.

The PPMs I have been documenting and will add in later once I have got all done and noted! Here is my Autoflower feed schedule for Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect series!
008658FD-BF06-4C9F-9DD8-2F61E77E7425.png

Keeping records is the hardest thing for new growers Dutch. I'm glad to see you are constantly finding ways to make your grow more successful, but more importantly your future grows will greatly benefit from your homework. :welldone:

I may have a slight case of OCD when it comes to everything I do :rofl: but it is paying off so far and I look forward to implementing them and improving them over the grows to come! Thanks for the positive vibes fam! Have some of this gelato
:passitleft:
Hope all is well in the T.O

September 29 - Day 62 from seed

Hey everyone happy Saturday:ganjamon:

it has been a crazy busy week here so I’m sorry for not getting any updates up! This has been an exciting week! The widows have both become very yummy smelling and have gotten fatter! Yesterday was their last feeding with “BigBud” and will be switched over to “OverDrive” for the next week or two weeks until flush! Early Miss 1 and Early Miss 2(9 days behind in age) have grown substantially. EM1 is an absolute monster and she just keeps growing! Still no signs of flowers yet... I was reading another forum where some people didn’t see flowers start until - day 64 ..... so I’m being optimistic this week I will see some flowers start up cause man oh man, is she ever going to be a big ol beauty !! Her main trunk is bigger than a lighter and she’s standing around 3ft tall and 2ft wide currently with excellent and healthy growth everywhere!!

Tent Conditions -
Temp: 78’F high / 70’F low
RH: sitting around 47% currently high is around 55%

The 2 white widows have been showing some red hairs for the past week and have increased trich production! WW1 the biggest of the 2 has started packing on some bud weight as she was a tall girl leaning more Sativa dominant. My WW2 is short and fat with big girthy colas leaning more indica. With their last feeding of bigbud, I’m looking forward to seeing their change over the next few weeks with OverDrive finishing nutes kicking in on their next feed! Both of their fan leaves have slowly started to yellow and fall off and from what I understand that is completely normal when these girls are coming to their lifetime.

Alrightys let’s get to the Photo shoot!

Early Miss 2

Early Miss 1

White Widow 2

White Widow 1

So I hope this catches everyone up in my garden and I wish you all the best of weekends !!

Some Beautiful Blue Cheese for you all!
:rollit::passitleft:
Happy Dayz

Looking really swelling Dutch! Nicely done. That WW2 is giving you some nice colas despite her appearance. Looks like some good yielding stuff all around. :thumb:

Yea ever since that one pH issue she had but she has grown strong ever since all the inner growth is nice and green still so really healthy going into her final stretch! Went in for a late stage defoil today and most of the leaves you see around her on the floor basically fell off with me giving them a light touch! OverDrive from AN should give these girls that last HOOO-RAAA to get to them fat thick frosty colas we all love! These widows are stinky let me tell you!

Thanks for the positive vibes Sauga! Cheers brotha!

This batch I just made turned out killer! I'm super happy with them.
:high-five:
Tweaked the recipe a bit this time so they would be a little softer but not melty. It worked! Just like store bought gummy bears!

Hey @Preston9mm would you want to share your gummy recipe !? I have been trying to find a good one for ages!!

Back
Top Bottom