Dutchman’s 1st Grow Ever: 2018

Hey @Mr. Krip
I was looking over your DIY dry box and I already had the uhaul box (wardrobe) from our last move so I figured why not! Harvest isn’t for another month for me but want to prep. I was wondering how it worked for you and if you made any adjustments !?

It worked great and I used it for every grow up until the last with no changes except for adjusting the times the fan was running. Running full time, I found, dried the buds a little too quickly, so only ran it sporadically.

Feel free to post your creation in the thread. I love seeing how people modify the design to make it their own! :goodluck:

Ok will do! I’m going to be building it tomorrow ! What did you find best for fan running times to get the best dry?

Hope all is well in your end of the world!:passitleft:

The fan times are going to be largely dependent on the humidity in your area. I try to get the buds to dry over a 5-7 day period. With the fan running full time, I found them getting crisp in 3-4 days, so I'd just run it every day or two for a few hours, or so. You may find you need to run it more or less, or possibly not at all if, for example, you're in Nevada or Arizona where it's very dry.

Hello everyone! Happy days Happy days!

Been a few days since my last update so let’s get into it!

Both of the Widows are starting to get frosty!:yahoo: WW1 has been drinking a ton 4L every 3rd day. Buds are slowly fattening up.
880CB0B5-0901-401D-856F-59EE9B727178.jpeg
FE7CF884-F4E1-4CE9-9398-F602963DFD72.jpeg
D7C548B9-CEA1-4EF8-9E5A-7D19A4F67132.jpeg

WW2 has kept healthy and green and getting frosty ! Her colas are thick dense and getting a really nice smell to them!

65A9A742-2BAE-48CA-8037-C5583D089CD1.jpeg
558A6637-639C-419C-98FA-D8A542893986.jpeg

EM2 will be getting a feed tomorrow so her photos will be added tomorrow.

EM1 was needing a feed so she got one today as well. She surprisingly wasn’t done stretching I guess over the past week she has grown another 2-3” bud sites are starting to look like they are gunna pop soon!! I’ll get some closeups of her tomorrow with EM2!

All is well and green here! Hope you are having a great day! We will be continuing here tomorrow !

- Dutch

Thanks Penny! I’m excited to start seeing them girth up and get even more frosty! It’s to my understanding in the last 2 weeks they will increase in size 25-50%! So looking forward to that! Can’t wait for the EM to start flowering she’s going to be and great show piece!

Hey @Pennywise , so during my feeding today I got this breakdown of my nutes and PPM. This is in distilled water with “0” PPM to start.

AN pH perfect line w/ calmag and bigbud

6mL calmag- ppm 289
+
8mL bloom a 1/2 strength - PPM 524
+
8mL bloom b 1/2 strength - PPM 759
+
8 ml big bud full strength - ppm 987 TOTAL
All are mixed PER GALLON

I know when we were discussing you said you feed around 600PPM. Now in a week or 2 I will be dropping the “BigBud” and supplementing “OverDrive” should I be concerned with these PPM levels? I don’t see any signs of stress or nute burn on any of my girls. Except WW2 but she’s the one that had the pH issue. All my other girls look great healthy and green!

Back
Top Bottom