Duggan Does Purple Envy, Star Pupil & Black Cherry Punch With Doc's Gear!

Good mornin to ya'l!!...Ya neiko , the one BCP could be taken, right now or in a week or so, the others about two weeks or so. Ya eh Hook...that wire thingy works so well , i had to pull it outta retirement ,..cheers eh!
Nice to see my reg. people come out for one of my last pic sessions. Appreciate all your visits gang and support thru this one. Everyone ...Hook, OL, Doobs, Amy , Yeti , Neiko, 119, OL...and anyone back a few pages....thank you all so much .
I am officially taking crop, harvest guesses now...FYI ,..OK!
Starting off with OL's guess of 32.25.

Ok ...GANG! I'm taking votes for my final yield weights! This is , and has always been a legit contest. Winner will receive the opportunity to come get a zip of they're strain of choice for guessing closest to that final weight. I will hold your Z for 30 days....you have to come get it however....just cuz of that miserable thing , we all know as an 'international border'.
Lets have some fun gang...get your yield votes in. Harvest will be two weeks today...no doubt about it...that is my only suitable window cuz of holidays with the boys , other stuff coming up , etc.
Cheers everyone....will be around for a while here today. Friggen hot out again. Shouldn't complain...should we....:reading420magazine:....
lmfao!:rofl:

Well Duggs, not sure if I wanna guess or not. I like the guessing part, but I know there is no way I can come to get it. I’d rather leave my door open for someone a bit closer that had the opportunity to come pick it up. But yea... how ever wins a Z of that is one lucky SOB!!

As far as I know, no one has ever picked up the prize, Duggan can correct me if I am wrong. I won last time and am within driving distance but crossing the border is just not worth it. I really did give it some thought, could've picked from Star Pupil or BCP green or purple!

Back
Top Bottom