Duggan Does Purple Envy, Star Pupil & Black Cherry Punch With Doc's Gear!

Evenin Yeti ...119. Hey Yeti,..don't laugh....ok, these four are gonna get topped twice, starting very early. I'm thinkin the second strong node, then again after branches develope. I wanna create the mains very early ,...so they get strong and big faster. Then who knows....gonna be very challenging to maintain a proper canopy. Neiko said he'd drive up and help ....lol.
Anyhow , bath time,...got company comin over ....ya , that's right...:surf:.

Sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon:

Evenin Yeti ...119. Hey Yeti,..don't laugh....ok, these four are gonna get topped twice, starting very early. I'm thinkin the second strong node, then again after branches develope. I wanna create the mains very early ,...so they get strong and big faster. Then who knows....gonna be very challenging to maintain a proper canopy. Neiko said he'd drive up and help ....lol.
Anyhow , bath time,...got company comin over ....ya , that's right...:surf:.

Sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon:

On my way bud.... at least you'll get an idea of what you're in for. The Thai Chi is 11 days post flip she's started to go vertical. Not too bad yet but we still got a couple weeks of that left. So far she's very uniformed in her stretch. I really love the looks of that plant.

Good morning Neiko, Stoney, DL and friends. Yup, gonna be fun this next round. Can't wait to get it started. Will be starting a new journal for these Sativas BTW...the new journal will start out with a 'D'...LMAO!
Have an awesome day everyone...:circle-of-love:....OH ya ...gonna show off the four bigguns tonight....buds very big...no sign of stopping either....:reading420magazine:

Hi gang....got a few pics . Had to start using that 'rig' i had made for the Desfrans ,...during theyr'e later bloom ,..remember. It is a peachy thing ,..even if i do say so myself....:surf: Had to come up with somethin back then , and this thing works just about better than anything i could think of. Anyhow , enjoy the night everyone...these four gotta bout three weeks left..

Oh ya...just got a Transplant Drench W/tea....switched to 4 gal's every 4 days ....from five , every five days...Also swithed timer to 10.5 /13.5....next week will switch to 10/14.....FYI....Colas getting very hard....

Duggan... those plants!:drool:Looking totally “the goods” :rollit:

Nice!...:thumb:...gotta luv a sky h00k every now and then...:laugh:...:high-five:...my PE is starting to show dominatrix tendencies...:eek:...lolool...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:

h00k! - better get that whip back off her ASAP man! The longer she has it, the more difficult it’ll be to get it back and she’ll be whipcrackin yo arse from hell to high water!

Yo Duggs,
Sweet flowers.
Agree w/Neiko, with those swollen calyxes.
:drool:

Back
Top Bottom