Duggan Does Purple Envy, Star Pupil & Black Cherry Punch With Doc's Gear!

Hey Duggs nice grow and plants I will guess 30.5 Zips. Have a great day bud, by the way those plants didn't stop flowering so I started the indicas over. The Strawberry Banana are coming great as well as 1 blueberry the other BB is a tiny runt hopefully it takes off soon. Have a great one Duggs and good luck hitting the 2 pound mark.

As far as I know, no one has ever picked up the prize, Duggan can correct me if I am wrong. I won last time and am within driving distance but crossing the border is just not worth it. I really did give it some thought, could've picked from Star Pupil or BCP green or purple!

Well if that’s the case, and I won’t be taking it away from anyone then I’ll guess 32.5oz if it’s not taken.

As far as I know, no one has ever picked up the prize, Duggan can correct me if I am wrong. I won last time and am within driving distance but crossing the border is just not worth it. I really did give it some thought, could've picked from Star Pupil or BCP green or purple!

Dude, you just got to smoke it all before you reach the border! :passitleft:

High and good afternoon Duggs and fellow farmers.:popcorn:
Same space, same lights, same pots, different strain.:nomo:
Hoping I'm wrong as I want you to join me in the indoor kilo club. (shameless self plug):ganjamon:
I'll say 29 zips.:goodluck:

Dude, you just got to smoke it all before you reach the border! :passitleft:

Ha @Mr. Krip! Maybe in my younger years. Now, it would take me approximately 100 years to smoke an ounce, ha! My gf could put a serious dent in it though. One of these years I have to meet some of you fine 420 mag friends, maybe we could swing a trip on the high speed ocean going canoe, hawaii 5-O style. Do some cliff jumping! :surf:

Now....your playin with my emotions Mr!! Yes, planning has already begun sir. The canoe needed some work ...lmfao
Cliff jumpin fools....smilin....Nate jumps with me....both trips...what a hoot. I'm gonna get Neiko to jump this next trip....ya...bud , you heard it.:passitleft:..............:ganjamon:
There is a very cool spot down there with great coffee, a few yards from the beach.....Doc, Neiko, Gray, Nate, and Ziggs,...wow...what a group last yr... good times. More on this soon. Cheers Ween ...and gang.:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom