Duggan Does Purple Envy, Star Pupil & Black Cherry Punch With Doc's Gear!

Ya....Cuba is a lot cheaper than Jamaica ...but have talked to many people and i don'
t think i can sacrifice the weed ,the food or the people. it's just a very cool island. Yes, in Cuba you have to be very, very careful...In Jamaica,..we smoke at the supper table...:surf:....food is incredible....

Oh trust me I’m aware lol. Rub it in more would ya lol. I think that’s my wife’s plan to detox me. She’s in for surprise, I’m bringing it with me. Got 2 weddings to attend so I’m forced to go.

\Cuba is only a few minutes away via small plane. You should make the trip!

Scotia,..u gettin this...hellavan idea...Mr. Tell your woman,..both of ya's deserve it and should go .....eh Doc....:ganjamon:
Doc, i need some stuff....we got things to talk about too! It's going to be Aug. soon.:passitleft:know what i mean...
Cheers Doc.

Oh trust me I’m aware lol. Rub it in more would ya lol. I think that’s my wife’s plan to detox me. She’s in for surprise, I’m bringing it with me. Got 2 weddings to attend so I’m forced to go.

Scotia,..i feel your pain....well, maybe not...lmao....:passitleft:
I have a wedding to attend coming up in Aug.....bahhh nephew is marrying a gold digging bitch...silly man.
Anyhow , timer 's goin off...stove. Cheers.

One of these times,...the winner will come and get the 'Z'...tuff call. Cheers bud!:passitleft:
Told you before Duggs.....if I win, I am coming to collect and smoke it with ya.

Jot me down for 810 grams brother!

My harvest is coming up a week this Sunday.....yeepa..yeepa...trim jail...here i come....bahhhh...pfft!

.... I have heard... Everyone is guessing... Just finished 8 days at 18 hours a day of trimming... Tired of weed... LMAO.... Starting again on Monday... Just under 110 lbs put in cure room so far... Stinks sticky good up in there and such.. Hmmm, anyway happy and bountiful harvest my friend... May your Green be o plenty...

Ya....Cuba is a lot cheaper than Jamaica ...but have talked to many people and i don'
t think i can sacrifice the weed ,the food or the people. it's just a very cool island. Yes, in Cuba you have to be very, very careful...In Jamaica,..we smoke at the supper table...:surf:....food is incredible....
Jamaica sounds very nice. The question is how do you bring your product down with you lol. Seems like you would need to take a private plane.

As far as pics every time I see yours they're like 3x the size of last pic and I question what the hell I'm doing :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom