Duggan Does Purple Envy, Star Pupil & Black Cherry Punch With Doc's Gear!

Wow Duggs, just WOW, it looks like you nailed and my guess will be off. What is the top picture in your post, what a beautiful lady.

Mornin to ya Newb...thanks bud. That top pic is the Black Cherry Punch...yum, yum!..enjoy the day would ya!
...:thumb::high-five:...lookin' good Brotha'...I've got a PE in the center of my room, and can tell already the side branching is gonna' need some support once she gets deep into flower...reminds me of Pineapple Chunk a couple years ago...had strings from the ceiling like crazy...:laugh:...lookin' like she's gonna' more than compensate for the SP...have a great weekend!...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:
Mornin Hook, yes the PE is a beast of a plant. Advise for others...give her lots of room and like u said bud, will need support. Her colas are still growing very fast . Spitting out all kinds of new pistils and some 'foxtails' too!She better hurry up cuz all four girls are comin down next Sunday! Have a great weekend bud!:high-five:
OK! I can break my silence, now! :yahoo:

Very nice, Brother! :bravo:
Thanks a bunch Krip...your guess is?
Have a great weekend Mr......:passitleft:
Nothing else can be said but WOW! :goodjob:
:passitleft:
Doobs, mornin brotha! Thanks so much . If i had more room things would look better but , i can only do what i can,so....enjoy your weekend bud!
Fine job Duggan! I'm going to guess 25.5 oz. They look heavy but the little star pupil is going to keep ya from your goal, I hope I'm wrong :)
Ya ,...very smart guess Neiko....looks proper, but i simply don't have a clue....should be somewhere around 25-30, i figure!
Have an awesome weekend would ya...and please say hello with a smile for 'K'....cheers eh!
I have to go with 42.0 oz. It may be high, but then again, so am I and the number seems appropriate! :roorrip:
Wow Krip...gotcha down for 42. Would that ever be nice. Thanks for the vote of confidence bud ...we'le soon see. Enjoy your weekend ...:passitleft:

I was talking about the Purple Envy. She is a beast of a plant bud!
Oh , sorry bud...ya , she is a beast eh! A grower could really have a bumper crop with a bunch of these growin in there space. What a vigorous , high yielding strain. She has a very different smell to her. Can't wait to try her....now i just gotta get thru this next trim session...bahhh!
Thanks and great mornin to ya Amy.
Hey y’all, I’m posting this in a few busier journals I visit:

I started this thread - it’s to be a short term thing, closing in a week. Anyone missing a particular emoji should check it out. :thumb:

Restoring the favourite emojis
Yes, great idea...yeepa , yeepa...i went there . There are a few i miss so...thanks for this woman....u rock !:passitleft::ganjamon:

Hope everyone is feelin good this day. Not so hot...not so cool...not so humid....just about fair weather i'de say. Dunno weather to open the windows or crank on the AC....hmmm!

Mornin' Duggan and crew! Enjoying some coffee and mag time. When you get a chance, can you recap the guesses? Gals are looking splendid for sure. How about 4 PE's one of these times, you'd surely crush that 2lb mark! BCP looks amazing and has me excited for mine which is growing vigorously.

Have a Rockin' weekend all!

:theband:

Man those look really tasty Duggs. So you basically got 2 green phenos this time?
yes ,..got 2 green ones this time. That's very cool with me. It was my fav....i think...lol!
Mornin' Duggan and crew! Enjoying some coffee and mag time. When you get a chance, can you recap the guesses? Gals are looking splendid for sure. How about 4 PE's one of these times, you'd surely crush that 2lb mark! BCP looks amazing and has me excited for mine which is growing vigorously.

Have a Rockin' weekend all!

:theband:
Yes,...comin right up Ween.

Up to date guesses for Duggans dungeon!

Duggan...................32
O/L..........................32.25
Doobs.....................30
Yeti..........................28
Hook.......................24.6
Keltic.......................34
Stage.......................29
Scotia......................32.6
Buck........................? has to vote again cuz Scotia has his number already.....Buck!!!
Neiko......................25.5
Krip.........................42.0
Ween......................27
Van.........................28.6
Newb......................30.5
Still waiting on a lot of the gang!!!

An idea for new guesses, quote the last guess, remove quotes, add your guess.....?

Buck........................? has to vote again cuz Scotia has his number already.....Buck!!!
Still waiting on a lot of the gang!!

Duggan...................32
Still waiting on a lot of the gang!!!
I guessed 810 grams Duggan....did u miss that guess a day or two ago?

Back
Top Bottom