Duggan Does Purple Envy, Star Pupil & Black Cherry Punch With Doc's Gear!

Here is my guess from the other day 'Hey Duggs nice grow and plants I will guess 30.5 Zips. Have a great day bud, by the way those plants didn't stop flowering so I started the indicas over. The Strawberry Banana are coming great as well as 1 blueberry the other BB is a tiny runt hopefully it takes off soon. Have a great one Duggs and good luck hitting the 2 pound mark. " enjoy the weekend and rest up for the trim jail!

Here is my guess from the other day 'Hey Duggs nice grow and plants I will guess 30.5 Zips. Have a great day bud, by the way those plants didn't stop flowering so I started the indicas over. The Strawberry Banana are coming great as well as 1 blueberry the other BB is a tiny runt hopefully it takes off soon. Have a great one Duggs and good luck hitting the 2 pound mark. " enjoy the weekend and rest up for the trim jail!

Hey Newb,...ya ...rats soup.....u mentioned that a few days ago didn't ya....too bad about those ones. They shoulda came back...prolly was cuz the days were still too short, not sure. Ok, got you down for 30.5 bud. Enjoy the day would ya,...got the boys...busy, cheers.

Up to date guesses for Duggans dungeon!

Duggan...................32
O/L..........................32.25
Doobs.....................30
Yeti..........................28
Hook.......................24.6
Keltic.......................34
Stage.......................29
Scotia......................32.6
Buck........................? has to vote again cuz Scotia has his number already.....Buck!!!
Neiko......................25.5
Krip.........................42.0
Ween......................27
Van.........................28.6
Newb......................30.5
Still waiting on a lot of the gang!!!
I believe you missed my 33 even back there somewhere... ( I think 33! I said something anyway! :rofl:)

EDIT: here it is anywy
Well since I’d love to see ya crack the 2lb mark and go beyond it, and because it my numerology number (don’t really know what that means, but hey..) I’m going with 33oz even!

2 weeks is plenty of time for more bulk...
:popcorn:

And no sweat Duggs, you keep on with the weekend. Just so long as I’m on the list before the end! :thumb:
Great day to ya :surf:

:popcorn:
Dont everybody get too excited ok.
Ween has a knack for this.
:passitleft:

Good ,...very wet morning to ya'l! Ok, got an update for the list of guesses. Ween has been added for 27.....Amy at 33 and still waitin for Buck to change his cuz Scotia already had his first guess of 32.6.......Buck you with us?
A new updated list will be posted by next Sunday....chop day . cheers gang , enjoy the day ,would ya'l.:circle-of-love:
Keep in mind gang...all guesses are rounded up to only one decimal place OK. Example would be ....say...23.58 would be rounded up to 23.6. Cheers.

Up to date guesses for Duggans dungeon!

Duggan...................32
O/L..........................32.25
Doobs.....................30
Yeti..........................28
Hook.......................24.6
Keltic.......................34
Stage.......................29
Scotia......................32.6
Buck........................? has to vote again cuz Scotia has his number already.....Buck!!!
Neiko......................25.5
Krip.........................42.0
Ween......................27
Van.........................28.6
Newb......................30.5
Still waiting on a lot of the gang!!!

31.6 brother, I guessed I should have checked first lol, damn scotia lol

I'm liking those green phenos duggs, gonna be some great meds

Back
Top Bottom