Duggan Does Purple Envy, Star Pupil & Black Cherry Punch With Doc's Gear!

Evenin to ya'l gang, just a quick note tonight.....i have 4 babies....:surf:....both A5's. and both Thai Chi's. Oh oh....in the hands of this misfit....four Sativas......what was i thinkin....Neiko!!!!!!!....lmfao.....puffin on some BCP...'green one.:yummy:
Cheers ya'l...:circle-of-love:

Congrats brotha! Looking forward to the sativa madness!

:rollit:

Oh great....:passitleft:here...we gonna both need this..lmfao....:rofl:
Can you say DESFRAN.....yikes...they got too big , too fast . OK....i'm gonna have the A5's. up front, think that will help me....lol...:rofl:...let the back to get comfortable....ffs...what a hoot Neiko...Waddaya thinkin...ya know , one of these times your gonna grow em way too big...and wonder ...come on..!!!...here...:passitleft:.
Cheers ...:ganjamon:

Evenin to ya'l gang, just a quick note tonight.....i have 4 babies....:surf:....both A5's. and both Thai Chi's. Oh oh....in the hands of this misfit....four Sativas......what was i thinkin....Neiko!!!!!!!....lmfao.....puffin on some BCP...'green one.:yummy:
Cheers ya'l...:circle-of-love:
Congrats!! :yahoo:

I don't expect Desfrans craziness but she sure looks like she's ready to explode. Looks to be very branchy. She's going to be gorgeous though.
Hey bud,...busy , hot day...bahhh! Hope yours was cooler than mine. Damn GR hit 97 last night. Not good. I really should get that 4inch duct , ran from my furnace over to the floor of the GR. so they can enjoy this AC a bit better. Tired....Anyhow , enjoy the night Neiko.
I’ll definitely be getting subbed for that grow Duggs! Sounds like exciting stuff for sure.
Evenin to ya 119, bin busy lately...not getting any email not's., not one in the past couple days. I guess everyone is busy too, i dunno. Ya,...this next crop will be a challenge , Sativas....good thing is they will be growing in the fall, when it's much , much cooler, so....Cheers 119:passitleft:
Congrats!! :yahoo:
Thanks Lady...yup , four very special Sativas joined us. I'l try not to screw anything up. Enjoy the night woman...:rollit:
RUH ROH...sativa's in the dungeon...hope they play nice with you and respect your time lines......cheerz...h00k...:rollit:
Thanks Hook,...gonna be a lil different ,...but much the same , if ya can dig it.:passitleft:
They will be topped more than once . I will need to achieve the 'low bush' look quickly , while they are young.That way i won't have to fear stretch and upward growth so much. Training will start a bit earlier with them,..i figure. Anyhow , stay cool my friend....:passitleft:
Evenin to ya'l ...whoever 's out there....

Evening Duggs
Have a good day will ya?
:passitleft:
Keeping my peepers open for the Thai Chi when you run her.
:popcorn:

Cheers Hook,,,ya mon , the Thai Chi's are about 2 inches tall....same for the baby A5 X Malawi's.
Enjoy the night eh...:passitleft:
Yeah you better start bending the seedlings over now....joking. :p

I just flipped the Thai Chi so you'll have a feel for what she will do. I'm trying to leave a couple spots for the A5 and Neville's x Malawi. I want to flip those as soon as the roots are ready.

Mornin Neiko....yes..thank you.Awesome...i will get to see how they behave.....or not!
Cheers bud......u get your dvd yet?
Yes I did, sorry I thought I mentioned it to ya. Thanks again. That Deadly sativa has my name written all over it. I got a little over a week before my 1st run soil is ready and I will be popping more seeds.

I just dropped my 2 Maui lines. Both Sativas that are reported to get tall. I'm watching you Duggs! I have not done training really.

Back
Top Bottom