Duggan Does Purple Envy, Star Pupil & Black Cherry Punch With Doc's Gear!

Happy Saturday bud! I got a new DVD today. Stoked to be able to watch my own copy of weekend at bernies! Thank you bud! Hope you have a great weekend!

I also,got a new DVD to watch, a chuck Norris one with 5 movies on it! Hope your having a great weekend Doogs, Yeti and all! Giving my Crinkle Puss some fish juice!

The Paki will never be replaced........I'm definitely running the hazel as a regular for the foreseeable future, however.
Where can one get this Paki and hazel that you speak of? I must expand my grow list! Can one measure one's lifespan in grow cycles instead of years?! lol

Hope you are having a great weekend Duggs and gang. Stay cool, it's warm out there.
Sitting on the couch with an icepack on my head! In-between steroid flashes at the moment!

I also,got a new DVD to watch, a chuck Norris one with 5 movies on it! Hope your having a great weekend Doogs, Yeti and all! Giving my Crinkle Puss some fish juice!
Two words..."Hitman's Bodyguard" Frickin awesome! Violence, romance, comedy...violence...;) I'm fairly certain I don't want fish juice weenmeoff, and how could you possibly know my nickname is "Crinkle Puss"?!!!

Where can one get this Paki and hazel that you speak of? I must expand my grow list! Can one measure one's lifespan in grow cycles instead of years?! lol
Hazel is from exotic genetics, sounds yummy.

5 movies in one is a freaking deal,plans for the whole weekend. Love those type of movies, usually try to find good horror ones.

Paki is not available. It was a landrace that was gifted to Doc with instructions not to give it out. I've had it on a couple of occasions and the hype is warranted. While we were in Jamaica, Doc dumped his Paki bag out and a seed was found. Doc believes it was his Gorilla Glue that threw some naners and hit the Paki. We ended up finding 2 but 1 fell through the deck into the beach sand :eek:. I took the other one home and am growing it out now. It's about 5 weeks into flower now. I'll post an update with her soon. I haven't been this excited to try a strain in a long time.

Thank you Ween. You helped get it so the DVD was warranted. I hope you have a good day and enjoy the fishy Crinkle Puss!

Two words..."Hitman's Bodyguard" Frickin awesome! Violence, romance, comedy...violence...;) I'm fairly certain I don't want fish juice weenmeoff, and how could you possibly know my nickname is "Crinkle Puss"?!!!
:rofl::rofl:

"How I became a Brix weed snob"

Yo Duggs TGIF.
Wanted to post a couple of lines here to say thanks.
Hit this pls.
:passitleft:
When I decided to jump on Doc's Buds kit, you were my daily go to for those 1st couple of runs.

Even with your help I managed to crisp up a few plants and struggle thru a harvest or two.:laugh:

Things have gotten much better these days and I wanted to let the current and future Hi Brixers to know they are in good hands with your tutelage.:bravo:

I don't ask as many questions as I used to.
Cause you laid it down for me to understand and adapt.:reading420magazine:

I still enjoy watching you teach the Hi Brix way.:nomo:
Doc should create an award for your efforts over the past several years.:adore:

I'm a Brix weed snob for life.
You got somethin to do with that is all I'm tryin to say.

These cobs got me man.
Peace.
PS:
I left a keg of Stella on Ice for ya. :surf:

Great mornin to ya Stage...yes , i remember when you joined.....you sort of laid back and learned a lot just watching and listening. Now you are a premier brixer who knows his stuff and your cultivating skills shine sir. Just look at your big girl in POTM entry . She is/was a spectacular example of cultivating taken to the extreme with all the skill that was needed to finish such a gorgeous plant. Hats off to you sir....please keep some time open in Feb. for our next 'canoe trip' It will be another high speed run in one of those ocean going canoes....like Hawaii Five 'O'...:rofl:..cheers my brotha.:high-five::thanks:
Duggan's prize is going to be the first clone of Lemon Pki that Doc lets escape his grasp!
Yes...i can hope can't i!! Have a great day my friend Yeti.
Didn't doc say he was replacing the paki with hazelnut cream now?
Nope , never said that! I know this...this person..'Doc Bud'...he is a very smart man and would never give up such a top notch , coveted strain. Have a great day Killer...and thanks for stoppin by bud!
The Paki will never be replaced........I'm definitely running the hazel as a regular for the foreseeable future, however.
...Paki......:yummy:...my all time fav.:ganjamon:
My mistake. Sure you've answered this a thousand times, how is the paki smoke?
How does she smoke...well, lemmy tell ya...she is silky smooth...just like all the DBHBB weed we grow , but she has a taste u can't get enough of. She tastes like lemons and dirt....the dirt comes thru and is just an amazing flavor...right down to the roach...like all great strains!Like i've said....smoked a lot of different produce over the yrs. but never had one like Doc's Paki!:adore:
Pssst, hey Duggs how things going brother?
Sorry been a bit off but moving along my friend , Miss J and I got to take the cars out tonight for a bit which was very nice but then it start to rain........been a not so nice summer here so we have to take advantage when we can.
Miss your chat so stopping by to get things rolling. Do post a few things on IG but it’s on my phone so a lil easier on my old ass

Say hello to Mare for us buddy hope you get some free time now an then to spend together.

Love ya Duggs

..love ya too D and J. WAs wondering if you were OK, but know your busy too! Sorry about your crappy summer so far but keep your chins up ....it's just gettin started. Hope all is well with you both ...oh and the rest of your clan! Please give this yrs. canoe trip some thought would ya. going to start getting those plans rolling in a month or so. You are near the top of the list so......please ....this yr....?Enjoy the rest of your weekend bud. Say hello to J for me .:high-five:

Yo Duggs, have a great weekend ya know! Wherever you are. I'm sure its probably a hockey game for your youngin or spending time with Mare, good vibes brotha
:passitleft:
Thank you bud! Ya,..bin busy with life these past few days or so. Boys are leaving for NFLD. later today for two weeks with their mom. Oldest son is , however only going for a week cuz of boredom down ther. He will come back and stay with me for the second week. Hockey is over now until his skills camp starts in Aug. Thanks so much for comin around bud. Oh....how are all those beans doin for ya's....sick friend get some? anyhow , enjoy the day .:passitleft:

Happy Saturday bud! I got a new DVD today. Stoked to be able to watch my own copy of weekend at bernies! Thank you bud! Hope you have a great weekend!
Oh ,..you got 'Bernies'...cool ...i didn't right down who got what DVD , but y'as all are tellin me ..very cool everyone got their treats ....very very happy was able to share. Thanks again for suggesting i grow out Star Pupil and for the research u did before hand ,...for me. Was very cool of you sir. Cheers eh.:thanks::high-five:

Hope you are having a great weekend Duggs and gang. Stay cool, it's warm out there.
Mornin to ya Van...again, congrats on your POTM win...she was a beauty for sure!You too enjoy the weekend bud!:passitleft:

Ya Ween...so u got Chuck eh...lmfao. Enjoy growing out those beans bud...and much thanks again for reaching out to MMS for me . Like i said , that was very , very cool of you . Thank you so much....:thanks::cheer::high-five::bravo:

Great mornin to ya Lady...ya the Lemon Paki is not available ...is Doc's coveted strain. Was given a clone yrs. back with instructions NOT to pass it around. Best strain i have ever smoked...has it all...says it all!:thumb::surf:
Duggs might have melted...Lil' hot down that way...44C with the humidex today!...Yikes!:eek:...hope the AC's rockin' Brotha...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

Hey Hook...good to see ya bud! Ya...friggen hot is right. Yup...got my AC crankin...have to... GR is OK at 75-90F ...best i can do . Stella's are goin down fine in the heat however...LOL.
Have a great day sir and remember....please keep an open mind for this FEB's. canoe trip. .....food for thought , for u and the Mrs. Hook. Have a great Sunday my friend!:high-five:
Paki is not available. It was a landrace that was gifted to Doc with instructions not to give it out. I've had it on a couple of occasions and the hype is warranted. While we were in Jamaica, Doc dumped his Paki bag out and a seed was found. Doc believes it was his Gorilla Glue that threw some naners and hit the Paki. We ended up finding 2 but 1 fell through the deck into the beach sand :eek:. I took the other one home and am growing it out now. It's about 5 weeks into flower now. I'll post an update with her soon. I haven't been this excited to try a strain in a long time.
Yes...that coveted seed we all seen...so cool u are growing her out. Much congrats on winning the MOTM too...i told ya ...didn't i. YOU soooo deserve this my good friend. Oh ya BTW everyone else has received their special DVD ....u get yours yet? Enjoy the day bud...cheers.:high-five::passitleft:...oh ya , almost forgot ...the lil pc. of COB....tasty , tasty stuff with a nice buzz. Very cool to be able to try it...i feel very lucky i had some...thank you again .:thanks::cheer::adore:
Happy .1st of July Duggan,

Friggin heat wave hitting the east coast!

Hope everything is ok
Hi DL...ya all is OK...battling the heat like the rest of us. Got an update here now. Cheers eh!

OK gang...got a bit of news. The two A5 X Malawi and the two Thai X Chi have split their shells and have just been planted in #1's , in 2nd run DBHBB soil with about 2 inches of straight PM on the top ...just to be safe. These are some very , very special Sativas that were gifted from another member...you all know who...
They are currently in the corner of my shop under my four lamp four foot , t8 industrial fixture that cost me zero dollars. Just converted the ballasts to electronic T5's from magnetic T12 ballasts...voila...bin using this fixture for yrs. nothing else is needed for early veg. The fixture is armed with four 6500K lamps.....perfect for us. Cheers gang ....have a great day ya'l.:circle-of-love:

You are very welcome bud! Glad I could suggest something that performed very well for you! It would be awesome to see Lemon Paki in your hands. Doc makes her look gorgeous every time he grows her, but it would be awesome to see your whole grow room be a carpet of LP buds! Some Lemon Paki bushes sounds just like what the DOCtor ordered :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom