Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear - Four Plants - One Kit

Evenin everyone, hope ya's all had a decent day with no stress,...well, very little anyway..:tokin:..it's been four days since the last GE Drench, so i thought i'de throw up a few pics. Some of the leaves are toasting , but overall health is quite good. Cola development is thru the roof and the once upon a time secondary buds have gotten much larger ,...all these colas you see are hard and heavy. Wanted to show just how great these 'pipe cleaners work with just a couple steaks in the pot.
Anyhow have a great night everyone.
DB_s_two_weeks_to_go_001.jpg
DB_s_two_weeks_to_go_002.jpg
DB_s_two_weeks_to_go_003.jpg
DB_s_two_weeks_to_go_004.jpg
DB_s_two_weeks_to_go_006.jpg
DB_s_two_weeks_to_go_007.jpg
DB_s_two_weeks_to_go_009.jpg
DB_s_two_weeks_to_go_011.jpg
DB_s_two_weeks_to_go_013.jpg
DB_s_two_weeks_to_go_014.jpg
DB_s_two_weeks_to_go_015.jpg

Primo buds you have there Duggs. Not surprised. Keep on keep in on brotha

Cheers
:roorrip:

Thanks all you friends a mine:).. Just a few min's. as i have the boys. Just gave the girls 6 gal's. , each pot of 1/4 Trans and a lil Tea.
DL, about the hash tips as people call them. I have read about it and get them just about every grow . It's caused by too much light, causing a 'bleaching' affect to the chlorophyll. There is no more resin than a green tip has. The gland heads look the same however.
Having a lot of light has this affect , along with other , real benefits of course. Cheers everyone,...gotta 'book it'...:surf:

Just breezing through, Duggs......terrific looking plants....you rock in my book!!!!! Thank you for all you do :bravo:

Ahhh man. You just told me your birthday few days ago... N here I am almost last to wish you one..
Anyhow bro... Best birthday to ya from us both here...
Thank you for all of your help and keep on rocking Bud

Happy Birthday Duggan!! :happy-birthday:

:circle-of-love:

you rock in my book too! :)
Good morning Ziggs , you know you rock in mine too! I miss our laughing together, i really do.
Have a great day my #1!...:)

Happy birthday my Dude, everything looks beautiful!!!
Morning '7', thank you very much sir! Your girls must be liking all their new soil...put up a pic or two so we can all have a look OK!
Have a great weekend '7'!

Rats, I missed your birthday? :straightface: Happy birthday Duggan!! :partyboy::bongrip:
No you didn't my friend, thanks Gray, you have been with me since the very beginning and hold a special place. Cheers to you Gray:) and thank you!

Ahhh man. You just told me your birthday few days ago... N here I am almost last to wish you one..
Anyhow bro... Best birthday to ya from us both here...
Thank you for all of your help and keep on rocking Bud
Good morning and thank you both very much. Give my best to your 'other' OK! Have an awesome day and weekend !
Looking forward to see you work all your spots outside this spring and seeing what you can do with that old barn of yours. cheers bud!

its today! :)
:thumb:...:high-five:

Happy birthday Duggs ...
Hey Ninja, top of the mornin to ya ! thanks so much ....come around more often Ok, and feel free to post pics here too OK! Have a great day bud!

Happy birthday Duggs. Wish I could buy you a Stella.
So do i...:rofl: I'm stoked for you and Canna and your trough experiment. I have really good feelings about it ...know why.....cuz you are rocking the kit in them and i know you and Canna will have a shit load of trimming to do when they're all finished up! Wish i could sit down with ya's both and help trim all that. Gonna be fun.Both you guys are invaluable around here and i see you's helping growers all the time and you only ever offer advise and or help , if you truly know what your talking about , and that is very important. Good on ya's for that! Have a great day bud!:Namaste::high-five:

Happy Birthday Duggan! How's it feel to be a year wiser?
Hey Canna,...:rofl:...Not so sure about wiser,..but sure are a lil more sore, that's for sure...:rofl:
Have a great day woman. :Namaste::high-five:

Happy Birthday man :) I'll hoist a Stella in your honor today. Beasts as usual are looking amazing
Hey Mouser, good morning bud,..thank you so much eh! Ya, they are beasts for sure. I had a real challenge with them last night. Had to get to the very back,..behind the back one cuz as i was on my belly giving them a drink, i noticed quite a few branches had sagged right down and were 'out' of the picture so to speak and really needed some tlc with supports etc. Put in two steaks so i could utilize a few pipe cleaners to pull those back up into the light again! One of the disadvantages of really filling the space with produce. I shouldn't have to get back there any more now,..things should be alright till the finish! Have a great weekend Mouser and thanks again eh!:high-five:

Happy Birthday ole friend, enjoy your day.......:party::peace:
Thanks Rooster, you have a great day yourself,...and it would be nice to see you around here more often...:tokin: cheers bud!

HBD! Dugg's :party:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:
Top of the mornin to ya Hook...have a great day and weekend would ya! cheers .:)

A very good morning to all my 'brothas,...and sistas too.:tokin: This crop is proving to be a real eye opener as i thought the colas were finishing up but all three plants still have a ways to go , so that poses a bit of a concern to me as i can only harvest when i don't have the boys. Have them now , so next weekend will NOT have them but guess what, they will not be ready , so that means a 'mid week' harvest with my buddy and a really late night . I suppose things could be a lot worse eh! Anyone from the gang wanna come over and help? Sucks that all you great people are so far away from me ...well, too far to hop in the car for visits...Bahhh!
Have an awesome day gang!:circle-of-love:

Happy Birthday, Duggs......well well well, no wonder....you are a Taurus and that explains a lot....my birthday is next Wednesday, so that explains why I am so drawn to my Canadian friend.....we have a lot in common brother, dear.....

Happy Birthday, Duggs......well well well, no wonder....you are a Taurus and that explains a lot....my birthday is next Wednesday, so that explains why I am so drawn to my Canadian friend.....we have a lot in common brother, dear.....

Yes we do! Have a lot in common that is! So good to see you this morning Shawnee,..next Wed. eh...good to know. I'm gonna be pissed if i forget it! Ziggs....don't let me forget OK....thanks bud!:tokin:
Shawnee, see that the HMCS Iroquois is being decommissioned? I remember seeing all those new Destroyers come into Halifax harbor when they were brand new ...i was just a lil boy then and dad was contracting to the navy , working on 'fire control' for the missile houses that were on board. Long time ago..prolly close to 52-53 years ago now! Yikes...i'm gettin old! Bahhh! have a great day Shawnee! BTW , how are things on the ranch lately?
Cheers.:Namaste::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom