Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear - Four Plants - One Kit

Nice job Doogan! I really love when the leaves turn that maroon/red. Those plants really catch my attention. I think the next "get together" should be were we could all bring our favorite produce and share. I'd smoke your produce any day and all day. The GC was fantastic!

Happy 420, Duggs! :circle-of-love:

Nice job Doogan! I really love when the leaves turn that maroon/red. Those plants really catch my attention. I think the next "get together" should be were we could all bring our favorite produce and share. I'd smoke your produce any day and all day. The GC was fantastic!
I'll second this motion. :high-five:

Happy 420 everyone!

Evenin everyone! Just a few pics tonight. Gotta get to all the great hockey :)
Some random cola shots,..mayswell look at em , while i got em eh! Pretty soon the Blueberry Twist's will be in here.
Anyhow gang, this is what Gorilla Seeds 'Double Berry' looks like , at about 18 days out..give or take..:) Grown in DBHBB, second run soil.
The smells are very sweet but only when handled and disturbed..:tokin:
Have a great night gang! Cheers.:circle-of-love:
DB_s_getting_thick_002.jpg
DB_s_getting_thick_003.jpg
DB_s_getting_thick_004.jpg
DB_s_getting_thick_005.jpg
DB_s_getting_thick_007.jpg
DB_s_getting_thick_008.jpg
DB_s_getting_thick_010.jpg
:Namaste:

Nothing but quality herb. Need some help testing those bugs, let me know.

Cheers Duggs
:roorrip:

Whenever I see your plants....i am at a loss for words. Had to say something lol. I'll agree with the 18 days and they are going to get even bigger...and frosty!

:passitleft:
Hey Nis, thanks bud, ya , they will fill out a bit more but not much, mainly resin up some and get smelly:)
Cheers bud!:high-five:

Look at all that bud Duggs! You're killing it this grow yet again. Stoked to see some final numbers. What are you guessing this go around?
Thanks Yeti, i'm thinkin around 21-22, somewhere in there. I can't seem to get to 32 z's....just not enough space,..but i keep tryin...cheers and thanks again eh!:Namaste:

Awesome Duggan! Some more hash tips eh? Have a great night brother!

:passitleft:
Ya, Ween, i got a few more of em this go! Not too many though , and not too pronounced either. Not much i can do abpout those. I've got my lights all the way to the top and basically ever since i got the Advanced XTE 400 that's where they've been ,..all the way up,so... Anyhow , i can live with a few of those just to make sure they're getting ALL the pars they need! Cheers eh.:high-five:

Daaaaaayum duggs.
Budley, top of the day to ya bud. Thanks ,..been thinkin of you lately too! All's OK?
cheers eh!:Namaste:

lQQks like " Duggans Dungeon" is in full bloom! Brother you keep my jaw dropped.......Amazing ....... OLe Rooster1 justa strolling a few gardens this A.M. :thumb: Duggan I see you as a mentor to many, friend to all ........:peace:
Very nice words my friend,..thank you!:Namaste::high-five:

Hey Neiko, thanks so much eh. I sure wish that damn resort didn't put you guys down the road....pisses me off! I still think of that screw up by them ya know!:( Didn't have enough time together...there's always next time eh...;)

Happy 420, Duggs! :circle-of-love:
There you are...takes some nice bud pics to get you around eh,...that's cool woman...i still love ya !:tokin:....:19

Happy 420! Plants look awesome.
Well, coming from you ...just makes my day sir! Thanks so much for the visit Doc!!

Gosh damn Duggs.....Berry's looking amazing!
Hey Beaves, it's all the 'kit' and lots of motivation from all my brothas....and sistas...too!Cheers my friend!:Namaste::high-five:

Merry 420 Duggs. Getting high off my first HB harvest. I thank you and Doc before every bowl.

Cheers
Nah , you did it all my friend, come on! You were a very good listener and i'm happy you are around.
Every 'kit' grow will get a lil better for ya now. You did a fantastic job and i use that grow of yours as an example to lots of new growers that wonder what they can do ! Just look at Noob's first kit grow , i tell em,...cuz it was a picture , perfect first grow. cheers my friend!:Namaste::high-five:

I'll second this motion. :high-five:
:thumb:

Happy 420 everyone!

Nothing but quality herb. Need some help testing those bugs, let me know.

Cheers Duggs
If only we were closer,..what a time we'd have eh!:):)

Happy 420 Duggs! Looking awesome!
Hey DL, there you are bud. Thanks eh!:high-five:

Must be easy for you now Duggan

Evenin Alan,...gang, i'm not sure i like "easy", it's a lot more fun these past five years or so.
Started growing in 1987. It's only after finding this place,.. Doc Bud and the 'gang', that i've truly enjoyed it.
Tried many methods over the years , and Doc's gear is simply the best , period. It affords a grower, time to relax and learn, lottsa fun Alan. Please pull up a chair and feel welcome! The gang who hangs out around this neighborhood are pretty cool, lots of genuine, real people,...oh, and they can grow awesome produce:slide: There's a cold Stella in that cooler ,...the one with the Bob Marley poster on it...:tokin: Have a great night Alan and gang,..gotta go watch some more hockey!!:thumb:

Sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon::party::yahoo:

Hey Dugg's and all...Happy 420 to Ya'll...EH!...lolool...Good looking Girlz!...as usual...As you may or may not know...I've been following these HB journals for some time now...sitting on the fence whether to pull the trigger...getting satisfactory results using current methods...however...despite all the astounding results of "kit" growers...I'm going to try my own(hopefully close) version using the knowledge I've gleaned from these journals and Doc's thread and other HB research...over the past year, I've put away extra cash to upgrade my hillbilly lighting. and stepping up the soil seems the next logical step...the stubborn SOB in me dictates...I can do this!!...understandably...Doc's(and other internet sources) amendments and amounts are proprietory...but he had to start somewhere...I'm hoping that any of the "crew" could stop by the stage 2 part of my 2017 journal once that gets going to offer any advice/criticism...hoping to get my soil started cooking this weekend...although real life may intervene(90 year old Mom took a tumble and broke a hip yesterday...surgery done late today)...anyway...rambling...Cheerz to All!...Who for Stanley Duggs!??...h00k...:hookah:

Happy 420 Duggs! You have been growing for quite a while (longer than I've been alive) at this point! It seems to me you have things dialed in pretty well. 2 pounds would be an awesome pull for one crop. You can do it but it would require the right strain I would imagine. You may sacrifice quality for quantity if you do find it. I've heard of a few people locally pulling 20 zips off of a single plant inside! I hope you had a good day celebrating eh!

Hey Dugg's and all...Happy 420 to Ya'll...EH!...lolool...Good looking Girlz!...as usual...As you may or may not know...I've been following these HB journals for some time now...sitting on the fence whether to pull the trigger...getting satisfactory results using current methods...however...despite all the astounding results of "kit" growers...I'm going to try my own(hopefully close) version using the knowledge I've gleaned from these journals and Doc's thread and other HB research...over the past year, I've put away extra cash to upgrade my hillbilly lighting. and stepping up the soil seems the next logical step...the stubborn SOB in me dictates...I can do this!!...understandably...Doc's(and other internet sources) amendments and amounts are proprietory...but he had to start somewhere...I'm hoping that any of the "crew" could stop by the stage 2 part of my 2017 journal once that gets going to offer any advice/criticism...hoping to get my soil started cooking this weekend...although real life may intervene(90 year old Mom took a tumble and broke a hip yesterday...surgery done late today)...anyway...rambling...Cheerz to All!...Who for Stanley Duggs!??...h00k...:hookah:

Good morning Hook, yes for sure we will stop by your journal and offer any help needed with your grow. Glad you've paid attention and are going to try things yourself. You will no doubt learn from it. If things don't work out with it the way you invision , then you know what to do next eh...:slide: Hoping your mom gets better fairly quickly Hook, too bad about the 'fall'. Oh , and about hockey,...since my 'Wings' are out , I guess I will hope for Conner and that group out in Edmonton! Cheers bud and have an awesome day Hook...:high-five:

Happy 420 Duggs! You have been growing for quite a while (longer than I've been alive) at this point! It seems to me you have things dialed in pretty well. 2 pounds would be an awesome pull for one crop. You can do it but it would require the right strain I would imagine. You may sacrifice quality for quantity if you do find it. I've heard of a few people locally pulling 20 zips off of a single plant inside! I hope you had a good day celebrating eh!
Good morning Yeti, ya , my record yield for this room is 25.5 zips , and that was from two MK Ultra's. I keep tryin but like I said , I don't have enough space for two pounds . This crop will prolly come in at between 20 -25, which seems to be the ceiling for yield with this room despite the strains I choose. I have pretty much maximized the yield I can achieve using this space. That's cool though cuz that's all the produce I need every few months to make my life 'work'. Cheers Yeti, and thanks so much for your input, much appreciated sir! :high-five:
Have an awesome day would ya!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom