Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear - Four Plants - One Kit

I wish I could have a "Ziggy" pie with all of the goodies he pits in his treats. Man it is quiet around here with out him.

Yes, most definitely, he is missed....a lot! Him and i have talked a few times but , he has been crazy busy , and will soon be back! He misses us too BTW:) Ya, and you bet he'l be in his kitchen a while today ...usin some of those 'special' ingredients he likes to use:)...:high-five:
Cheers!

Happy Easter Shawnee....what ya gonna cook up today? For desert! Homemade pies maybe...:tokin::yahoo:
They don't ship too well.......:grinjoint:
Have an awesome day with your family Shawnee.:high-five:
Happy Easter Gang:Namaste::circle-of-love:

Hiya Duggs, the Shawnee catering train schlepped down to my folks and served up lamb chops with baked potatoes and sour cream, fresh green beans and for desert, red velvet cake with pecan ice cream.....they loved it!

Have a great day!

Hiya Duggs, the Shawnee catering train schlepped down to my folks and served up lamb chops with baked potatoes and sour cream, fresh green beans and for desert, red velvet cake with pecan ice cream.....they loved it!

Have a great day!
Lamb chops....no way....absolutely love em Shawnee....in Jamaica , they have the most awesome jerk Lamb Chops!! Could eat em till i got sick....Glad to hear you had a great day with your people:) Have another today would ya. cheers Shawnee!:Namaste::high-five:
BTW, how did ya prep/cook the chops?

I have a great grocery store with fabulous oversize chops that come 3 in a package.....just a little salt and pepper on each side and on to the Barbie they went along with the bakers that were wrapped in foil.....terrific flavor, those chops.......

I have a great grocery store with fabulous oversize chops that come 3 in a package.....just a little salt and pepper on each side and on to the Barbie they went along with the bakers that were wrapped in foil.....terrific flavor, those chops.......

Honey glazed ham, mashed potatoes, corn, and homemade biscuits. Lots and lots of leftover ham. Come get some Duggs!

OK, both of ya's Shawnee , Noob,...finally i read something about great food ,...with a big fat rib eye and Greek salad in front of me...muhahaha...:slide:
Do like the sounds of those biscuits ...:high-five:...Be pretty cool to just drop in some time for supper eh.
Have a great day Noob,... Shawnee, those chops sound mighty tasty..:love:
Cheers.

420-magazine-mobile1432694713.jpg

Heya Duggs! Just had a catch up session to your whole journal. First things first, we need more food photos, man am I hungry after seeing all of that! Your plants are looking amazing for sure, I am a frequent procrastinator and they have me at a loss for words :adore: I could honestly say everybody is awesome on here, including you :passitleft: hope everyone had a blessed easter weekend with their loved ones. Speaking of Stella we have a tap at our bar, I work in a hotel, place yer head under there and open wide ey!! Got sprayed in the eye once from a new kegg, you would think instructions are clear on how to attach the new kegg, found out the method by getting sprayed like a protestor with mace in the face :rofl: needless to say I smelled of beer the entire night. Have a great evening brother and blessings to you and everyone else on here :Namaste:

420-magazine-mobile1432694713.jpg

Heya Duggs! Just had a catch up session to your whole journal. First things first, we need more food photos, man am I hungry after seeing all of that! Your plants are looking amazing for sure, I am a frequent procrastinator and they have me at a loss for words :adore: I could honestly say everybody is awesome on here, including you :passitleft: hope everyone had a blessed easter weekend with their loved ones. Speaking of Stella we have a tap at our bar, I work in a hotel, place yer head under there and open wide ey!! Got sprayed in the eye once from a new kegg, you would think instructions are clear on how to attach the new kegg, found out the method by getting sprayed like a protestor with mace in the face :rofl: needless to say I smelled of beer the entire night. Have a great evening brother and blessings to you and everyone else on here :Namaste:

Good morning Pat and gang...short update! Last night the three girls got another 12 gal's of water with some Tea, that's it! A few more branches had to be 'pulled' up but generally are holding their own. Colas are getting fat like lil Christmas trees. Resin is building , OK I guess. I pruned off a whole bag of shade leaves as well. Things are 'on track' and hope to put up a few more pics tonight or tomorrow. Have an awesome day everyone....cheers.

Good morning Pat and gang...short update! Last night the three girls got another 12 gal's of water with some Tea, that's it! A few more branches had to be 'pulled' up but generally are holding their own. Colas are getting fat like lil Christmas trees. Resin is building , OK I guess. I pruned off a whole bag of shade leaves as well. Things are 'on track' and hope to put up a few more pics tonight or tomorrow. Have an awesome day everyone....cheers.

Good afternoon Duggs!

Have you found your yields increased by removing fan leaves shading the colas? I always wondered the pros/cons of doing this.

DL

Good afternoon Duggs!

Have you found your yields increased by removing fan leaves shading the colas? I always wondered the pros/cons of doing this.

DL

Hey DL, top of the day to ya bud! Ya , with removing leaves, I'm very selective when I do this and only really do it in bloom. It's important to leave as many on the plant as possible and when you wanna remove them , wait until they get 'in the way' later in bloom OK. This is when I prune off a crapload of them, but doesn't look stripped or bare, cuz there are so many. Removing a lot of foliage during veg. is NOT recommended cuz of overall health and Brix levels go down. Remove them in bloom to open up areas that need more light,...and YES, what I do definitely increases yield....remember , growing with Doc's gear , quality is and has never been an issue, so I grow and cultivate for MAXIMUM yield. After I prune some 'shade ' leaves off I can see the buds that were previously covered , start to swell :):) Cheers DL and have an awesome day would ya!

OK, both of ya's Shawnee , Noob,...finally i read something about great food ,...with a big fat rib eye and Greek salad in front of me...muhahaha...:slide:
Do like the sounds of those biscuits ...:high-five:...Be pretty cool to just drop in some time for supper eh.
Have a great day Noob,... Shawnee, those chops sound mighty tasty..:love:
Cheers.

It could happen. The wife is tinkering with the idea of moving to Canada.

Evenin everyone! Just a few pics tonight. Gotta get to all the great hockey :)
Some random cola shots,..mayswell look at em , while i got em eh! Pretty soon the Blueberry Twist's will be in here.
Anyhow gang, this is what Gorilla Seeds 'Double Berry' looks like , at about 18 days out..give or take..:) Grown in DBHBB, second run soil.
The smells are very sweet but only when handled and disturbed..:tokin:
Have a great night gang! Cheers.:circle-of-love:
DB_s_getting_thick_002.jpg
DB_s_getting_thick_003.jpg
DB_s_getting_thick_004.jpg
DB_s_getting_thick_005.jpg
DB_s_getting_thick_007.jpg
DB_s_getting_thick_008.jpg
DB_s_getting_thick_010.jpg
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom