Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear - Four Plants - One Kit

Happy birthday Ziggy. My birthday is this month as well.
:passitleft:
I don't know you real good Bud, but I know you know what the what is. Good to have met you here.
Happy birthday you you as well Duggan, if I ain't round or don't find out what day yours is before it goes down.

Happy birthday Ziggy. My birthday is this month as well.
I don't know you real good Bud, but I know you know what the what is. Good to have met you here.
Happy birthday you you as well Duggan, if I ain't round or don't find out what day yours is before it goes down.
Thanks Jacob:)....mine is the 29th. Ziggs and I are 20 days apart and are the same age....even though neither one of us acts like it!....:rofl:

Feliz Compleanos Ziggy!...thanks Duggs for putting it out there...anyone who is fortunate enuff to make another trip around the sun...deserves a shout out on their birthday...Cheerz...h00k...:hookah:
Thanks for this Hook....haven't heard from Ziggs yet today...he's 'missing'.....:thedoubletake: I'm not sure he's even seen all his BDay wishes. He musta been very busy yesterday with his family..:thumb:
Anyhow , thanks again Jacob , Hook, and Gang!:circle-of-love:

Dickie, evenin to ya,...looks like ya played in some dirt..:) Great stuff , now make sure that is kept in a warm room and not sitting on a concrete floor OK. You have it all in two totes? Mixed it up really good? Moistened it good?...Nothing left to do but wait around 30 days , a lil less is OK if it's kept nice and warm , like over 70-75F OK. No other mixing is needed,...just wait. When it's cooked and ready to go , it will cause plants to thrive without anything else but water for quite a while too. Very good stuff.....makes "weapons grade" cannabis..:slide:
Cheers Dickie,:high-five:

Duggs is this sprout growing in the Kit I am cooking good or did I do something wrong ?
420-magazine-mobile1766651771.jpg

good day
kit on the way:thumb:
Ziggy thanks for the info on using the black and yellow bins
they are sitting and waiting
todays question seem the worm castings that i see are sold by the liter
i think a liter is a pound am i correct in this
thanks

good day
kit on the way:thumb:
Ziggy thanks for the info on using the black and yellow bins
they are sitting and waiting
todays question seem the worm castings that i see are sold by the liter
i think a liter is a pound am i correct in this
thanks

Good morning '49', not too sure on that amount/weight, but you need between 20 and 40 pounds of very low 'K' (potassium) EWC's OK! Cheers bud....have a great day '49' :)

Morning Duggs, have you heard from Ziggy yet? I think this is the longest he's been missing.

Yes, thanks for asking Neiko. He was very , very busy over his Bday few days with family stuff, visitors etc. He said he will be back up on the Mag. soon. I'm sure he will make up for lost time...like only he can do....:tokin:
Have an awesome day bud!:high-five::Namaste:

Yes, thanks for asking Neiko. He was very , very busy over his Bday few days with family stuff, visitors etc. He said he will be back up on the Mag. soon. I'm sure he will make up for lost time...like only he can do....:tokin:
Have an awesome day bud!:high-five::Namaste:
He is probably cruising around in the delorean smoking some blueberry twist.

Evenin everyone, gave the girls their second CD tonight w/ Tea and Epsoms. The Epsoms and the Brix w/ Wayx10 have stopped the leaf curl and buds are getting heavy. I had to stick in two supports tonight and pull up a few branches. Things are getting very sticky , very sticky. Did some pruning of the shade leaves up top to expose more under buds. Things are looking good and resin continues to pour out. This second CD along with another 12 gal's of water should keep em very happy for another 5 days , yikes ...just peeling thru the water these past few weeks with no end in site.
Have a great night gang! I miss Ziggs.........where are you ?

Hey Duggs, why do you add epsoms to the CAT? Did I miss something??

Mornin Neiko, been battling a bit of Mg. shortage and this was the second of two Epsoms treatments is all. It just happened to be when I'm CDing them is all! The Epsoms and wayx10 with Brix has literally stopped the leaf curl:):). next watering they won't get any epsoms , then after that two more treatments...that should be the end then! Neiko , it was just a matter of timing OK. They needed the Epsoms regardless of what Drench was coming. Cheers bud and have an awesome Thursday my friend!:)

Mornin Neiko, been battling a bit of Mg. shortage and this was the second of two Epsoms treatments is all. It just happened to be when I'm CDing them is all! The Epsoms and wayx10 with Brix has literally stopped the leaf curl:):). next watering they won't get any epsoms , then after that two more treatments...that should be the end then! Neiko , it was just a matter of timing OK. They needed the Epsoms regardless of what Drench was coming. Cheers bud and have an awesome Thursday my friend!:)

I was getting some hard leaf curl too and thought it was a mag deficiency but turns out it was my lights. Raised em up and it all stopped. It was only happening directly under the middle of my lights. They got epsoms regardless tho
Girls are looking stellar as always Duggs!

I was getting some hard leaf curl too and thought it was a mag deficiency but turns out it was my lights. Raised em up and it all stopped. It was only happening directly under the middle of my lights. They got epsoms regardless tho
Girls are looking stellar as always Duggs!

Thanks bud,...ya it's def. Mg. with mine...my lites remain at the top, I never adjust them any more...got so much in there I just put them at the very top and forgot about them. Cheers eh, and have an awesome Easter weekend my friend!..:high-five::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom