Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear - Four Plants - One Kit

Thanks Ziggs For your help ...I'm going down and get those today totes

Duggs Lil late on the update but I did mix up on Sunday let me know how it looks? and what should I do next?
The Kit is cooking!
420-magazine-mobile1455659528.jpg

Dickie, evenin to ya,...looks like ya played in some dirt..:) Great stuff , now make sure that is kept in a warm room and not sitting on a concrete floor OK. You have it all in two totes? Mixed it up really good? Moistened it good?...Nothing left to do but wait around 30 days , a lil less is OK if it's kept nice and warm , like over 70-75F OK. No other mixing is needed,...just wait. When it's cooked and ready to go , it will cause plants to thrive without anything else but water for quite a while too. Very good stuff.....makes "weapons grade" cannabis..:slide:
Cheers Dickie,:high-five:

what Bud says....."Duggs is the best" :high-five:"

"weapons grade cannabis" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Evening gang:)...Just wanted to mention the girls got 6 gal's , each pot tonight with 1/4 Trans and a splash of Tea. They look typical, starting to build resin some. Not sure what Drench to give next, i think i may give them CD (Cationic Drench) .The buds and 'mains' have a nice look to them , they will bulk up after this big drink and in another five days may get their first of two CD's.
Anyhow , the five Blueberry Twists were planted in four one gal pots...:tokin: Ya ,...too lazy to get another one ready. What i did this time was put my 'second run' soil in the bottom half and fill it up with ProMix. Just didn't wanna plant right into the 'still cooking' second run stuff. I've had third run eat seeds , twice , so be aware . It sucks to loose seeds to a very aggressive 'hot' soil. PM works great to start them but runs out of gas very quickly as they grow, that's why the bottom half of these #1's has the DBHBB in them. Have a great night everyone ...:Namaste:

Morning Duggs. As you know I went through the whole seed eating thing when everyone was saying it doesn't happen. Then it happened to Duggs and what do ya know......it was suddenly a thing. I lost something like 18 seeds starting them in 2nd run soil. I have had about 90% germination since I started using root riots. I'll soak the seed 12-24 hours (depending on age of seeds) then stick them in a root riot and put that into your whatever run soil you are working with. No more gobbled up seeds! Works every time.
:peacetwo:

A very good morning to ya's all. One thing, please don't say I'm the best,...cuz I aint. You guys , the gang...you guys are the best, for if it wasn't for you all i'de be somewhere else! Thank you all, it means more than you know to hear those comments...cheers all my brothas....and sistas too...:tokin:
Have an awesome day everyone. :circle-of-love:
Oh ya , thanks Neiko for mentioning about the soil stuff too! :)

Morning Duggs!

I was just reading on Docs drying/curing routine, and thought of you....curious how you approach this?

In the past I've always waited till some trichomes started turning amber to pull'em
I dry in 65-75*F temps 40-60% RH
For about 4-5 days, then move to glass mason jars with a hygrometer in there to monitor humidity. I open the jars as needed to keep the RH around 65%. Once it stabilizes I seal them to finish the cure, occasionally opening for a few more weeks.

Will this be necessary with DBHBB soil grown produce?

Thanks Bud!

Have a great day!

DL

Morning Duggs!

I was just reading on Docs drying/curing routine, and thought of you....curious how you approach this?

In the past I've always waited till some trichomes started turning amber to pull'em
For about 4-5 days, then move to glass mason jars with a hygrometer in there to monitor humidity. I open the jars as needed to keep the RH around 65%. Once it stabilizes I seal them to finish the cure, occasionally opening for a few more weeks.

Thanks Bud!

Have a great day!

DL

Hey DL, great question. Funny thing,..you dry and cure your produce EXACTLY as me...same, same , same!! Our DBHBB produce is no different than other stuff...use your method...works fantastic and I highly recommend growers do , just as you described.
As far as knowing when to harvest,..yes it's true, our HB produce is reluctant to turn gland heads 'amber'. You have to go by a few things for harvest time. First , is the water uptake slowed, pistils /foxtails still shooting out, plants seem to be stalled for days without new growth, and lastly breeders 'bloom' estimate. All these conditions have to be looked at and finally ...how bad do ya need some??....:rofl:
Cheers DL and gang..have an awesome Wed....:circle-of-love:

A very good morning to ya's all. One thing, please don't say I'm the best,...cuz I aint. You guys , the gang...you guys are the best, for if it wasn't for you all i'de be somewhere else! Thank you all, it means more than you know to hear those comments...cheers all my brothas....and sistas too...:tokin:
Have an awesome day everyone. :circle-of-love:
Oh ya , thanks Neiko for mentioning about the soil stuff too! :)

You are the best Duggs!

I wish I could share a cold beer and a smoke with you!

Morning Duggs!

Thanks Bud!

Have a great day!

DL

Perfect timing, this may have been asked/discussed earlier I kinda remember reading on it
but can't remember were ?

Anyway this is the same process I use
Hang dry @ 65-75*F temps 40-60% RH

BUT Then I jar using the BOVIDA 62% PACKS
My question is since I put a hygrometer in to monitor humidity as well
I have noticed the Humidity stabilizes at 62% RH and 70 deg, in the jars.

Do I still need to burp the jars ? seems all it does is lower the humidity
in the jar and then it goes back to 62% so wondering if it is really necessary
to open them or would it be better to just let them be ?

Anyone else notice this or have some input about the best process ?

Thanks in advance,Guys

Perfect timing, this may have been asked/discussed earlier I kinda remember reading on it
but can't remember were ?

Anyway this is the same process I use
Hang dry @ 65-75*F temps 40-60% RH

BUT Then I jar using the BOVIDA 62% PACKS
My question is since I put a hygrometer in to monitor humidity as well
I have noticed the Humidity stabilizes at 62% RH and 70 deg, in the jars.

Do I still need to burp the jars ? seems all it does is lower the humidity
in the jar and then it goes back to 62% so wondering if it is really necessary
to open them or would it be better to just let them be ?

Anyone else notice this or have some input about the best process ?

Thanks in advance,Guys
No you don't need to burp if rh is holding steady. Curing happens when all the oxygen is gone and the anerobic bacteria start eating the clorophyll.

A few question Duggs, DO I add more water at anytime during the 30 day cooking process? Also a friend of mine brought over some GDP seeds(don't wanna advertise the breeder on this site) and said I can have them for free. Is that an ok strain for a beginner like myself to grow in the KIT?

A few question Duggs, DO I add more water at anytime during the 30 day cooking process? Also a friend of mine brought over some GDP seeds(don't wanna advertise the breeder on this site) and said I can have them for free. Is that an ok strain for a beginner like myself to grow in the KIT?

Oh ya ...you betcha Dickie! GDP, is a very good , strong strain...lots of growers love that! I havn't tried it yet ,...but, but,...too many strains , not enough time....:tokin:
About the water and soil.....check it in a couple weeks to see if it's still a bit moist...if not give a drink and re-mix it in a lil , OK...but NOT wet! Cheers bud!:)

Back
Top Bottom