Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear - Four Plants - One Kit

You're a tremendous teacher, Duggs :clap::clap::clap::clap:

'No brag, just fact' quote from my dad.....

You're a tremendous teacher, Duggs :clap::clap::clap::clap:

'No brag, just fact' quote from my dad.....
Top of the morning to ya Shawnee,. If your dad is still with us..give him a big hug today woman! Thanks BTW. TBH , teaching growers how to grow and use Docs gear/kit is a pleasure. I enjoy seeing other growers succeed and be really pleased after all their efforts and money! We have a lot of obstacles to overcome as we grow and it's always a pleasure to assist or lend a hand whenever i can.
Shawnee, it's members like you that make this place so cool, never forget that! Cheers and have an awesome Sunday would ya!:)

Where can I get a really good strain. A month from now my sprouts will be to far along from a month ago ?

Good morning Dickie, yes , there are lots of great seed banks and dealers,..take a look around the web or at some of our (420 mag) sponsors. crop King Seeds Green Crack would be a good one for you, it absolutely loves our soil , has a great yield , and is tasty and potent.Check out my GC journal. That's just one bud , there are hundreds to choose from. Try and pick ones that are hybrids with Indica and Sativa in the genetics. Stick around here and get to know our group , we/they are always talkin about what to grow next,...fun stuff. Cheers and have a great Sunday Dickie:)...and gang too!

That's a really easy soil recipe dugs! I'm gonna have to try out doc buds kit when I have a real place to grow in. It would be a transition for me from coco back to soil but the kit and you make it look easy.

Good morning BF , yes it is easy, you should try it. If and when you do , you know where to hang out eh!:) Cheers and have an awesome Sunday:)

Top of the morning to ya Shawnee,. If your dad is still with us..give him a big hug today woman! Thanks BTW. TBH , teaching growers how to grow and use Docs gear/kit is a pleasure. I enjoy seeing other growers succeed and be really pleased after all their efforts and money! We have a lot of obstacles to overcome as we grow and it's always a pleasure to assist or lend a hand whenever i can.
Shawnee, it's members like you that make this place so cool, never forget that! Cheers and have an awesome Sunday would ya!:)

Good morning Dickie, yes , there are lots of great seed banks and dealers,..take a look around the web or at some of our (420 mag) sponsors. crop King Seeds Green Crack would be a good one for you, it absolutely loves our soil , has a great yield , and is tasty and potent.Check out my GC journal. That's just one bud , there are hundreds to choose from. Try and pick ones that are hybrids with Indica and Sativa in the genetics. Stick around here and get to know our group , we/they are always talkin about what to grow next,...fun stuff. Cheers and have a great Sunday Dickie:)...and gang too!

Thanks again Duggan I'm gonna look for those seeds today... Have a great Sunday Duggan

Thanks again Duggan I'm gonna look for those seeds today... Have a great Sunday Duggan

Duggan on the water I can't find 5 gallons of distilled just half gallons at my store. So went with R/O instead for now.. My question was what should the PH be at? And what's the best way to get the PH to adjust? I used PH up/ PH down before and I would get a PH at 6-6.3 for my soil. Now with the HP mix what should the PH be at? Thanks again Duggan

Duggan on the water I can't find 5 gallons of distilled just half gallons at my store. So went with R/O instead for now.. My question was what should the PH be at? And what's the best way to get the PH to adjust? I used PH up/ PH down before and I would get a PH at 6-6.3 for my soil. Now with the HP mix what should the PH be at? Thanks again Duggan

OK, this is something i've been waiting to address! NOW HEAR THIS....we do not need to concern ourselves with PH, period! Don't even wonder what it is,...know why,..the microbe population in our 'living' HB soil, keeps the PH , perfect:) all the time! You don't need a PH meter , nothing, You will never hear one of us talking about PH. We simply don't worry about it. The RO water is great BTW Dickie, doesn't have to be distilled, can be RO,Distilled , or 'tested' well water. If i had the coin and space , i would def. get an RO system.
Speaking of water ,..do you not have those water stores around you that deal in those 5 gal. jugs? Anyhow, have a great afternoon bud! :)

Can someone put up a pic of the 'gang's PH meter.....;)

Evening gang:)...Just wanted to mention the girls got 6 gal's , each pot tonight with 1/4 Trans and a splash of Tea. They look typical, starting to build resin some. Not sure what Drench to give next, i think i may give them CD (Cationic Drench) .The buds and 'mains' have a nice look to them , they will bulk up after this big drink and in another five days may get their first of two CD's.
Anyhow , the five Blueberry Twists were planted in four one gal pots...:tokin: Ya ,...too lazy to get another one ready. What i did this time was put my 'second run' soil in the bottom half and fill it up with ProMix. Just didn't wanna plant right into the 'still cooking' second run stuff. I've had third run eat seeds , twice , so be aware . It sucks to loose seeds to a very aggressive 'hot' soil. PM works great to start them but runs out of gas very quickly as they grow, that's why the bottom half of these #1's has the DBHBB in them. Have a great night everyone ...:Namaste:

Hiya, Duggs,

Hope your day was a great one....just trying to get this seed popping thing down with Canna's help....I've been cloning 5 strains for the past 2 years....these tremendous 420 members have been gifting me their seed varieties and I suck at getting them to pop....I'm going to get this down, tho......promise...popping seeds is harder than growing with Doc's kit.....LOL :rofl:

Duggan, Just dropped in for a quick peek... I'll be finished down here in Red Stick in a few weeks, and ready to get my kit I've had on hold, out and ready to GROW I'll be in touch.... Ole Rooster1 strolling on thru......:peace:

See ya soon Rooster!:)...:thumb:

Hiya, Duggs,

Hope your day was a great one....just trying to get this seed popping thing down with Canna's help....I've been cloning 5 strains for the past 2 years....these tremendous 420 members have been gifting me their seed varieties and I suck at getting them to pop....I'm going to get this down, tho......promise...popping seeds is harder than growing with Doc's kit.....LOL :rofl:

Shawnee, LOL....ya , they can be tricky sometimes. I just planted 5 last night but only two of em were 'split' , so we'l see. And waddaya sayin ...Doc's 'kit' is the easiest thing ,..really!!:) Cheers Shawnee.:high-five:

Mornin Duggs

It's back to work Monday for me and I'm looking forward to it.
Have a great day duggs n gang.

Hey Budley, hope your days are getting better. Ya me too for the back to work thing. Anyhow , thanks for droppin by my friend...sure hope your OK !:Namaste::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom