Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear - Four Plants - One Kit

I'm not sure Gazoo. Everything is in 'limbo' right now as the laws change. Wonder how many more raids there will be on dispensaries ,..before the laws do change. That troubles me.
Anyhow Gazoo and gang, i gave the girls that big drink, back pot got 5 gal's., front pot got 6.
They are starting to produce resin now and are looking good,...not as level a canopy , as i would like but , but..:tokin: So hard to train that back pot after they get bigger like this,...watering and pruning are are a chore.
But i like em so far. Here's a few pics of the sit. Enjoy your evening everyone. cheers.:circle-of-love:
Double_Berry_s_blooming_nicely_002.jpg
Double_Berry_s_blooming_nicely_001.jpg
Double_Berry_s_blooming_nicely_003.jpg
Double_Berry_s_blooming_nicely_004.jpg
Double_Berry_s_blooming_nicely_005.jpg
Double_Berry_s_blooming_nicely_006.jpg
Double_Berry_s_blooming_nicely_007.jpg
Double_Berry_s_blooming_nicely_008.jpg

Duggan how do you get the plant to stay so short and stout?

What's LST (tie down ) ? Sorry for all the questions Duggan

No problem with the questions OK...you got Q's. ...you ask..simple OK! Don't feel bad or stupid for it ....it's how you will learn:)
LST stands for Low Stress Training and tieing down simply means tie down any , and all leaders, by 'leaders' , i mean any tops that get taller than the rest. We don't want this , we want to encourage a nice level, even canopy with lots of main colas .So we tie the tall ones down until smaller, shorter branches can 'catch up' to them , got it. When the time comes , i can coach you a lil on this if you wish.
You got the 'kit' today......yeepa !

Yes I need all the help you will give me Duggan..I have the 3.8 of HP, the 20lbs of EWC and the kit.

Great , lets do it ,...right now OK! I mix my kits up on my rec room floor. I just use a plastic tarp on the floor and a square nosed shovel...here's a few pics of me doing it OK. First you break up the bale nicely , then mix in all your (20pounds) of EWC's and all the amendment that came with the 'kit',...NOT the ReCharge though OK,..that's for top dressing later on OK! Now mix up all three things the PM, the EWC's, and the amendment. Do this mixing while everything is DRY OK. After you have this stuff mixed up VERY, VERY well start layering it in two deep 'totes' or a very large one OK. This has to be moistened in layers so you can get it all mixed up good and moist a little at a time so you don't have to fight with a full tote and try and mix it properly...better to mix it a lil at a time adding water while mixing in the totes...got it Dickie? the soil should feel very moist but NOT soaking wet OK. Set those totes off any concrete floors OK with some insulation or something. The soil is best 'cooked' in a warm room ...warm is good cold is NOT and the soil will NOT cook properly if it's cold, try and put it somewhere warm, out of the way OK. In 30 days you will be ready to use it ...and it will ROCK your world...trust me! Talk to me Dickie!:)

First thank you Duggan for the help..Ok a few questions. What size totes to be exact? when you say all the amendments does that include the liquid in the bottles?

First thank you Duggan for the help..Ok a few questions. What size totes to be exact? when you say all the amendments does that include the liquid in the bottles?

I'm not sure of the tote sizes , you can see how big they are! With the liquids in the 'kit' NO , DO NOT use any of them. When mixing up the 'kit' for cooking, you should mix those three ingredients ONLY OK,..the PM, the Amendment and the EWC's...nothing else OK. The liquids in the 'kit' are for MUCH later , don't concern yourself with any of that liquid stuff just yet OK.The bag labelled "Recharge" is for later too, don't concern yourself with it either . When you have it all mixed up and are putting it all in the totes,..just make sure to use straight water OK, NOT tap water ...NOT tap water!!! Use Distilled (those big plastic bottles is what i use)it comes in those 5 gal. jugs. If ya don't wanna use Distilled , use RO or well water that's been tested OK. Easiest way is bottled distilled like i use OK. Tap water is a big NO, NO because of Chlorine, Chloramine and other nasty stuff...DON'T USE IT!

Ok need to get on this today Duggan..have to take the Kids on a hike in the Indian Canyons this morning and then off to a birthday party for a friends kids then I'll be tackling this..to get started I think I'm dialed on these first steps now with those pics you showed.. I'm a visual learner thanks again Duggan

Ok need to get on this today Duggan..have to take the Kids on a hike in the Indian Canyons this morning and then off to a birthday party for a friends kids then I'll be tackling this..to get started I think I'm dialed on these first steps now with those pics you showed.. I'm a visual learner thanks again Duggan

OK Dickie, sounds like your a busy Dad today...gotcha ! Remember, 3 ingredients only .....ProMix, amendment from the 'kit', and EWC's. That's it NOTHING else....but water , of course. Have a fun 'hike' with your kids. Indian Canyons ,...sounds cool and mysterious...have a great time Dickie!:):thumb::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom