Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear - Four Plants - One Kit

hello today
my question is about ewc
do you have a brand that is good and any that are not to be used
you are eastern and i am western but we are both north of 49
Yes 49, as Ziggs said there . You need to get EWC's that have no 'K' or Potassium. The last number in the 'three' is the 'K' so some numbers for EWC's. would look like this 1-1-0,...1-0-0,..1-1-1, ..2-1-1. The first or second 'set' of these numbers is what your looking for ,..must have no , or a very low 'K' number at the end OK! Like Ziggs said too, when the K number is higher , you will NOT be able to grow a 'High Brix' product. Cheers eh:)

Mornin Duggs n Gang.

Thnx for the kind words all. Much appreciated :passitleft:
Budley, how are you...been thinkin of you , lots, been wondering how you are. I am so glad you have people there to help you get thru all this . Are your daughters doing OK,..your mom? Stay strong my friend......:love::Namaste:

Things seem to get easier day by day. My girls are doing okay..... not great by any means. Saturday friends and family will gather to remember and grub on BBQ. Then it will be time to get back to work. I have a landscape business/self employed since 2006, not sure how much I can do solo. My plate is full but I don't have much of an appetite.

Thanks for checking on me Duggs
Love ya mon :hug:

Things seem to get easier day by day. My girls are doing okay..... not great by any means. Saturday friends and family will gather to remember and grub on BBQ. Then it will be time to get back to work. I have a landscape business/self employed since 2006, not sure how much I can do solo. My plate is full but I don't have much of an appetite.

Thanks for checking on me Duggs
Love ya mon :hug:

Budley, i wish there something i could do! People need lots of love when trying to get thru things like this and only hope you have all the support you need. I/we will be thinking of you and your battles. Stay strong my friend....make your daughters feel loved and secure.
Better days are ahead bud...keep that chin up ...for your girls!:):love::Namaste:

Evenin gang...just got done misting the big girls with Brix and Wayx10. They like it.
Pretty soon ,..like now Duggan, :wood: have to get the next group soaking and planted. Will be four Blueberry Twists.
Have another 'kit's ' worth of soil cooking, almost ready . I will start the seeds in straight PM, have a great night gang.:circle-of-love:
Oh ya, BTW,..anyone heard from Major??

I think Stage has contact with Shiggs...and as I recall...all was still good with him(that was some time ago)...miss the major's advice and knowledge...hopefully just a temporary time out, and nothing serious...I'm always concerned for my online friends when they go MIA...hoping they show up!...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Prayers for all on MIA online friends that we care about.....:Namaste:

Just breezing by to say "Massive Love to ya'll". Shooting some extra prayers up for ya BD. Leaving on Sunday for the Coast and it couldn't come any sooner! Personal stash is out and now we be smoking the schwago... Can't wait to get growing again! Haven't been on much as it sucks to look at ALL these Preemo plants. But, the adventure is almost here and I'm anticipating getting home.
420-magazine-mobile540831846.jpg
Peace and Blessings. "B"

Good morning gang! Got 5 Blueberry Twists soaking in a glass of warm distilled right now. Going to buy a bag of PM HP today...like to start seeds in straight PM . I'l prolly put some of my DBHBB cooking soil in the bottom half of the one gal. pots. They will get soaked with 1/4 Trans water before planting. cheers gang...have an awesome Fri.
Hope everyone is OK today:)....:circle-of-love:

Mornin Duggs n gang. Thanks Hedge.

My gray cloud overhead continues...........yesterday I forgot to close the gate after I drove in, opened the door, dogs run out, wife's Chihuahua runs down the driveway, out the gate, meets a Chevy Suburban = Fractured pelvis n dislocated hip, no surgery n back home last night. Ffs!!

Mornin Duggs n gang. Thanks Hedge.

My gray cloud overhead continues...........yesterday I forgot to close the gate after I drove in, opened the door, dogs run out, wife's Chihuahua runs down the driveway, out the gate, meets a Chevy Suburban = Fractured pelvis n dislocated hip, no surgery n back home last night. Ffs!!

Budley ,...FFS's bud!! How is the 'lad' today? Stay strong my friend...keep a positive attitude ...your girls and family need to see this from you right now,...be strong for them, set an example! Sending lots of healing vibes and a bucket of smiles your way....thinking of you Budley!:Namaste::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom