Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear - Four Plants - One Kit

Evenin to ya's. Hope everyone had a good/great day. Girls got a misting tonight of Brix, w/ Way x10. Did some more pruning underneath, and in the middle,...lots of leaf..:cheer: Here's a few pics,..the bud is Green Crack, getting a nice cure on:) Was thinking of putting it in NOTM but changed my mind....:bitingnails: . The baby pic is a Blueberry Twist, there are three more just like her...yeepa, yeepa. She is sooo small:)
Resin is coming on now , fun to watch....:tokin: Have a great night everyone.:circle-of-love:
Double_berry_s_gettin_sweet_001.jpg
Double_berry_s_gettin_sweet_002.jpg
Double_berry_s_gettin_sweet_003.jpg
Double_berry_s_gettin_sweet_005.jpg
Double_berry_s_gettin_sweet_006.jpg
Double_berry_s_gettin_sweet_007.jpg
Double_berry_s_gettin_sweet_008.jpg
Double_berry_s_gettin_sweet_009.jpg
Double_berry_s_gettin_sweet_010.jpg
Double_berry_s_gettin_sweet_011.jpg
Double_berry_s_gettin_sweet_012.jpg
Double_berry_s_gettin_sweet_013.jpg
Double_berry_s_gettin_sweet_014.jpg

Some cannabis....:smokin:

Stopping in for a quick viso Duggan.
Looking fantastic as per the norm round here.
Weapons Grade.
Ha, Heavy Artillery that you got there, Bud.

Good morning and thanks you guys. Some leaves are showing an Mg. shortage , so I will get on that next drink with some Epsoms. It's cool to see how different strains require things a lil different....these DB's are a little bit of a "Frankenstrain". So far , so good though. Buds are swelling nicely and really pouring on the resin now, so....me likey! Excited to see four out of five Blueberry Twists born yesterday...they're in #1's. until they get transplanted into the 26ers in about 4-6 weeks. I have decided to go with the first of two CD's tomorrow with their scheduled next drink. These are drinking loads right now at 6 gal's. every five days ...yowza!:tokin:
Have an awesome Thursday all my brothas,.......and sista's too!:circle-of-love:

Good morning and thanks you guys. Some leaves are showing an Mg. shortage , so I will get on that next drink with some Epsoms. It's cool to see how different strains require things a lil different....these DB's are a little bit of a "Frankenstrain". So far , so good though. Buds are swelling nicely and really pouring on the resin now, so....me likey! Excited to see four out of five Blueberry Twists born yesterday...they're in #1's. until they get transplanted into the 26ers in about 4-6 weeks. I have decided to go with the first of two CD's tomorrow with their scheduled next drink. These are drinking loads right now at 6 gal's. every five days ...yowza!:tokin:
Have an awesome Thursday all my brothas,.......and sista's too!:circle-of-love:

LOL..I was just about to write you to use some Epsoms, but of course you got it :). Are you using WA10x with BRIX?

LOL..I was just about to write you to use some Epsoms, but of course you got it :). Are you using WA10x with BRIX?
Ya Ziggs..Brix w/Wayx10 with every spraying! This strain obviously needs a little more! Cheers bud!
Hi Duggan,

The top leaves on the HEADBAND OG I have are starting to curl just like yours. Top dressed 1 Tbsp of Epsoms two days ago.

Thanks for the post, you help so many people in so many ways!

DL

Mornin DL....you got it my brotha! Epsoms usually do the trick , if you get them 'in time'. Thanks for the nice words BTW....feels good bud! :):Namaste::high-five:

Evenin to ya's. Hope everyone had a good/great day. Girls got a misting tonight of Brix, w/ Way x10. Did some more pruning underneath, and in the middle,...lots of leaf..:cheer: Here's a few pics,..the bud is Green Crack, getting a nice cure on:) Was thinking of putting it in NOTM but changed my mind....:bitingnails: . The baby pic is a Blueberry Twist, there are three more just like her...yeepa, yeepa. She is sooo small:)
Resin is coming on now , fun to watch....:tokin: Have a great night everyone.:circle-of-love:
Double_berry_s_gettin_sweet_001.jpg
Double_berry_s_gettin_sweet_002.jpg
Double_berry_s_gettin_sweet_003.jpg
Double_berry_s_gettin_sweet_005.jpg
Double_berry_s_gettin_sweet_006.jpg
Double_berry_s_gettin_sweet_007.jpg
Double_berry_s_gettin_sweet_008.jpg
Double_berry_s_gettin_sweet_009.jpg
Double_berry_s_gettin_sweet_010.jpg
Double_berry_s_gettin_sweet_011.jpg
Double_berry_s_gettin_sweet_012.jpg
Double_berry_s_gettin_sweet_013.jpg
Double_berry_s_gettin_sweet_014.jpg

Some cannabis....:smokin:

DB's are lookin super! :high-five: NOTM or not, you win with that beautiful GC nug!

Bellissimo! The resin is flowing for sure now.

Morning duggs and friends. :passitleft:
A day late :) , but a very good morning to you too Nis. Had a very busy day yesterday picking up my new truck and stuff, then went out for supper with Mare and then....well,...you know, came back here.....:tokin:
Thanks for droppin in bud! cheers and have a great sunday my friend!:high-five:...Say hi to 'C' too will ya!:Namaste:

Canadian insurance to cover cannabis.....holy cow, Duggs......my grandparents came to the US from Canada on a ferry across the Detroit River for 5 cents....I might do the same to get to Canada and stay.......

Canadian Health Insurance Is Covering Cannabis – High Times
Hey Shawnee, ya,...a lot of strange things happening around Cannabis right now. I just wanna know how many plants i can grow....that's it for me! Cheers Shawnee, have a great Sunday would ya!:high-five:

Oh ya , havn't had a chance to see how the girls liked their first of two Cat Drenches . Will post a few pics tonight...perhaps:)

A very good morning to ya's all. I want everyone to join me , in wishing our very own Ziggs, a Happy Birthday today, on this fine sunny morning. Most of the 'gang' know of his value to these parts. His quick wit, sense of humor, and integrity is a very welcome presence here in these journals. Have a very , very cool, groovin day today with your family and friends Ziggs....:happy-birthday:...:woohoo:...:high-five:...:love:

Back
Top Bottom