Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear - Four Plants - One Kit

Duggs, everything has a shelf life, eh, including us....great childhood memory to have seen the Iroquois all shiny and new and to take a moment to mourn it's passing.....

Had my aunt and uncle come from Cali to spend a week with me....uncle jumpstarted many outdoor projects on the ranch and helped me finish, so it's still April and I am way ahead of the season....it's all good....

Have a great birthday, my friend! Are you going out with Mare, do you have the boys today, what gives and how will you celebrate?

Duggs, everything has a shelf life, eh, including us....great childhood memory to have seen the Iroquois all shiny and new and to take a moment to mourn it's passing.....

Had my aunt and uncle come from Cali to spend a week with me....uncle jumpstarted many outdoor projects on the ranch and helped me finish, so it's still April and I am way ahead of the season....it's all good....

Have a great birthday, my friend! Are you going out with Mare, do you have the boys today, what gives and how will you celebrate?

Mare took me out last Sat. for a nice Bday supper. I do have the boys now , that's why she did it last weekend. There will be no celebrating today..just being a dad and running around doing usual weekend stuff, errands , groceries , license plate sticker, cutting the grass etc. Lots of stuff around the house to do...you know, all the reg. stuff. Boys are soo dirty and don't care how the house looks , so i gotta bit of work , just to keep up with them ...Bahhh! Thanks for stopping by Shawnee,..i always like to hear from you. Feel like we know each other from another life or world or something. We will meet someday ...soon i hope....;)

I feel the same, Duggs....it's the little things in life that really count....God bless you, Duggs.....:circle-of-love:

Happy Bday Duggs!!! Hope you have a fantastic weekend our friend.

Oh yea, if those girls are being a problem for harvest I bet you could find a few folks that would gladly let you just send them to there place for harvest :rofl:

Have great one our friend :circle-of-love:

Ya eh AB....LMAO!
Thanks , and you two have a great weekend too!:Namaste::high-five:

Happy Birthday Duggan! Have a great one buddy! A seriously, really great one. :grinjoint:

Thanks Doc, busy , but it's all good! you have a great day and weekend as well:) havin a Stella and gonna go outside(boys in the house) for a 50/50 mix of Laniakea and Green Crack, all High Brix of course!
Thanks to you...:adore:..:high-five:

Happy Birthday:Namaste:
Everything looks good and packed in there
Ya , you said it '49', funny how i let that happen eh...LMAO...:rofl:...:high-five:
Shoulda seen how i had to get in the very back last night to care for those back two...not fun...man , what i wouldn't do for just a lil more space....haha,..who am i kidding ...i would pack a new space too,..i'm sure...:tokin::laughtwo:
Have a great day '49', and thanks for the pass thru bud! :):thumb:

Happy B day my friend. Life is soooo busy now I rarely have the time to stop by. Glad it was ur B day. Just watchin the Pit/Wsh hockey game thot of you my man. Peace duggs n gang.

Happy B day my friend. Life is soooo busy now I rarely have the time to stop by. Glad it was ur B day. Just watchin the Pit/Wsh hockey game thot of you my man. Peace duggs n gang.

Hey Budley, thanks bud, ya me too, watchin the game ,..it's 1-1 right now. Cheers !
Happy birthday Duggs! :party: Your plants are looking wicked nice. Typical Duggs sea of colas!
Top of the day to ya Yeti, thanks for the good vibes and wishes :) have an awesome Sat. night would ya....cheers.:high-five:

Evenin gang! Hey Dickie, you need not concern yourself with getting healthy leaves off your plant to feed your cooking soil OK!! Leave them right where they are, on the plant:)
When your plants get big and your doing some pruning,...that's when to save those OK. Don't start thinkin you gotta do it neither, cuz ya don't. You must remember , when you add all kinds of leaves , your humus level rises and that can change things. I always add some leaves in with my cooking soil , but you have to watch how much. Most of what i prune off gets discarded, only a few big handfuls go to the soil. Too many EWC's over time does that too, that's why some of us like to 'cut in' some fresh PM before the third 'cook', to bring the soil back in balance.
Dickie , you get this bud! Cheers .:passitleft:

Yes I didn't put any leaves in Duggs.. I left for Maui to visits an old college brother of mine. Here's a pic of what of the outdoor Maui grown
420-magazine-mobile1079607620.jpg

This place has a very unique feel to it with us all bonding together, learning from each other, getting to know some pretty cool people. People who are real, and just as genuine as i imagined. Making friends along the way. Sharing 'ups' and 'downs' , oh, and every once and a while we all talk about weed....:tokin:
I can say without a doubt ,...i laughed more this past trip to Jamaica ,..with some of the gang,..in one week , than i have since Mare and i returned.
No guff Budley,..Ziggs and i just LOAO all week , what a hoot ...:thumb: I betcha my knees buckled six , seven times a day and had to grab something ,..:rofl: Anyhow , i'm "drifting".....someone said ...LMAO. Have a great night Budley,..my brotha!:high-five:......I need a new carbon filter...mine is failing...it can't keep up any more...had to get Mare to grab some lil air stinky's . Rat's soup! it lasted five years..not bad for , it was supposed to go max 18 months...yeepa , yeepa! It's a 'Can #33'. Worked like a trooper for all that time. :)

Sent from my DeLorean...in the future!...:ganjamon::party:

Back
Top Bottom