Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear - Four Plants - One Kit

Sax_guy_w_GC_s_008.jpg

'Kit' grown HB Green Crack, first run DBHBB soil.

A very good Sunday mornin to ya's all. Lost the semi final,son got one of the two goals, so he was happy about that...me too:)...boys are done for the year, except the 'end of year' party. Got him signed up for a four on four spring league ,...just to keep him on the ice once a week.
Oh ya , my plants...very boring grow...nothing to do, really, just watch , give a drink now and then , a spray , now and then....almost maintenance free....it's called the 'Kit'. This soil is run #2 of 3 , cuz that's as far as i take my 'Kit' soil. Others go way beyond 3 runs with great success but after 3 it gets a little more tricky . Still, with being able to re-amend and re-cook to re-use , it just makes so much sense to use this method. No pumps, no water, no PH'ing, no bugs, no guess work, and NO worries,...like i said , a boring grow...:surf:
Thank you Doc Bud!:thanks:....:Namaste:

no rakes, too :rofl:

...but tell 'em what you do get...

membership in a unique club..HerbSnobs-R-Us
bragging rights..:high-five:
ease and simplicity of grow :goodjob:
best and healthiest herb yet..:thumb:
free community support by stoner misfits..(right there is worth the extremely reasonable kit price!! :rofl:)

A very good Sunday mornin to ya's all. Lost the semi final,son got one of the two goals, so he was happy about that...me too:)...boys are done for the year, except the 'end of year' party. Got him signed up for a four on four spring league ,...just to keep him on the ice once a week.
Oh ya , my plants...very boring grow...nothing to do, really, just watch , give a drink now and then , a spray , now and then....almost maintenance free....it's called the 'Kit'. This soil is run #2 of 3 , cuz that's as far as i take my 'Kit' soil. Others go way beyond 3 runs with great success but after 3 it gets a little more tricky . Still, with being able to re-amend and re-cook to re-use , it just makes so much sense to use this method. No pumps, no water, no PH'ing, no bugs, no guess work, and NO worries,...like i said , a boring grow...:surf:
Thank you Doc Bud!:thanks:....:Namaste:

Yup, pretty boring stuff. My 2 current plants are finally in the zone, must be grabbing onto that wonderful doc bud soil. Feeling like doing some LST but at the same time I kinda just want to let them grow.

Question for you Duggan, my plants have not had any drenches at all, wondering when I might do the 1st?

Yup, pretty boring stuff. My 2 current plants are finally in the zone, must be grabbing onto that wonderful doc bud soil. Feeling like doing some LST but at the same time I kinda just want to let them grow.

Question for you Duggan, my plants have not had any drenches at all, wondering when I might do the 1st?
Soil is amazing 'all by itself' eh Ween...ya bud, shoot up a pic,..lets have a look!

Good morning Duggan! Love your boring Journal. lol

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Thanks DL, pretty soon it'l be time to start the next four. Gonna try 'Blueberry Twists' from 'Advanced Female Seeds' via Gorilla seed bank (a sponsor). I've been toyin with the idea ...to grow one big one for a possible POTM entry and two in the back pot , like this grow turned out...dunno yet. I've never grown a Blueberry strain so...? That strain is supposed to grow "tall" so i'l have to watch them and prolly LST and SC the crap outta them to get my desired 'bushes'. Anyhow , have a great day DL and gang!:circle-of-love:

Here you go.

IMG_20170325_090819.jpg

IMG_20170325_090830.jpg

Yes Ween , they are ready for the 'full' 'Kit' now. If i were you i would start with a nice Transplant Drench , really get the soil buzzing. Follow directions to the letter with the amounts...no stronger . So after this 'first' Drench with Transplant, remember , two drinks of straight water, your plants are still relatively small , so....they don't need the "1/4 Transplant" between drinks just yet OK, wait until they are big for doing that. After the two plain drinks , that's when i would give them their first GE Drench, by that time they will be big enough ,..and ready for it. Got it bud? Cheers Ween.:high-five:
i should mention to you and others too, too strong a GE Drench , or too early a GE Drench, w/ too much Tea will burn tips ...don't do it.

Just love seeing this kit in action . @Duggan by chance do they have a list of mixes readily available with which docs kit have been tested? Like black gold peat , promix bx or any other . That type of list. Where can I find it.

"carpe diem"

Hey there IG, Doc's kit can be used with Pro Mix, HP, and BX, Sunshine Mix. All other mixes tested were too high in 'K' or do not meet the HB requirements. If Pro Mix BX is used with the 'Kit' extra Perlite must be added to it. Pro Mix HP is recommended but testing can be done to native soils to see how they should be amended for use with Doc's gear. Cheers IG.

Hey there IG, Doc's kit can be used with Pro Mix, HP, and BX, Sunshine Mix. All other mixes tested were too high in 'K' or do not meet the HB requirements. If Pro Mix BX is used with the 'Kit' extra Perlite must be added to it. Pro Mix HP is recommended but testing can be done to native soils to see how they should be amended for use with Doc's gear. Cheers IG.
Thanks for the info I can get only 3 brands of grow mixes here where I am . Black gold peat bales. Th1 (which I think is similar to promix). And another canadian brand in a black bag. Otherwise I would have to order everything and you know how prices to ship are lol. Thanks again you guys are the best.

"carpe diem"

Thanks for the info I can get only 3 brands of grow mixes here where I am . Black gold peat bales. Th1 (which I think is similar to promix). And another canadian brand in a black bag. Otherwise I would have to order everything and you know how prices to ship are lol. Thanks again you guys are the best.

"carpe diem"

Thanks IG , but hold on a minute...those Black gold ones, have you been able to read the ingredients. You may be able to use those and just amend accordingly. We need Doc to chime in here IG. Does any one know about this Black gold peat mix? It may be able to be used dunno.

Thanks IG , but hold on a minute...those Black gold ones, have you been able to read the ingredients. You may be able to use those and just amend accordingly. We need Doc to chime in here IG. Does any one know about this Black gold peat mix? It may be able to be used dunno.
Would be great if they had a list compiled of all the soils the kit has been tested with it would prevent a lot of these type of questions. As how I am overseas would be difficult to send a soil sample to test.

"carpe diem"

Would be great if they had a list compiled of all the soils the kit has been tested with it would prevent a lot of these type of questions. As how I am overseas would be difficult to send a soil sample to test.

"carpe diem"

The list is what Duggan stated above, that's it. Doc stated that promix hp is the first of 6-8 total soils that passed the test.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Peat bales sounds like just peat to me...took a quick look...they make a mix#4 as well, which sounds more like an alternative to Pro mix...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:
Mix
Print Friendly Version of this pagePrint Get a PDF version of this webpagePDF
th1An all purpose professional growing mix ideal for a wide variety of plants. It contains extra coarse grade sphagnum peat moss (81.25%), coarse perlite (13.75%), coarse vermiculite (5%), calcitic lime, dolomitic lime, wetting agent and starter fertilizer with trace elements. It is most useful for.

Bedding plants
Foliage plants
Hanging baskets
Greenhouse grown vegetables and ornamentals
Propagation / cuttings

That's the info on th1 if that helps.

"carpe diem"

Mix
Print Friendly Version of this pagePrint Get a PDF version of this webpagePDF
th1An all purpose professional growing mix ideal for a wide variety of plants. It contains extra coarse grade sphagnum peat moss (81.25%), coarse perlite (13.75%), coarse vermiculite (5%), calcitic lime, dolomitic lime, wetting agent and starter fertilizer with trace elements. It is most useful for.

Bedding plants
Foliage plants
Hanging baskets
Greenhouse grown vegetables and ornamentals
Propagation / cuttings

That's the info on th1 if that helps.

"carpe diem"

Dolomitic Lime is not welcome in our soil!

Back
Top Bottom