Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear - Four Plants - One Kit

The dungeon is once again full to the brim! :bravo:

Oh and I like how you write your harvest weights on the door jamb. Good idea.
Ya , what a hoot Nis,...i started doing that at the top of that 4x4 and now it goes all the way to floor (just about). It was just a fast , convenient place to put up the numbers. If i ever sell this place , i've got a lil work to do ...:) Cheers pal!:high-five:

Great photos Duggan

I'm educating myself to distinguish between kit instructions and you experienced peeps that have tweaked things. It really helps me to ask these questions, not trying to be the "kit police" here.:thumb: and as always really appreciating the effort you folks take to respond.:thanks:

First

I notice you and Doc use EWC with the recharge. Is this another experienced technique you guy use, as I don't see it in the instructions?

I also see you dress the soil at 12 days, and not the 3rd week per instructions.

Will the cation drench be the next one on deck when things dry out?

Are these deviations dependent on the strain you're working with?

Again not questioning your technique, just trying to glean a better understanding.

With respect ...:adore:
DL

Great photos Duggan

I'm educating myself to distinguish between kit instructions and you experienced peeps that have tweaked things. It really helps me to ask these questions, not trying to be the "kit police" here.:thumb: and as always really appreciating the effort you folks take to respond.:thanks:

First

I notice you and Doc use EWC with the recharge. Is this another experienced technique you guy use, as I don't see it in the instructions?

I also see you dress the soil at 12 days, and not the 3rd week per instructions.

Will the cation drench be the next one on deck when things dry out?

Are these deviations dependent on the strain you're working with?

Again not questioning your technique, just trying to glean a better understanding.

With respect ...:adore:
DL

DL,..ya mon, thanks for the nice words. Your 'rockin' the great questions bud. OK, first off ya Doc and i top dress with EWC's at times but lots of others do too. I added the ReCharge early as i mostly do so it can 'break down' a little sooner than when added at the 3rd week of bloom. When it's added so late like that a lot of it's 'goodness' is given to the 'next run' of soil got it. Same goes for the EWC's. I just like to add it sooner so the plants can take advantage of it a bit more during the 'present/current grow,OK. If you , or anyone is using smaller pots ...like , say 5-7 gal's. i would recommend doing as i do ...those smaller pots just don't have enough 'gas' for the full ride sometimes , but that's also somewhat strain dependent too. You have obviously noticed how big i like to grow my plants, and bushy with a lot of 'body'...smaller pots have a hard time keeping up with bigger plants, as it gets a little more challenging getting a plant to finish and still look like it's loving life, nice and green with most of her fans still very green and healthy. Lots of soil makes it very , very easy to grow bigger , healthier plants using Doc's gear...makes it almost boring , cuz it's just so complete with very little 'kit' stuff needed for optimum health. Ya , that's right ..you will hear me harp about "use bigger" pots over and over again.
Yes , you are correct about the "strains" having a lot to do with how we manipulate the "kit'. This is only experience , that you will gain with time OK.
As far as the Cat. Drench...i will wait a while to see how these respond over the next couple weeks. I will prolly wait to give them that after i see some real cola structure...so i will prolly give it later than stated in the directions. A few of us have experimented with the CD over a few grows just to understand how it works a bit better. Once again i highly recommend following Doc's directions on "how to use the High Brix kit", before you start messin with it OK!
Hope this has helped DL...have a great night ....you all too gang:)

hi, Duggs, what's for dinner?

I was uploading what Little Ms. Ziggy asked for dinner...
IMG_92613.JPG

Cold Shrimp Cocktail, Steamed Sweet Potatoes and Broccoli

:)

I had leftover chili.....it's cold outside, so it hit the spot.....have to acknowledge the cannabis foodies, it's part of the whole concept of what we do, eh?

Can't remember my dad cooking like that when i was lil... What did you have Z..? Right now,...eating vanilla ice cream and sour cream donuts. Mare said that if she puffed what i do , she would gain 100 pounds.....:thedoubletake:....
Cheers Ziggs, Shawnee and gang....:thumb:

? I had the same as my daughter and Mrs Ziggy.. Just more shrimp :rofl:
My father didn't cook at our home. ;)

I know what I smoke and especially eat, im talking herb too, has helped me get into somewhat shape.

I was not in Jamaica....but I think that people can relate across our globe on common passionate concepts....cannabis and food are really good ones....

Hi Mare.. :hug: :circle-of-love:

..and duggan..for you..

:hug: :hug:

I miss you guys

..Im Here :rofl:
Me too Ziggs...i'm still here bud!:) I'l show this post to Mare tonight. Tonight is our last visit together until next weekend , as i have the boys this weekend. Try not to breath too hard..:tokin:..WTF...:rofl: yes, you know i miss ya my #1. Have a great day Z.:hug:

I was not in Jamaica....but I think that people can relate across our globe on common passionate concepts....cannabis and food are really good ones....
Yes Shawnee , they are ...weed and food,...we all love em both:) You were not in Jamaica......yet.:surf::slide:
Looking forward to a few things.....;):tokin:

and respect...and Love...:circle-of-love:
Lots of both ,...:thumb: Ziggs and Shawnee....:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom