Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear - Four Plants - One Kit

Wtf Stella is here. Just started to dump snow. No warning.

hey Jacob,...hope Stella is not too severe!
On a better note,..i went to that nursery with all the lil bags of WW, EWC's ,..offered up 40 bones cash, for 25 bags,..yup they took the offer....yeepa , yeepa. 20 bags will go into the new re-cook and five bags will get top dressed on the Double Berry's. :)

Just got done the re-mix for the soon to be 'second run' batch of DBHBB soil for the Blueberry Twist's.
So , for anyone who care's i mixed 20 pounds of WW EWC's in along with 680 grams of Doc's Amendment a fist full of 'Roots', a few handfuls of pruned off leaves and a splash of Tea with the Distilled they got moistened with. Two totes were put on 2inch hard Styrofoam, in my rec room. Will be ready in a few weeks....yeepa!
Just to be safe i always start my lil fem seeds in straight Pro Mix ...not cooked soil. (first run is OK,..after that ...take your chances , cuz it likes to eat seeds...) Cheers everyone. Will post some pics after they get a big huge drink tonight of 5 gal's. each pot...ya , that's right , a full big 5 gal. jug per 26 gal. pot....Big pots , big roots, big plants....big solid buds... and colas...:surf:

Just got done the re-mix for the soon to be 'second run' batch of DBHBB soil for the Blueberry Twist's.
So , for anyone who care's i mixed 20 pounds of WW EWC's in along with 680 grams of Doc's Amendment a fist full of 'Roots', a few handfuls of pruned off leaves and a splash of Tea with the Distilled they got moistened with. Two totes were put on 2inch hard Styrofoam, in my rec room. Will be ready in a few weeks....yeepa!
Just to be safe i always start my lil fem seeds in straight Pro Mix ...not cooked soil. (first run is OK,..after that ...take your chances , cuz it likes to eat seeds...) Cheers everyone. Will post some pics after they get a big huge drink tonight of 5 gal's. each pot...ya , that's right , a full big 5 gal. jug per 26 gal. pot....Big pots , big roots, big plants....big solid buds... and colas...:surf:

Duggan, is this recipe specific for the second run soil cook? I notice Doc's instructions don't mention anything about Root! or Tea being added in. Thanks man!

Sounds like a good deal on the EWC. :high-five:

I have a question about 2nd run, I have a tote with 2nd run soil that's been cooking for about a month and wondering if I can add the soil from my recently harvested plant which is about 8 gallons of soil or should I do it in a separate bin? This soil will not be used for at lease a month. Thanks Bud!

Duggan, is this recipe specific for the second run soil cook? I notice Doc's instructions don't mention anything about Root! or Tea being added in. Thanks man!

No , it isn't , it's my recipe...The 'Roots' are added to help dissolve/eat the leaves and old roots from the last grow along with a lil Tea is all, nothing too radical , like some mad doctors around here......starts with a 'Z'......:rofl:
DL, don't stray from the original instructions though , OK,...it's very important to get to know how it all works first by doing a couple /few runs first. After you get to a "comfort" level with things , that's when you can try different things . Just my thoughts DL...oh , and just a few others too...;)

Sounds like a good deal on the EWC. :high-five:

I have a question about 2nd run, I have a tote with 2nd run soil that's been cooking for about a month and wondering if I can add the soil from my recently harvested plant which is about 8 gallons of soil or should I do it in a separate bin? This soil will not be used for at lease a month. Thanks Bud!

Yup, no probs Ween, go ahead, it will have time to cook along with the other, mix it in well and water w/ a lil Tea, let cook for a while more...no worries...good Q , BTW:)...Throw in a couple hand fuls of EWC's. if ya have em too!:)

No , it isn't , it's my recipe...The 'Roots' are added to help dissolve/eat the leaves and old roots from the last grow along with a lil Tea is all, nothing too radical , like some mad doctors around here......starts with a 'Z'......:rofl:
DL, don't stray from the original instructions though , OK,...it's very important to get to know how it all works first by doing a couple /few runs first. After you get to a "comfort" level with things , that's when you can try different things . Just my thoughts DL...oh , and just a few others too...;)

:rofl:

Hey gang,...got a few pics and a very important update with the DB's. Each pot got top dressed w/ 2, 1/2 pounds of WW EWC's. and 1/2 'kit' ReCharge , 'scratched in', then given a full five gallons of straight water. Bloom has begun, took 12 days since flip, so today is a big day for them, lots goin on. Had time to get that next batch of soil re-cooking too. Anyhow , just more green pics...oh , and a couple showing all the lights on.:tokin:
Double_Berry_s_bloom_start_001.jpg
Double_Berry_s_bloom_start_002.jpg
Double_Berry_s_bloom_start_004.jpg
Double_Berry_s_bloom_start_005.jpg
Double_Berry_s_bloom_start_006.jpg
Double_Berry_s_bloom_start_007.jpg
Double_Berry_s_bloom_start_008.jpg
Double_Berry_s_bloom_start_009.jpg
Double_Berry_s_bloom_start_010.jpg

Everyone have a great night...:circle-of-love:

Duggan

whats your total watt draw of those lights.

Total draw from the lights,...just the lights is 1120 W. So about 9.3 amps (@120v) total for those. I have two designated 15 A . circuits in there , so no concern. The lights are split up. The Advance XTE400 is on a different one than the others too. it's like running one 1000W H.I.D....what odds...i love it!:high-five:

Hey Duggan, I really hope you're feeling better and they figure it out soon. Your have so much to give and I hope to have you updating your journals for years and years to come. Thanks for all you do for us noobs!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Things are looking awesome as usual brother!! We need to get a couple of those UFO lights, mind repeating what brand those are? Looking at some on the rain forest site and they have several brands to pick from.

Hope you get things settled with your side, I'm one with lil faith in MD's unless it's like a broken bone or something along those lines, but that's just me. Typically they aren't informed enough to find the cause but treat a symptom with the flavor of the month pharmaceutical.

Blessed Buds our friend an hope your feeling better very soon :passitleft:

Things are looking awesome as usual brother!! We need to get a couple of those UFO lights, mind repeating what brand those are? Looking at some on the rain forest site and they have several brands to pick from.

Hope you get things settled with your side, I'm one with lil faith in MD's unless it's like a broken bone or something along those lines, but that's just me. Typically they aren't informed enough to find the cause but treat a symptom with the flavor of the month pharmaceutical.

^^^What he said^^^

Good morning AB..hope you guys are well this morning and 'in' the groove:)
Ya , with those 90w UFO's , as Budley said there (thanks Budley:)) they are G8 LED's sold by Dorm Grow (an awesome sponsor) They come highly recommended (BY ME!) to increase the 'reds' for blooming . They have proven to be very reliable and i believe they help to thicken and fatten up the buds and colas. They are relatively inexpensive and i believe they (Dorm Grow) have a 'sale' on them right now...good for you eh! TBH i don't think i would take a chance on any other manufacturer, just get the Dorm Grow...i have proven it's worth already for you...:slide:
Have a great day AB....both of ya's....:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom